Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:42:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Origin Store coupon codes  (Read 1128 times)
trilla89 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 07:52:33 PM

Hello all!, I'd like to post a Roughly Three Day long auction, by roughly i mean that if there is little to no interest, i will sell it early.
What i have for sale is a Promo Code for the EA Origin store that will get you 15% on your checkout!, This may or may NOT mean that it works on multiple items.

I obtained this code through a long and painful experience dealing with customer service, And they apologized for the inconvenience with this promo code!
Why am i not using it?, Well I just simply don't have any money to expend. 
The code can be used to make purchases through Origin with the following exceptions - the code cannot be used to purchase virtual currency, placing pre-orders, third party games, already on sale items and games released within 1 month. This code will be valid from 1st Sept to 30 Nov, 2014.
You may use this discount code at: http://store.origin.com/

Origin Store coupon codes may be used on any product on the Origin Store, with the following exceptions:

Discount codes cannot be used on a game within one month of that game's release.
Discount codes cannot be used to buy virtual currency (Speedboost, Simspoints, etc).
Discount codes cannot be used for a subscription or game time cards.
Discount codes cannot be used for Battlefield Premium.
Discount codes cannot be used on any Star Wars: The Old Republic product.
Discount codes cannot be used on items that are already on sale.
Discount codes cannot be used on third party games.

The attached discount code(s) can be used during checkout in the Origin Store http://store.origin.com,
where you can find the latest games from EA. Simply enter the code(s) in the box labeled ‘Promo Code’ and click ‘Apply’ before clicking the ‘Check Out’ button to proceed.

Please note that codes are valid for one month from the date received, and are limited to one promotion type per order. Promotional coupon codes are valid for most of the products we offer but some restrictions may apply"

I would like to start the bidding at 1btc
With the buyout set at 4btc

Like i mentioned earlier, I'm not sure if you can use this code for the whole cart-full of items, Or just one item in the checkout... So no yelling at me... I'm not responsible for which way it works, I just know that it gives 15% during checkout.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: