Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:22:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Ad network do you use to monetize your website(s)?  (Read 153 times)
iRobFox (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:09:33 PM

I'm pretty sure that they are many gurus of Online Advertising on this forum.

I'm planing to launch soon a Website for Entertainment and I'm interested to learn more about the monetization of websites.

I have some experiences with Mobile App Monetization using some solutions like Admob, Appodeal (mediation network) etc., but for Websites I have really no idea  Roll Eyes

For Websites, what will you recommend? How is easy is the implementation?

Idea is to have at the bottom of the page Banner Ads and while navigation on the websites, calling some kind of Interstitials or Pop ups. From what I read, AdSense will not be perfect for website?

Thanks for sharing your experience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iRobFox (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:33:17 PM

no Ad network guru here please?
sam2014

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:22:00 PM

Adsense is a good one,  but you can make use of other affiliate website,  you can even make use of crypto related ad network,  I think the pay is higher than non crypto related ad network .
Check out adalso.com
https://a-ads.com

bringing justice to scammers
Donate if you like me 15pZ5NfrExSahwNEAbrqr9AKVfsg5Zg9gC
barc900

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 05:43:22 PM

JuicyAds and Exoclick, a-ads
redpillorblue

Activity: 30
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:17:20 AM

Adsense is the most lame way to moneytize any website, unless your website is too big and moneytization via other means will mean alot of efforts. I have consulted some of the largest enterprises in Moneytization strategies back when Adsense used to be lucrative... but now Google may ban you anytime with / without a reason.

I think the best way to moneytize is the modes that you control. Peer to Peer ads contracts (CPM) or Affiliate promotions are I guess the way to go. Paid content services (say, paid reviews) is also one way to go.

You can concentrate on Affiliate ads along with blend of Adsense, while trying to phase out Adsense gradually as you gain momentum and approach the advertisers on blogs you look up to directly, offering them a deal on your website.
ekechie

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:51:14 AM

For me I only know about adsense and it is the most popular. I will research about other ones.
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:23:33 AM

Adsense is a good one

Adsense could be in trouble if Google is using its users tracking for adsense. I see google ads for what I search on amazon.com or real estates websites just hours after my search.
iRobFox (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:30:39 PM

Adsense is the most lame way to moneytize any website, unless your website is too big and moneytization via other means will mean alot of efforts. I have consulted some of the largest enterprises in Moneytization strategies back when Adsense used to be lucrative... but now Google may ban you anytime with / without a reason.

I think the best way to moneytize is the modes that you control. Peer to Peer ads contracts (CPM) or Affiliate promotions are I guess the way to go. Paid content services (say, paid reviews) is also one way to go.

You can concentrate on Affiliate ads along with blend of Adsense, while trying to phase out Adsense gradually as you gain momentum and approach the advertisers on blogs you look up to directly, offering them a deal on your website.
`

I have really no idea.
Can you assist guide me on this please? We would love to get your help.
I know how Google can ban you for no reason, so I think its better from the biginning to not use this network at all.
iRobFox (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:39:22 PM

Adsense is a good one,  but you can make use of other affiliate website,  you can even make use of crypto related ad network,  I think the pay is higher than non crypto related ad network .
Check out adalso.com
https://a-ads.com

JuicyAds and Exoclick, a-ads

All together at the same time on the website?
A-Ads is crypto related, but our sites has nothing to do with crypto. Still useful in our case?
redpillorblue

Activity: 30
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:34:23 PM

`

I have really no idea.
I know how Google can ban you for no reason, so I think its better from the biginning to not use this network at all.

Sure. Send me a PM. Will be happy to help
iRobFox (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:17:29 PM

`

I have really no idea.

Sure. Send me a PM. Will be happy to help

I can't send you PM
"User 'redpillorblue' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting."

Smiley
iRobFox (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:21:46 PM

Anyway, different networks have been mentioned so far:
A-Ads, AdAlso (I read some reviews that this network might be a scam? - may be someone can share some experience with this network), Exoclick and JuicyAds (how do they pay?).

So it's becoming very confusing.

What would you recommend to use then now and why?

Thank you All!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: