Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:11:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIT-X.com | Exchange BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP & Rub | Bitcoin Debit Card!  (Read 66830 times)
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:15:23 PM

Free trade till September 2015 even means that Bit-X card can be activated without any hell fees? I have a card but don't want to pay 0.05 just for activation.

Card fees still apply.

The 0% fee applies to all trades on Bit-X!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gampher

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:17:10 PM

Free trade till September 2015 even means that Bit-X card can be activated without any hell fees? I have a card but don't want to pay 0.05 just for activation.

Card fees still apply.

The 0% fee applies to all trades on Bit-X!

Oh damn Sad Isn't there any way possible by which I can activate my card without paying 0.05? Its a lot
shifty252

Activity: 177
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:17:55 PM

anybody else getting a cloudflare error when trying to go to balance page?

everything else in the site loads, except for balance. this started to happen after i made a withdraw.

UPDATE: balances still doesn't work all the time, it opens like 2 out 10 tries. The withdraw is still not approved and it's been 3 hours since i requested it, this sucks!

I will check if it works for me in a moment.

Now the balances page is ok, so it is resolved. The withdraw also got confirmed and got the btc in the receiving address, BUT it took 3 hours, almost 4, which to me is unacceptable, given that even low volume exchanges process withdrawals almost instantly.

Too bad, i used bit-x  for months and was very  pleased, but for the last month all withdraws took forever to get sent.

Will let the team know. I believe that instant withdrawals and transfers are in the works, as well as reduced withdrawal fees.

both would be awesome features to have, but the reduced fee is more appealing Smiley

PS: last month there were some upgrades on the site, after that the withdrawal times increased dramatically, up until then it took maximum 1 hour, which was ok.
Also, after those upgrades, i do not see the details of a placed order. After i hit place order it used to enter a screen with a loading animation and when the order would be filled it would show the list of transactions in the order, but now it doesn't do it anymore, at least for me and i am using chrome, did not try on firefox or other browser
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 07:04:55 PM

anybody else getting a cloudflare error when trying to go to balance page?

everything else in the site loads, except for balance. this started to happen after i made a withdraw.

UPDATE: balances still doesn't work all the time, it opens like 2 out 10 tries. The withdraw is still not approved and it's been 3 hours since i requested it, this sucks!

I will check if it works for me in a moment.

Now the balances page is ok, so it is resolved. The withdraw also got confirmed and got the btc in the receiving address, BUT it took 3 hours, almost 4, which to me is unacceptable, given that even low volume exchanges process withdrawals almost instantly.

Too bad, i used bit-x  for months and was very  pleased, but for the last month all withdraws took forever to get sent.

Will let the team know. I believe that instant withdrawals and transfers are in the works, as well as reduced withdrawal fees.

both would be awesome features to have, but the reduced fee is more appealing Smiley

PS: last month there were some upgrades on the site, after that the withdrawal times increased dramatically, up until then it took maximum 1 hour, which was ok.
Also, after those upgrades, i do not see the details of a placed order. After i hit place order it used to enter a screen with a loading animation and when the order would be filled it would show the list of transactions in the order, but now it doesn't do it anymore, at least for me and i am using chrome, did not try on firefox or other browser

I will pass this onto the team. Thank you!
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 11:15:40 AM

Continued from another thread:

Can we disable verification by phone?

Sometimes I forget to charge my phone and I have to wait until it charges to gain access to my account.
Also when I press enter and it sends the code to be, it never sends it on the first try and I have to press Resend Code a couple of times to get it too send.
When it sends the code to my phone, it sends it in this format:

0Z     !Your confirmation code is: 360727Æd    

Can we just disable verification and include a password instead? You could provide an option of both ways.

At this moment in time, all users must have some sort of 2 factor authentication enabled for their own security.

If you'd rather use Google Authenticator you can enable it in your profile settings.
shifty252

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 07:04:40 AM

The Cloudflare errors on balance page are showing up again. This time even the orderbook for BTC-USD isn't loading every time, and i want to withdraw some coins. I guess it's Monday after all....
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 08:29:35 AM

The Cloudflare errors on balance page are showing up again. This time even the orderbook for BTC-USD isn't loading every time, and i want to withdraw some coins. I guess it's Monday after all....

What browser do you use?
shifty252

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 08:48:02 AM

What browser do you use?

latest google chrome, but also happened on latest mozilla firefox.

now it's working ok, i am just waiting for the withdraw to be confirmed. It's becoming annoying with these issues and i am going to take a break from using bit-x until it's stable again.
shifty252

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:51:31 AM

What browser do you use?

now it's working ok, i am just waiting for the withdraw to be confirmed. It's becoming annoying with these issues and i am going to take a break from using bit-x until it's stable again.

Why do i need to wait for hours for a withdraw approval??? before it goes to blockchain.......
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 11:01:03 AM

What browser do you use?

The issue should not occur again.
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 11:04:19 AM

What browser do you use?

Why do i need to wait for hours for a withdraw approval??? before it goes to blockchain.......

At this point in time, withdrawals over a certain amount (0.1BTC) are manually approved for additional security. We should see larger limits soon.
shifty252

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 11:26:29 AM

What browser do you use?

At this point in time, withdrawals over a certain amount (0.1BTC) are manually approved for additional security. We should see larger limits soon.

That's a very low limit, have you taken into account that major exchanges process withdraws much greater than that almost instantly?
shifty252

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 12:31:30 PM

What browser do you use?

That's a very low limit, have you taken into account that major exchanges process withdraws much greater than that almost instantly?

And finally after 4 hours, which seems to be the expected eta lately, the withdraw got approveed.....
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 10:54:39 PM

I registered for the site but my mobile confirmation code took over 12 hours to receive, and now that I have the code, I can't log in because the code is invalid... If I could get some help with this through PM that'd be great.

edit: call works but texts dont seem to be working for me.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
kingofbitcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Good bye Blockchain , you were hacked

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 03:44:49 PM

And the error of not showing trading or balance is happening to me.
Xubuntu 15.04
Firefox Latest Web Browser

1DDc49pyE3xEbCt8YakfLe48Syrq5XLve

ISLAM-The only true monotheist religion
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 07:23:19 PM

hey, I have a slight problem.

I checked my address (accidentally) and found out that I still have 0.026BTC left in it. but when I check my balance on bit-x, it's not there... why is that?

here's my bit-x address 32KLHzLN3rbhaLLfbQ7s2XLaQorH4K6qL5
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 07:40:09 PM

I checked my address (accidentally) and found out that I still have 0.026BTC left in it. but when I check my balance on bit-x, it's not there... why is that?

Bit-X like some other exchanges uses shared addresses (Bit-X keeps track of all finances internally). This means that your deposit address may be used by funds that are moving around temporarily.

The accurate number will always be the one in your balance once logged in!
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 07:40:56 PM

I registered for the site but my mobile confirmation code took over 12 hours to receive, and now that I have the code, I can't log in because the code is invalid... If I could get some help with this through PM that'd be great.

edit: call works but texts dont seem to be working for me.

You can use Google Authenticator by enabling it in your profile.
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 07:44:47 PM

Bit-X like some other exchanges uses shared addresses (Bit-X keeps track of all finances internally). This means that your deposit address may be used by funds that are moving around temporarily.

The accurate number will always be the one in your balance once logged in!

I see. well. good thing I didn't expect much since I didn't see the "BIT-X Signature Campaign Payout" message on a 0.025 transaction then.

I only use that address for the sig campaign so that was a little bit odd  Tongue
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 03:22:52 PM

A lot of the sell side of GHs/BTC has been bought up!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: