Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:52:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why U Still Believe Cloud Mining Ponzi ??  (Read 1194 times)
inigthz (OP)

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 03:00:46 PM

There are many ponzi shown in announcement, though is cheap but if possible many user trapped. That's awesome. For OP.

Cloud mining, nowadays take attention for community. Give promise to customer,
Daily Payout..
Cheapest more than competitor..

And another typing text that's we can do like blogging.

Give user commission referral, and users will post their link in anywhere, a lot of people join. [Mission #1: Success]

Give user TX id for proof. [Mission #2: Success]

Question:

Can you show me about stats?? about pool?? about hardware?

Answer:

Nope. Don't worry, as long as i paying.. you don't have to worry.

Reply: If your purpose for trading or arbitrage, just please to be honest, Don't make announcement. like you will make it 'real'.

And please,

Don't gambling our money for repayment.  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 03:52:41 PM

I don't think all cloud mining are ponzis, you can clearly see their txt ids in blockchain. However, yes it is possible that they are ponzis, but that is only a few. You just have to do your research before you start cloud mining.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 04:01:01 PM

not all of them are ponzi
but some peoples are using this trick to scam users
running fake cloud mining ponzi schemes
and peoples are promoting them for higher affiliate commission

that why it is suggested to always go with trusted providers
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 04:01:38 PM

I think this is not the right section , move the thread please.
Dr. Pepper

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 04:19:33 PM

Because many are. If they can't prove they have the active mining equipment and are a new company I'd assume they're either a scam or a ponzi.

BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 04:20:50 PM

Because many are. If they can't prove they have the active mining equipment and are a new company I'd assume they're either a scam or a ponzi.

It seems u dint understand the question.

inigthz (OP)

Activity: 507

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 04:45:35 PM

Assume you give loan to people. When paid back, it's clear.

When not,

What's your responses?? Just give the negative feedback?
That's my point in any ponzi.

The cloud mining just another suggestion to get attention.
M8

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 05:44:45 PM

Lol, I'm not exactly sure what op is getting at so I think I also misunderstand the question, but what I don't understand about these cloud mining companies is why they don't just mine themselves instead of giving their profits away? That's why they look like ponzis to people because people think they don't even have any miners and are just paying out of the money put in.
BitCoinDream
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 05:49:39 PM

Lol, I'm not exactly sure what op is getting at so I think I also misunderstand the question, but what I don't understand about these cloud mining companies is why they don't just mine themselves instead of giving their profits away? That's why they look like ponzis to people because people think they don't even have any miners and are just paying out of the money put in.

If I accept your logic, then no ASIC manufacturer should have shipped their product. They built and mined for themselves.

p.s. There is an initial cost for everything that needs to be covered. That is why businesses go to public.

Raeg

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 06:11:29 PM

If I accept your logic, then no ASIC manufacturer should have shipped their product. They built and mined for themselves.

But there's electricity involved with mining so if they're going to mine why give their profits away when they could just keep them for themselves?
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 08:56:28 PM

Actually not all these cloud mining website are ponzi but to get a clear understanding of the one you can fairly trust, you can check the cloud mining overview thread here.
BitCoinDream
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 09:11:16 PM

But there's electricity involved with mining so if they're going to mine why give their profits away when they could just keep them for themselves?

So, the miners who are buying, does not need electricity or all have free electricity supply ?

ScryptAsic

Activity: 647
Merit: 501

GainerCoin.com 🔥 Masternode coin 🔥

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 03:54:55 AM

p.s. There is an initial cost for everything that needs to be covered. That is why businesses go to public.
There is risk involved whenever you buy a miner (cloud of physical). The companies that do not wish to bear the risks of mining will end up selling their miners (via the cloud or via shipping). When a company decides the risk is worth the potential losses they will mine for their own "wallet".....just look at what KnC recently did, they have effectively stopped selling to the public and are only building miners for their own farm
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: