Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:54:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My system/method for satoshimines.  (Read 1845 times)
Sanny (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 07:22:20 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2014, 07:38:32 AM by Sanny

Proof of payment from when I firstly tried my method:

https://i.imgur.com/XPy28e0.png

Also according to my referral statistics:

https://i.imgur.com/WId7WF3.png

1) Go to this link.
2) Get an AutoClicker.
3) Deposit money into your satoshimines account and click on the x3 difficulty, and use 1000 bits. I recommend depositing at least 5$. When I do 5x I do a few practice rounds and look where the mines appear mostly, then I do a macro to click the mine where the least mines appear, that's usually near the corners. If you want to risk more you can make the macro click two mines but I don't recommend that.
4) Make a macro that clicks the block on the center, cashes out and clicks play again and repeat.
5) Wake up to your earnings.
goco

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 07:26:23 AM

Proof of payment from when I firstly tried my method:

https://i.imgur.com/XPy28e0.png

https://i.imgur.com/WId7WF3.png

1) Go to this /FIIkxf]link.
2) Get an AutoClicker.
3) Deposit money into your satoshimines account and click on the x3 difficulty, and use 1000 bits. I recommend depositing at least 5$.
4) Make a macro that clicks the block on the center, cashes out and clicks play again and repeat.
5) Wake up to your earnings.

the link is not working
Sanny (OP)

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 07:33:15 AM

the link is not working

Fixed.
elephantas1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 09:36:55 AM

not working i deposited 5k bits was up to 5.4k then down to 4k and had to go high bets to get back my loss. withdrawing my old 5k now
MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 09:51:14 AM

.1 BTC hasn't been that price since August, how can you be sure your "method" still works? Proof of payment also doesn't prove profitability, since you could have deposited 1 BTC and lost .9 to get the same thing.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1711

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 10:46:29 AM

Honestly I would do this if they gave you a faucet but it seems risky depositing money there.
BGkockata

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 11:04:45 AM

Honestly I would do this if they gave you a faucet but it seems risky depositing money there.

A friend of mine made 9  btc with 1 deposit,and withdrew.IT isnt risky if u wont get hupplepuff profit xD Ive won 5$ from 1$ there much times,also on primedice.This site is legit if u arent hupplepuff.
elephantas1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 11:09:53 AM

A friend of mine made 9  btc with 1 deposit,and withdrew.IT isnt risky if u wont get hupplepuff profit xD Ive won 5$ from 1$ there much times,also on primedice.This site is legit if u arent hupplepuff.
Aaand you are trying to help sanny get refferals. I wrote that its risky and you can get 5 mines in a row, what would lead you to 0 balance.
BGkockata

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 11:24:39 AM

Aaand you are trying to help sanny get refferals. I wrote that its risky and you can get 5 mines in a row, what would lead you to 0 balance.

Oh,i never though u type this about the method,i though u said that its risky to deposit in the site.I know the method is shit and op is gathering ref links.I talked about the site itself.
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 01:00:06 PM

Another user in this forum with a method for gambling... Cheesy
leancuisine

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 05:59:35 PM

That is an awful example to show your case. Tongue

If your referral loses, you get a commission (10% of loses).

The 'profit' is the amount your referrals have lost, presumably using your method... Wink

Testing123

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 06:22:12 PM

There is no working strategy for you to beat a pure-luck game with a negative house edge in the long run. Period.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: