Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:33:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***CoinGamez Play Online Games for Free The Official page ***  (Read 35463 times)
My2Satochi

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 02:33:29 AM

who calls me a sockpuppet?

who are you?

My2Satochi - activity: 2 - newbie

case closed mister sockpuppet yourself

If you think that shoe fits you, I’m certainly not going to stop you from wearing it. Cool

Geez people, remember I posted my personal opinion because the faucet owner asked for reviews himself. If you read my review you will see I did not tell you what to do in any way. If you love that site, please hug and embrace it as much as you want. I’m not stopping you. I just said I won’t be part of this group-hug because of the several negative experiences I personally had. That’s all. There’s really no need to get personal, political, or even religious. Remember that Earth is a big planet, offering enough room for every opinion… even the ones you don’t like. You don’t have to agree with me, but it certainly wouldn’t hurt your public image(s) to be a bit more tolerant towards people that don’t share your opinion. #JustSaying

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sonya

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 04:59:10 AM

I'm still fairly new to this faucet. However I can honestly state that it does indeed payout. The only issue I have had using the site is that it does seem to go down a lot for me. Perhaps the attacks.. who knows.
spparkero

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:22:06 AM

I personally have had no problems with this faycet! always paid
cazie

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:37:59 AM

I'm a newbie here and JUst trying to earn bitcoins  hoping that this will not a fake..... Smiley
Chasmicdefense

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 05:40:37 AM

Never had problems with spinandwin, no problems with coingamez until the last week.
I am typing in the captcha properly (things like "cats pajamas"
Yet its always incorrect..
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 05:49:06 AM

Never had problems with spinandwin, no problems with coingamez until the last week.
I am typing in the captcha properly (things like "cats pajamas"
Yet its always incorrect..

I have probably played each game about 25 times each while sitting here at work on a boring Thanksgiving day night and haven't had any problems solving the captchas. On the flip side, I haven't been very lucky with wins over 1000 Satoshi either... can't complain though, free is free.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
newservicenetwork

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 05:58:56 AM

I'm using this site

but right now i con't say anything
Hibur

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 06:19:27 AM

Paid to me, thank you

Thank You! Coingamez.... BTCBTCBTC   Grin Grin Grin
waiting payment from Coincollecting....
noxito

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 07:05:30 AM

without any problem, my last payment of http://coingamez.com

https://blockchain.info/address/157vvFMKz48T8We3QBHWtRbozwkDzsbjR4
Serjah

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 07:35:35 AM

I have had no problem with coingamez.

I was nervous when they went to Epay, but so far I have been paid.
Masterclass

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 07:55:02 AM

I think people should realize that they can earn digital cash a lot of ways.

And even if you are working on several streams of digitally converters, you do have to spend your time wisely.

What if you do understand what companies like Universal Studios and others have doing to open their doors to share revenue with the common audience and not only with the big marketing studios only? That would me a reward of 1% growth of revenues / profits per day, considering the demand for entertainment products and the margins we are talking about in the entertainment world.

Reality Check and Proof of Value here: http://viralmlmtraffic.com/links/6087
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: