Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:49:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EXP1 - VIRTUAL REALITY! - Experience - VRMMO]  (Read 17831 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bumface (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 09:23:21 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2014, 02:33:46 PM by bumface

[ANN] [Experience - VRMMO - EXP1 - PRE SALE ANNOUNCEMENT]

Forum participation rules :

- Behave yourself, be friendly, respect OP and users.
- Hate, flaming, racism, trolling and acusations without substanciation or evidence will deleted without further warning.
- Self moderated thread.
- By posting here you acknowledge the self moderation and delare to follow these rules on penalty of having your comment deleted without further notice or right to appeal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgrKrp3ukjY&feature=youtu.be

Download demo from the video here (contains downloaded free non-commercial use models) : http://www.filedropper.com/showdownload.php/ue4demobuild1

Virtual reality will start to boom within 5 years, becoming mainstream within 10 years.

Experience is a massive digital environment geared towards virtual reality, but also usable by 2d desktop users. It is not a game but a platform.

It will let users create their own items, buildings, vehicles that really work and even program complete experiences for themselves, friends and others to enjoy. These creations can be shared, given away for free, sold, leased etc. The

user can observe the supply / demand ratio of creations on the open market to find a reasonable price point and make sure not to get stuck with overpriced items. This will teach users to invest based on current economy dynamics (you have

to invest raw materials to create items).

Experience will have full hardware support such as headmounted display, motion tracking, voice command, walking devices.

Examples of the hardware technology:

ControlVR :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UClUkL24oMc (yes, he is iron man!)
Skyrim in VR - Cyberith Virtualizer + Oculus Rift + Wii Mote : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7n5kRRHDpw

Experience will allow users to create what you want using voice command and intuitive hand gestures as well as the use of handle and gun style controllers, have access to online content and your own files, integrated social media and

news feeds.

3rd party developers can create plugins and monitise them. There will be an extensive list of features that developers from all around thew world can claim within a bounty system (as seen within the crypto community), with ongoing

revenue every time a users chooses to include that module in their Experience client customisation package. You only pay for what you use, there is no reason a person that wants to make little kittys all day should pay for a real time

crypto currency exchange datafeed plugin. This way you can assemble a client that suits your exact needs instead of a one size fits all system with unnecessary workload and costs.

Games have a very limited experience where you have to play the game within its parameters to succeed or advance.

Experience breaks the mould and lets the user decide what to do. No more mandatory leveling quests that you really dont want to do, no more ragequits, level on your own choice of actions. If you don`t see a module you desire,

simply place request in the database and developers from all over the world can claim it.

Unlike many of the coin launches we see here, EXP1 has an actual purpose and future, and EPX1 its self is just a small part of a much larger venture.

Instead of trying to promote a cryptocurrency as the endgoal, it is much better when it is serves a purpose as a  part of a much larger plan, like a sprocket in an engine.

The Experience architecture is the exact opposite of the pay-to-unlock model that so many games unfortunatly use . Reminiscent of how a drug dealer

operates, they entice you with a nice but limited gameplay experience and then you have to pay to continue. I firmly believe bpeople are getting tired of this antiquated model and will gravitate towards Experience.

In the Experience architecture model, the users are making profit on their creations, and the platform deducts a small fee. As you might have realised now, Experience is bringing the cryptocurrency exchange model to the gaming and

virtual reality space. There will be a monthly subscription fee to use the platform (EXP1 units come with free gameplay in this pre sale), but users can quickly reach financial equilibrium and start making profit.

So instead of having the user paying for everything and being stuck unless you pay, Experience lets the user make money and have fun at the same time. You are leveling on things that you have chosen to do yourself instead of mandatory

leveling quests. No more rage quits......ever!

The dynamic open world will provide a platform for 3rd party developers to create and insert plugins , reminiscent of the minecraft bukkit plugin structure.

Experience is aiming at a similar growth pattern as Star Citizen (unaffiliated) :

1 : Pre sale

2 : Development phase 1 : Gameplay demo (hire professional developers)

3 : A crowdfunding campaign showcasing gameplay and hardware integration + marketing

4 : Development phase 2 : advance the feature list from in game revenue and subscription fees

5 : Beta launch

6 : Development phase 3 : Improve, integrate customer feedback

7 : Official release

Make no mistake , Experience is a massive entity,and will take years to finalise according to the vision. Star citizen had to raise 2.1 million dollar on kickstarter and after that more than 63 million dollar went into development from

subscriptions, packages and in game revenue.

Source : http://massively.joystiq.com/2014/11/27/star-citizen-eclipses-63-million-adds-pets/

The experience funding strategy dictates raising enough capital in the EXP1 pre sale to make a gameplay demo. This demo will be used to showcase gameplay and hardware support in a 1 million dollar kickstarter campaign to build the beta

release of Experience (inclusing marketing budget and affiliated costs).

I am no stranger to crypto since i am a moderator on btc-e and have developed Ultracoin (UTC). Getting a coin on exchanges and affiliated tasks are of the less difficult things in this giant undertaking.

The possibilitys are be endless within the Experience Virtual reality platform, however immoral content will be deleted, users banned and accounts suspended, such as rape scenarios etc.

Experience needs funds to continue the path it is on, i have spent my last funds on a PC that can handle Vr environment building aswel as the oculus DK2, so i am going all in.

http://experience.freeforums.org/

- EXP1 is one of two native in-game currencies of the massive multiplayer online virtual reality project called Experience, Project Experience or Experience VRMMO http://experience.freeforums.org/

- This announcement and pre sale is about EXP1 only.

- EXP1 is an open market crypto currency, sharing characteristics with crypto currency you are familiar with, but part of a much larger architecture.

- Presale window is open from December 1st untill January 1st or untill the full presale ammount is sold out according to the first come first serve model.

- EXP1 and EXP2 (and other crypto currencys) can be used for p2p transfers, subscription renewals and in game purchases such as :

- Items
- Tools
- Plugins
- Experiences
- Event attendance
- Quests
- Properties

- Total supply      : 135.000.000 (one hundred and thirty five million)

- Premine           : 2% (temporary but maximum, explanation below)

- Unit price         : 0.0001 BTC ($0.02)

- Minimum sale     : 1% = 1.350.000 EXP1 = 135 BTC = $50566.41 USD (this ammount the minimum requirement to develop phase 1 of Experience)

- Maximum sale     : 2% = 2.700.000 EXP1 = 270 BTC = $101132.82 USD

- Minimum stake p.p : 1

- Maximum stake p.p : none

- Fixed price , no bidding

- First come, first served model

- Request features below, and if it is technically possible to combine them responsibly, we will try to make it work.

What is the minimum ,maximum sale thing?

-The total supply is permanently fixed at 135 million EXP1

-The premine is temporarily fixed at 2%, but 2% is the absolute maximum. If this is completely sold out this will remain 2% and that will be 2.700.000 EXP1 units.

-If it is not completely sold out, the remaining portion will move from premine to general mine in the coding process.

Example :

If only 1.350.000 EXP1 is sold in the presale window (December 1st to January 1st), the remaining 1.350.000 EXP1 will move from the premine to the general mine ammount, so in this example it will actually be

1.350.000 EXP1 / 133.650.000 , so now the premine went from 2 % to 1%.

I have thought about doing an open cap presale and locking it after the pre sale window closed, meaning a multiplication of the sold ammount x100, but then nobody would be able to determine how valuable their purchased stake would

actually be untill the presale window was closed. This might scare away investors completely, so i believe the chosen scenario is the best and most fair. Unsold coins will simply revert back to general mining in case of a remainder.

- Exp1 is a crypto currency that will be available very shorty in case of a succesfull pre sale, and has all the characteristics of conventional mining like other cryptocurrencies.

- EXP2 is a crypto currency that is actually mined by experience clients. Every Experience client is also a network node that will eventually support and assist EXP1 and EXP2 networks. This means that you are making money (in the form of

tradable crypto currency) if you use the Experience platform (with both integrated mining and monitising your creations). This will present wonderfull economic dynamics.

- EXP2 will not be minable outside of the Experience platform. Both currencys will operate and fluctuate independently of eachother.

If it was one thing, pre sale investors would have to wait approximately 2 years before even recieving any coins untill the beta release of experience, which is unacceptable and the main reason this other thread failed :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=846751.0

By splitting it into 2 currencys, phase 1 should get the experience project gameplay demo funded and stakeholders get satisfied imediatly after the conclusion of the phase (pre sale end+ 1 month for developing EXP1).

Both EXP1 and EXP2 will be accepted as currency in-game to buy items and experiences, but will most likely have different value based on free market dynamics.

Another reason for the splitting into 2 currencies is the fact that your pre sale EXP1 unit value would be diluted if it was 1 currency.
EXP1 has a limited market cap and EXP2 is unlimited (if it wasn`t, users would suddenly stop recieving crypto currency for using the Experience platform when the maximum of units is reached). It will be very interresting to see how the

relationship of these two currencies will evolve over time.

Exp2 is much more complex and it will take a long time to develop and integrate into the Experience platform. All of these are the reasons why 1 crypto currency could not meet the needs of this project and its timeline, and this

structure came to existance as the most logical solution.

- This is an investment opportunity in a crypto currency pre sale, that is 1 of 2 main in-game currencies of a virtual reality platform called Experience.

- EXP1 is a free market crypto currency, and will be featured on many exchanges and integrated into related services.

- EXP1 functions as an independent organ, so it does not need to rely on the progress of the experience project (pre sale investment risk minimisation strategy).

- EXP1 crypto currency will not be launched at the same time of the demo release, but much sooner so nobody has to wait an unreasonable ammount of time (distribution of EXP1 starts 1 month after succesfull pre sale)

- Pre sale window will be open for 1 month (or untill the full pre sale ammount is sold out, providing enough opportunity for people to learn about it and respond.

- During this window EXP1 will be sold per unit.

- Remaining 90% can be mined like any other coin, and spent in-game on items, experiences, plugins etc.

- Once in a life time opportunity to be a part of an emmerging technology with ground level entry.

- A minimum of 50000 dollar is required to fund the first phase which contains : demo + crowdfunding budget, video, marketing (Ideally 100k). If by a miracle the full $1m for evelopment phase2 is raised here on bitcointalk, this would

offcourse mean that a crowdfunding campaign is not needed for the succes of the project, but i will remain realistic and down to earth, and hope with all my heart the 50k is reached.

- How the 50000 dollar is utilised will be published completely (in post 2 of this thread) to the very last cent for the purpose of transparancy.

Legal :

- EXP1 pre sale buyers do not become equity owners in the company named : Experience or related ventures (this is either illigal or very expensive to realise, Alpha Tech tried to do it but they could not make the economics work)

- Experience company does artificially not influence EXP1 and EXP2 value with pumps or any other way, and can not be held responsible for price fluctuations on the open market.

- No rights can be claimed by the EXP1 pre sale buyer in regards to price fluctuation and open market performance (pre sale buyers agree to understanding open market dynamics).

- No rights can be claimed by the EXP1 pre sale buyer in regards to the speed of development of the Experience project.

- EXP1 pre sale buyers have the right to recieve their EXP1 units with distribution starting 1 month after the conclusion of the pre sale period (or 1 month after the full pre sale ammount is sold out).

- EXP1 pre sale buyers have the right to recieve certain perks in relation to the purchase, only available through this presale and listed below.

- Terms might be change over time but only in the benefit of the pre sale buyer, things promised here can not be taken away, only added.

As a victim of scam asics i recommend you download these terms and the entire announcement, so you know what you are agreeing to (some scam asic  companies kept changing terms and pretending certain things were never said).

Download here : http://www.filedropper.com/annexperience-vrmmo-exp1-presaleannouncement_1

With UTC there were some people who had claimed a stake and never paid, or did not resume contact at all, so the following structure has been chosen :

1 : Send the ammount of BTC related to the ammount of EXP1 units you wish to purchase to 1CGJDjxLGuaJzEQNogPsmNWdcYR8vU3b8Q ( public ledger : https://blockchain.info/address/1CGJDjxLGuaJzEQNogPsmNWdcYR8vU3b8Q )

2 : Mail to VRMMO@yahoo.com and mention your EXP1 ammount, the BTC ammount you have sent and bitcoin transaction ID.

This data will be verified and you will be contacted.

- You will recieve a notification of confirmation, and your (nick) name and EXP1 ammount will be published here in post #2 for the purpose of transparancy (If you don`t want your name puplished, simply use a nickname).

- Post 2 on this thread containing presale statistics will be updated frequently (you can always check the progress manually on the blockchain url mentioned above).

- Email adresses of buyers will never be disclosed publicly.

Perks :

Every individual EXP1 unit purchased in this pre sale comes with certain perks :

- 1 day of free subscription on the experience platform (many times cheaper then a regular subscription)

- 1 free level on your character (maximum character level 100 million)

These perks will still be yours even if you sold your EXP1 before the demo, beta, or official release.

1 : Virtual reality will be mainstream within 10 years

2 : virtual reality will cross many markets

- Gaming
- Training
- Simulation
- Media consumption
- Performance
- Communication
- Conventions

3 : Virtual reality will be as impactfull as the internet, and will revolutionise the world as we know it.

I have been scammed out of 14k usd by certain asic companys, and i have learned valuable lessons there. Pre order is high risk, people say things they cant deliver (overconfident and underestimating their own abilitys). Somebody needs

to show the some integrity within the crypto community and i am stepping up with the same integrity i showed with UTC, i did not dump, i stared 100k usd in the face and chose morality (the founder can not dump in week 2) . Let this be a

testament of my character.

I learned alot on the Ultracoin project, and mistakes made during the UTC learning curve can be prevented with EXP1. My invitation to speak as an altcoin expert at the Stockholm Bitcoin conference (middle speaker :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qMOcFzF2c4) has left many doors open such as the hashers united convention. I am also currently presenting crypto currency exchanges an opportunity to partner with Experience in regards to the money

handling and transmitting permits in exchange for p2p and ingame crypto currency payment fee sharing. Invesment opportunities are also presented in varius degrees of involvement. A local gamestudio is currently in the process of taking

it to their VR director for evaluation and the buzz is acumulationg nicely on twitter : https://twitter.com/ExperienceVrmmo

I am here today providing an honest chance to be a part of something big and make some money in the process. The longer you hold, the more you will make.
Magic leap just got a 542 million dollar investment, Sony has their own HMD as wel as samsung. Google and Intel are not staying behind wih massive investments. The technology is finally catching up to the VR dream from the 60`s and 80`s.

This is not childs play, and Experience will secure a position amongst leading software platforms within the next 10 years.

I am currently speaking to big investors, as well as game studios, but funds are needed to proceed. Without funds you will bleed out on equity in the start up phase and you wont have anything to trade when big investment comes in.

With funds, the demo components can be commissioned and IP contracts can be made so Experience expands the intellectual portfolio and does not get sued later on for badly made verbal agreements.

Please investigate the concept here and you realise how virtual reality will change our world, just like the internet did.

It is very hard to explain a full immersion experience if you have never put an Oculus RIft on your head or similar headmounted display, but i tell you this, within 1 year Oculus will release a consumer version at an affordable consumer

level entry price, and hopefully at 4k resolution or 1440p. Once you try VR you see the enormous potential, opportunity and need for this platform called Experience.

Many virtual reality crowdfunding campaigns were a huge succes, but what is missing?

-A software platform to tie it all together!

http://experience.freeforums.org/

This is the biggest thing i will ever do in my life and i need help becasue it is simply to big to do alone. Please support the Experience project!
Hopefully the passion comes across as well as the realism of the roadmap.

As you can see this is not some crapcoin that a malicious person dreamed up on a lazy sunday, in fact i will not make any profit at all on this presale. This project started conceptualisation over 1.5 years ago, and the planning has been

finalised recently after going full time on it for several months. I plan to spend the next 10 years of my life on this venture. I have thrown hasty feelings overboard and i have accepted that i can not build this quickly, for it is to

large. I have made peace with the fact that only so much work can be done on a single day, and i am going to build this thing properly one day at a time.

I have taken this venture as far as possible without external funding. I have spent my entire savings on the Oculus devkit 2 and a new PC that can handle VR environment building, and i believe this was a wise desicion. VR will be huge

and now is the time to start developing!

So there you have it, a genuine opportunity from a known and trusted person in the crypto community with previous coin building and managing experience.

I have done my very best to make this fun and interresting for investors, and nice perks are provided. If you have a suggestion that is not listed here, please don`t hesitate to share it on the comments!

Thank you for reading, and please join the VR movement!

Michael Littlesmith

Forum : http://experience.freeforums.org/

Twitter : https://twitter.com/ExperienceVrmmo

mail : VRMMO@yahoo.com

facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Experience111

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 12:53:29 AM

Reserved

bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 01:57:52 AM

easy! not all at once!!  Grin

KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 02:11:02 AM

Good luck.
( Guy who posted before me said to me not to post before 1 week passes )

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 02:19:08 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2014, 02:36:46 PM by bumface

Good luck.
( Guy who posted before me said to me not to post before 1 week passes )

hi,

thank you, i will need it!

what do you mean with a guy said not to post?

i have not deleted messages here, i think somebody is deleting them, There were about 2 people who responded....

bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 04:21:40 PM

so far i have gotten 1 email, i went full time on this for 2 months , i expected a little more interrest Smiley
This things is planned out with the presicion of a militairey operation! If i look for a few minutes here, i could find 5 scamcoins with funding without even 0.1% of the features described above.....whats goin on here?!

waky waky people!!!  Grin

KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 04:36:48 PM

so far i have gotten 1 email, i went full time on this for 2 months , i expected a little more interrest Smiley
This things is planned out with the presicion of a militairey operation! If i look for a few minutes here, i could find 5 scamcoins with funding without even 0.1% of the features described above.....whats goin on here?!

Crypto scene is kinda doomed nowadays. People are focusing on BTC mostly now.
It's rare to see a good coin Sad

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 04:49:28 PM

Crypto scene is kinda doomed nowadays. People are focusing on BTC mostly now.
It's rare to see a good coin Sad

Yes the climate is completely different then when i did UTC, can`t really blame people, after a tsunami of scamcoins and scam asics. To0 bad the good have to suffer because of the bad Sad

Jerubbaal75

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

Canadian Miner, eh! (ヅ

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 04:51:37 PM

dan_and_shan

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 09:55:36 PM

I kind of like the sound of it, Wink
But presales and ipo/ico s have become  dirty words, a coin needs to prove it has value, before a price can be determined, not what the dev decides the coin should be worth. and I personally will not get involved in any coin again, until the market has set the price, Perhaps i miss out on some quick gains but my investments are much more profitable in the long run.
 I can live with a 2% prermine, but 10% on is getting greedy imho .
But good luck with it.

for what its worth i still love and trade UTC, it was sad that so much of the premine was dumped, it really has had to fight for every satoshi, to climb back out of the hole, but now the market has set the price it is climbing Smiley

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 02:27:56 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2014, 06:47:31 PM by bumface

I kind of like the sound of it, Wink
But presales and ipo/ico s have become  dirty words, a coin needs to prove it has value, before a price can be determined, not what the dev decides the coin should be worth. and I personally will not get involved in any coin again, until the market has set the price, Perhaps i miss out on some quick gains but my investments are much more profitable in the long run.
 I can live with a 2% prermine, but 10% on is getting greedy imho .
But good luck with it.

for what its worth i still love and trade UTC, it was sad that so much of the premine was dumped, it really has had to fight for every satoshi, to climb back out of the hole, but now the market has set the price it is climbing Smiley

its 2% maximum, not 10 Smiley

ahh , i see now why you said that,sorry i missed a line from the old construct, and it wasn`t deleted Sad

"- The total ammount of EXP1 claimed within this month  will be multiplied by 10 to calculate the total ammount of EXP1 there will be (this equates to 10% premine total, regardless of EXP1 sold)"

this is now deleted since it no longer applies.....

In this structure i was planning to do sold EXP1 x 10, but then nobody could know the value of what they bought, so now its maximum 2%, minimum 1%....

I am also investigating hosting this on an exchange to improve trust.

Stay tuned!   Cheesy

bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 01:41:37 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2014, 02:07:54 AM by bumface

Looks like Exchanges that host ICO`s want to be paid upfront, that is not a possibility for me  Shocked

edit : might have found a way

Stay tuned!  ......(again)

bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 02:58:57 PM

My contact at BTER has told me hosting an ICO is free. I am trying to arrange that as we speak.

Hopefully we can get this thing rolling then, so far 0 EXP1 has been allocated which is really sad since i worked me ass off on this thing. Working until 5 at night every day for months.

Please dont pile Experience on the scamcoin lot Sad

VR will be huge!!!

Cheesy

jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 12:56:33 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2014, 01:14:49 PM by jibble

I think the project looks amazing but the 1% for 50,000 dollars, without any other mining specification except the total being 100 times more makes it look like it will be very hard for it to retain its value in the time it takes to develop the game, with the constant mining and no product for a long duration of time, the markets will drop.

The project is of epic proportions but the benefit to investors currently looks to be not very much at all.

Sorry to sound crappy, i think the project is truly something unique and incredible but i think this is one of the reasons why investors are not really investing, most investors here are self interested people looking for profits and bargain deals to benefit themselves off the work and ideas of others. There is no benefit to them by putting money into 1-2% when you can mine the other 98-99% from machines that were bought and paid for months ago and only now need the cost of electric to use them to mine. (obviously this creates a catch 22 because without the initial funding the mining wont be done)
bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 03:49:42 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2014, 08:37:36 PM by bumface

I think the project looks amazing but the 1% for 50,000 dollars, without any other mining specification except the total being 100 times more makes it look like it will be very hard for it to retain its value in the time it takes to develop the game, with the constant mining and no product for a long duration of time, the markets will drop.

The project is of epic proportions but the benefit to investors currently looks to be not very much at all.

Sorry to sound crappy, i think the project is truly something unique and incredible but i think this is one of the reasons why investors are not really investing, most investors here are self interested people looking for profits and bargain deals to benefit themselves off the work and ideas of others. There is no benefit to them by putting money into 1-2% when you can mine the other 98-99% from machines that were bought and paid for months ago and only now need the cost of electric to use them to mine. (obviously this creates a catch 22 because without the initial funding the mining wont be done)

I appreciate your opinion!  Cheesy

I expected people to come foreward and suggest features, as an added feeling of involvement but i must say, the respons is very underwhelming. Not a single EXP1 has been claimed in 6 days, which is really sad to see after spending so much time, effort and money. I am trying to move it to BTER for added legitimacy, but after that i will be forced to think of alternate funding strategies.

Really a shame to see how a furtile crypto landscape of 8 months ago has been raped and turned into a climate where people have been scammed so much that the good guys must suffer.

Never thought i would say this, but crypto needs regulation, i`m busting my ass here and people barely give it a second look, and yet i see douzens of scamcoins get money on this very sub thread of altcoin announcement.

You cant blame the scammers completely, without the naivety of people, they could never flourish, and that same naivity is making them blind to see what i am offering. If you cant see the difference between a shitcoin and this wonderfull project, i cant help ya.

That is why i am very glad to see that you really get the concept!  Cheesy

I`ll keep fighting and looking for alternate funding strategys....

If Experience is never built, then VR will be owned by the industry leaders completely and users will be funneled into classic pay to unlock traps.....No get paid to play, no make profit on your creations.....just pay pay pay. split everything up into seperate experiences and games, each with its own purchace price, each with its own pay to unlock model.

what a grim future.

Let`s do something about it, please support experience!

bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 02:26:52 PM

9 days, 0 EXP1 sold, whats the problem here guys?

MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 03:38:21 PM

You have to ask, really? Altcoin IPOs/Crowdfunding are dead. The fact that you haven't sold any just proves that the IPOs that do sell are all bought by the coin devs. At least you haven't done that. I guess your not one of them scammers. I can say I would mine a coin you make, but do it: no IPO, no Premine, no Instamine etc... fair. Then again, there are so many coins that one could just choose an existing one to mine. So whats the point really? If you don't already have a viable product that brings something new to crypto, then don't waste your time.

Seems like the scam coin days are over. Only scammers and their sock puppets will say otherwise.

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 03:45:00 PM

You have to ask, really? Altcoin IPOs/Crowdfunding are dead. The fact that you haven't sold any just proves that the IPOs that do sell are all bought by the coin devs. At least you haven't done that. I guess your not one of them scammers. I can say I would mine a coin you make, but do it: no IPO, no Premine, no Instamine etc... fair. Then again, there are so many coins that one could just choose an existing one to mine. So whats the point really? If you don't already have a viable product that brings something new to crypto, then don't waste your time.

Seems like the scam coin days are over. Only scammers and their sock puppets will say otherwise.
+1 and also that pump & dump group create their own coin they can pump... and dump

not sure to understand why you want to do an ICO... (UTC was a good coin, it should bring enough interest on its own...)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 09:02:57 PM

The whole point of EXP1 is to fund Experience, there has to be a premine  Cheesy

INvestore get a chance of a lifetime here, if i can build ths thing and you still have your EXP1 by the time the beta is released, you will have awesome gains.

I understand that the IPO model is dead, but this is completely different, this coin is not the end goal its the first step in a giant venture and future. I really hoped people would recognise the future of virtual reality since its gonna change the entire world in the next 10 years......

I`m not making a single cent profit on this ICO and im gonna disclose how every cent was spent, at least i would have if some was actually sold Sad

bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 06:01:57 PM

Thread read 8657 times, video only viewed 58 times!! lazy bums  Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgrKrp3ukjY&list=UUzVwHQ2rwFan8oCEyobLaHA

bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 09:05:02 PM

what a fiasco, not a single exp1 sold, no budget for Experience, while i see scamcoins get alot of attention. If you buy scamcoin IPO`s ,you are partly responsible for the scamcoin environment by supporting those projects instead of a project like this, with an actual roadmap and VR is the way society is heading naturally.

Scammers have free reign because people keep buying it...

I am very diapointed people were unable to distinguish between this massive venture and scamcoins, and in fact support the scamcoins just because they promise nice things and have a fancy op.

I will look for alternate funding and i have started to develop the worlds first adaptive VR controller that moves into your hand and arrives perfectly timed when you grab an in game tool. This controller will bridge the gap between opan hand capture and controllers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQQ4L7jc7Gw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpbsszML6Dg

I really hoped i could build experience from the IPO of exp1 and include the crypto community in this wonderfull venture, and provide many advantages which would become very valuable...

sad  Embarrassed

dan_and_shan

Activity: 432

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 11:46:38 PM

+1 and also that pump & dump group create their own coin they can pump... and dump

not sure to understand why you want to do an ICO... (UTC was a good coin, it should bring enough interest on its own...)

so true, and UTC is looking like a buy atm Wink

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 01:53:42 AM

People not investing as you would probably get board after 6 months and sell it to the highest bidder (ultracoin). No thanks you already made broken promises.

king_pin

Activity: 416

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 02:11:39 AM

Don't believe a word bumface says, I have delt with him before, he is not a scammer, but he is also not accurate!

Help to save a persons life with BITCOIN - http://www.bitcoinsaves.org/en/
bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 06:39:03 AM

Don't believe a word bumface says, I have delt with him before, he is not a scammer, but he is also not accurate!

lol, i could hit a mosquito in the eyeball at 1500 yards if i had a twigg, a roll of painters tape and purlpe dye, how is that not accurate?

bumface (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 06:41:07 AM

People not investing as you would probably get board after 6 months and sell it to the highest bidder (ultracoin). No thanks you already made broken promises.

I didnt get bored,leaving a coin unattended is irresponsible so i put management on it becasue i had to focus on an aero space grade, guitar crowdfunding campaign.

They later aquired Ultracoin, and a legal dispute was settle out of court....

So what may appear as boredom actually has actual events behind it, as wel as logic and business decisions made with information available on that time.

But dont worry, i am moving on and Experience is on its way. Venture capital is now showing interest, when actual VC is on board i will do a new EXP1 IPO with an actual team of devs, gameplay footage, demo, hardware integration etc.

Project Experience is not simply canceled because a coin IPO failed, an entrepeneur keeps fighting.

http://experience.freeforums.org/features-t9.html

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: