Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:16:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Selfiecoin [SLFI] - POS 2015% NEW DEV- MOVED!  (Read 25684 times)
freedomsr40

Activity: 471
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:35:06 PM

hey everyone so heres a small but i believe important update:

yesterday i took over this coin and im REALLY excited about its future!

thanks to Vegas, the wallet is working, just download his file he posted here on the forum, if its ok Vegas id like to put that on the front page of this ANN so people see it right away, just let me know if your ok with that

many people have asked about exchanges, they ARE coming i will get us there but as i said i just took this over yesterday so before i approach any exchange and ask them to list SLFI i want to have somewhat of a roadmap ,which im working on now should be somewhat done in a few days

im waiting on a coder to contact me because i had some ideas for the wallet i want to see if its possible for my ideas to materialize

bottom line: things are happening and we WILL be a LONG term PoS coin for sure and if you have any of these now or are soon to acquire some HANG ON TO THEM !! we are going places and i ask you as the community to trust me and we can go to the moon , thanks again for your overwhelming support !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 02:43:14 PM

Girls send selfies and they show up in wallet.  Dudes rate them and tip them in SLFI.  Stake your SLFI and you always got more coins to tip with so it's like a ticket for seeing infinite boobs.  Females get ego boost, validation, and SLFI they can sell for $.  Moon.

I don't know, its first idea off the top of my head at 8:30AM.  Best I got right now.
Bank_sy

Activity: 450
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:50:41 PM

hey everyone so heres a small but i believe important update:

yesterday i took over this coin and im REALLY excited about its future!

thanks to Vegas, the wallet is working, just download his file he posted here on the forum, if its ok Vegas id like to put that on the front page of this ANN so people see it right away, just let me know if your ok with that

many people have asked about exchanges, they ARE coming i will get us there but as i said i just took this over yesterday so before i approach any exchange and ask them to list SLFI i want to have somewhat of a roadmap ,which im working on now should be somewhat done in a few days

im waiting on a coder to contact me because i had some ideas for the wallet i want to see if its possible for my ideas to materialize

bottom line: things are happening and we WILL be a LONG term PoS coin for sure and if you have any of these now or are soon to acquire some HANG ON TO THEM !! we are going places and i ask you as the community to trust me and we can go to the moon , thanks again for your overwhelming support !

You should make new thread and set up necessary accounts + donation address
shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 03:14:58 PM

Girls send selfies and they show up in wallet.  Dudes rate them and tip them in SLFI.  Stake your SLFI and you always got more coins to tip with so it's like a ticket for seeing infinite boobs.  Females get ego boost, validation, and SLFI they can sell for $.  Moon.

I don't know, its first idea off the top of my head at 8:30AM.  Best I got right now.

its a good idea..we can make a slfi contest @ twitter or something...with ranking...winner got 10k slfi 2.5k and so on

we just need a donation adresse
freedomsr40

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 08:36:08 PM

ill set up the donation address this evening and post it here

my wife is helping me with this coin and we've basically figured most of it out ill be posting an update again tonight, stay tuned again guys! thank you
Klaasje
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000

BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 08:48:08 PM

anyone selling?

Bitcoin - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
freedomsr40

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 08:50:11 PM

anyone selling?

not sure but ill buy some , PM me if you, (or anyone else) wants to sell
Klaasje
Legendary

Activity: 1080

BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:16:52 PM

anyone selling?

not sure but ill buy some , PM me if you, (or anyone else) wants to sell

I want to buy hahah Tongue
Got none

Bitcoin - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
n3rfherder

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:33:54 PM

Glad to see this coin is bouncing back, at least for the time being.

Is there a wallet link?  The one in the OP is missing.
Bank_sy

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:42:23 PM

my wife is helping me with this coin and we've basically figured most of it out ill be posting an update again tonight, stay tuned again guys! thank you

I still think you guys should make a new thread (under a new account, up to you) for SLFI to avoid confusion for newcomers
Make a new OP with updated wallet links and everything, fresh start for SLFI!
freedomsr40

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 10:08:52 PM

I still think you guys should make a new thread (under a new account, up to you) for SLFI to avoid confusion for newcomers
Make a new OP with updated wallet links and everything, fresh start for SLFI!

yup that WILL happen, under this account within the next day or so hopefully, im off of work tomorrow so i plan to do some extensive stuff tomorrow
freedomsr40

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 11:37:58 PM

hey everyone , two ways to donate

BTC donations: 1CvAzJVBSY3PmRLzgxx5nKV4wegZ6WREuw

SLFI donations: PD6sRWNaWs3oWtpadxXxiPVawnfLh1G3AT

note these donations will be used for the production of Selfie, such as but not limited to, wallet redo,and lets not forge to get on an exchange it is NOT free so i can use all the help i can get, please donate so we can get this coin moving again, the roadmap will be out in the next day or two with the direction ive decided to go and what ive decided to do, thanks everyone!
Bank_sy

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 07:30:56 AM

note these donations will be used for the production of Selfie, such as but not limited to, wallet redo,and lets not forge to get on an exchange it is NOT free so i can use all the help i can get, please donate so we can get this coin moving again, the roadmap will be out in the next day or two with the direction ive decided to go and what ive decided to do, thanks everyone!

cool! I will be sure to send some your way in the morning when I can
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 09:26:56 AM

Hey, if anyone is looking to buy some SLFI before it hits an exchange, PM me.  I've got a sizeable stash I wouldn't mind spreading around a bit.
scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1694

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 11:54:12 AM

Hello

I just donated 50k coins , i hope you will do a good jobs with Selfie  Wink

SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 12:45:35 PM

I'm pledging that for the next 30 days, I will donate a minimum of 5% of my stake everyday to the development fund.  SLFI doesn't have multi-send like HYP unfortunately so I will have to do it manually.  Gonna start out with 10% of my stake everyday for the next week, and then raise or lower that number depending on how juicy the fund is getting and how altruistic I am feeling!
Bank_sy

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 02:19:58 PM

Donated some, looking forward to how this project unfolds!
andrepierre

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:50:07 PM

Remember you can vote for Selfie on C-cex:

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
freedomsr40

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:53:01 PM

Remember you can vote for Selfie on C-cex:

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

yup i just posted it on the new thread, NEW THREAD IS HERE!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=977167.msg10670915#msg10670915
obtus3

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 06:42:29 AM

Somebody pumped it too hard and then dumped it even harder over at yobit. Thread shows low supply but billions being dumped. What a fcking scam of a coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: