Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:50:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vod Identity Found...If he has hurt you, join in. Do a service to all.  (Read 15754 times)
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:35:14 AM

this isn't about you right now Shawn...we're trying to see if the debt matter can be resolved
between KingofSports and Bigbitz.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hdd3go
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 06:04:09 AM

It's too long that I can't read it off.

What's happened to you guys? What's big deal worthy of your quarrel here?
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 07:55:05 AM

I've reported a few times this thread to the staff, for tell their this is not more a service discussion and I've asked their to move it but at the end they didn't want .

However  I think vod is an honest user , I trust him but maybe we need a new refresh in the defaultTrust list.
BigBitz

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 01:11:42 PM

Your defense is I edited logs, seriously?  Roll Eyes

You realize I actually represent the Bitcoin community with some integrity and have never once been thought of as unfair, distrusting and certainly nothing scam related.

So since my logs are potentially tampered according to KoS let's look at the #bitcoin-otc logs for the day which are hosted on bitcoinstats.com

http://bitcoinstats.com/irc/bitcoin-otc/logs/2013/09/12

If you look around 2240 -> 2300 you'll see various instances of KoS asking for a loan, trying to buy BTC, etc. Then you'll see I actually ask him to auth, he does, then I send him BTC:

https://blockchain.info/tx/372fdf300d770aa04e4949c46f879a51872dcd83a00064f768e46a4df1f2abae -- in public channel log available above and proven to be KoS address.

https://blockchain.info/tx/62c00a7a606c3b44093b3e3dfe397dc67250df5e732503e161a29c304a75cdc2 -- in the PM log which I showed above which was supplied by KoS and supplicant transaction on the blockchain. I can't tamper with the blockchain, either, KoS.

The 'cdc2' tx above is in the public chan as an address KingOfSports owns and also review here:

https://blockchain.info/tx/ef021f3f9cc89950199fd330a5ebf291ea6fe14ddcefa90584c94241af5ecca3

KoS sending Bitcoin from his registered, WoT, OTC account to that same account. The same one he asked me to send to in the PM log above -- just for reference:

01[23:54:23] <BigBitz> what is your deposit address?
[23:54:43] <kingofsports> 1PRQqixpRzDMz7hrjAMRiYUcgRmcU2zAxH
[23:55:10] <kingofsports> i sent it
[23:55:12] <kingofsports> so were good

So even if you want to believe I did edit those logs to make an attempt to scam you just review the above information first...

Tips BTC --> 1BS2sYvy3T1cpNhie6CVFMcUrHa84a8mPa <-- Thanks! || Tips [LTC] --> LaytYJNCha7z7zcws5a2o2GWWjvWfDCGkr <--
evershawn

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Vod is a liar

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 01:42:48 PM

this isn't about you right now Shawn...we're trying to see if the debt matter can be resolved
between KingofSports and Bigbitz.

Actually, fanboy, this is about Vod and his misuse of the default trust system, perhaps you should read the thread instead of insta posting pro-Vod nonsense.

I don't expect you to contribute anything objective here, you've been sucking Vod off since my quarrel with him a while back and it seems that's your favorite thing to do around here. I guess if we were to go in to alt accounts and accusations of shilling, you'd be a prime candidate.

A lot of what I see when it comes to Vod and a little circle of followers reminds me of a movie I recently saw, called 'The Giver'. "Stop taking your meds people!". People that have seen the movie will know what I'm talking about. I have turned a few people that once believed in Vod (evidence posted) which Vod even tried to bribe with green default trust to help him on his psychotic crusade.

When it comes to KingofSports and Bigbitz, this is a dispute between two people, one persons word against another persons word. I'm not necessarily siding with anyone here and I don't know KingofSports beyond what I've read. While I don't condone death threats I can see what's drove him to it with Vod.

Who are we to say what's what here? How do we know Bigbitz is not being unreasonable or making up stories? We only have two people that ACTUALLY know the facts saying different things. Then we have Vod coming in a year later without any additional evidence saying "This is so, it shall now me that KingofSports is a scammer!". A year later, really? With no additional evidence of anything...?

As someone that does not blindly trust Vod and has the ability to be objective, I can see that KingofSports has done plenty of honest trading and I doubt he would want to ruin his account over $300 bucks. I can also see that he's very hot tempered and probably will not cave to blackmail or threats. How do we know that Bigbitz isn't trying to get one over on him? How do we know there was not some sort of honest mistake that's occurred? Is it really the most likely scenario that with all of the opportunity to scam that he's had that KingofSports would have  thrown it all away on such a small opportunity? If I was going to scam, I personally would have waited for the big payoff, not $300 bucks. I would not have labeled him a scammer over this. But because Vod has suddenly said so, the blind followers who can't think for themselves suddenly say it must be so. It's truthfully sickening to watch.

Wake the fuck up people. The stupidity here is horrifying. Think for yourself for one second. What makes the most sense?

Vod is nothing more than a mentally disturbed troll who enjoys harassing and taunting people with his defaut trust "aside from the few obvious scams he points out". Why else would people like myself and KingofSports have gone to this much trouble to let people know? We're not the only ones but people are too lazy and blind to read the proof and the threads against Vod.

This forum practically has zero moderation and it's no one's job to get the facts and make a ruling which is why this bullshit has gone on for so long and gone so far. This is the wild west of forums and if anyone's an outlaw, it's dirty sheriff Vod and his gang of corrupt deputies. If there was someone actually paying attention and we had some real and fair rules to abide by with some real oversight by a mentally stable admin, I guarantee you that Vod would have been shot down a long time ago and probably banned by now.
iluvpie60

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 02:16:59 PM

there is some major stuff going down here.

i think a lot of people need to realize a forum is an odd place. ppl look you up and threaten you and all that and thats not fun. if you keep treating people in a mean way and troll them then you are going to get what "they think you deserve" if they really find you.

it shouldn't be anyones goal to troll people on here and vod does seem to do a nice bit of trolling. i say nice bit of trolling because he is usually pretty funny. and all you other ppl arguing with him need to understand that is probably how he normally talks. so if you want him to be super serious and all calm and whatever else, he most likely isn't going to respond that way. it will continue to be troll harder and harder. but just because he is trolling doesn't mean you can't read what he is saying and understand it.
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 02:18:08 PM

SRRYSLY GAIS....

evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 04:04:26 PM

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 09:00:27 PM

Your defense is I edited logs, seriously?  Roll Eyes

You realize I actually represent the Bitcoin community with some integrity and have never once been thought of as unfair, distrusting and certainly nothing scam related.

So since my logs are potentially tampered according to KoS let's look at the #bitcoin-otc logs for the day which are hosted on bitcoinstats.com

http://bitcoinstats.com/irc/bitcoin-otc/logs/2013/09/12

If you look around 2240 -> 2300 you'll see various instances of KoS asking for a loan, trying to buy BTC, etc. Then you'll see I actually ask him to auth, he does, then I send him BTC:

https://blockchain.info/tx/372fdf300d770aa04e4949c46f879a51872dcd83a00064f768e46a4df1f2abae -- in public channel log available above and proven to be KoS address.

https://blockchain.info/tx/62c00a7a606c3b44093b3e3dfe397dc67250df5e732503e161a29c304a75cdc2 -- in the PM log which I showed above which was supplied by KoS and supplicant transaction on the blockchain. I can't tamper with the blockchain, either, KoS.

The 'cdc2' tx above is in the public chan as an address KingOfSports owns and also review here:

https://blockchain.info/tx/ef021f3f9cc89950199fd330a5ebf291ea6fe14ddcefa90584c94241af5ecca3

KoS sending Bitcoin from his registered, WoT, OTC account to that same account. The same one he asked me to send to in the PM log above -- just for reference:

01[23:54:23] <BigBitz> what is your deposit address?
[23:54:43] <kingofsports> 1PRQqixpRzDMz7hrjAMRiYUcgRmcU2zAxH
[23:55:10] <kingofsports> i sent it
[23:55:12] <kingofsports> so were good

So even if you want to believe I did edit those logs to make an attempt to scam you just review the above information first...

Thing is, it sounds like he's offering to pay you what the BTC was worth at the time.
Amidst all the confusion, it sounds like a halfway reasonable offer.

Altcoin Agent

Activity: 798

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 07:58:27 AM

The fact that this topic is still unlocked completely baffles me. What a moderation FAIL.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Wardrick
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:26:02 AM

The fact that this topic is still unlocked completely baffles me. What a moderation FAIL.

It's good to have all the discussion in one thread or else it would probably be all over the forum as well as a lot of people claiming staff are taking sides, limiting people's opinions,, or being bias. Locking the thread wouldn't sort the issue out like it's being done now.
evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 09:05:32 AM

Why, have you known mods to lock threads like these? This has been going on forever. Mods don't get involved in this sort of thing.
KingOfSports (OP)

Activity: 602

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 09:09:49 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2014, 10:25:21 AM by KingOfSports

1 BTC for the successful arrest of Vod (kidding here people)...in all seriousness did some looking around today and called his work. Unfortunately his boss was busy and I need to call back. I'm surprised it was that easy to get something set up where I can talk to his bank's boss about this but hey hopefully I can find out more.

Still trying to set up my website and next business...oh by the way Vod, me the big scammer has requested I use DannyHamilton's escrow service for my "scamming practices"...ha.

Like I said before I've more than proved I am not a scammer and I use escrow when requested in almost every situation.

abyrnes81

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 09:11:00 AM

1 BTC for the successful arrest of Vod...in all seriousness did some looking around today and called his work. Unfortunately his boss was busy and I need to call back. I'm surprised it was that easy to get something set up where I can talk to his bank's boss about this but hey hopefully I can find out more.

Still trying to set up my website and next business...oh by the way Vod, me the big scammer has requested I use DannyHamilton's escrow service for my "scamming practices"...ha.

Like I said before I've more than proved I am not a scammer and I use escrow when requested in almost every situation.

Are you serious or just kidding ?  I think this type of comportment is not necessary.
micky123
Legendary

Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 09:18:50 AM

1 BTC for the successful arrest of Vod...in all seriousness did some looking around today and called his work. Unfortunately his boss was busy and I need to call back. I'm surprised it was that easy to get something set up where I can talk to his bank's boss about this but hey hopefully I can find out more.

With all due respect, you should take you fight with Vod somewhere else (Suggest PM). Washing dirty linen in public does not end well for both parties involved. Vod has been a respected scam buster / member on this forum and i appreciate his inputs where necessary. I still take my chances sometimes though and most of them do come off.
So all i am saying is, maybe you and Vod should fix this issue through PM or get someone to moderate / mediate this issue and lets live like a family.  Smiley

evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:01:32 AM

Vod has been a respected scam buster / member on this forum and i appreciate his inputs where necessary.

Speak for yourself, there's also a ton of people that feel he's a mentally unstable asshat that's abusive and cocky.

Only difference is it's hard for most of them to speak out in public because Vod has that negative default trust threat and he's already proven that he will happily mark someone a scammer that disagrees with him. At the same time there's people that side with him simply hoping to get some green 3rd level trust from it. This is nothing more than a default trust game and that's the only reason a lot of people keep silent about speaking against him and voice themselves frequently when speaking for him. Some real pathetic losers.

I have gotten plenty of PM's from people saying this very thing, as I am sure KingofSports has by now as well.

I was planning at one point, when Vod was making pedo accusations against me to call his work too but decided it was too much of a legal liability at the time without concrete proof it was him (he did the pedo stuff on alt accounts).

More power to you King, hope you get a chance to talk to someone and let them know what kind of person they have working / contracting for them.
BigBitz

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 03:38:31 PM

1 BTC for the successful arrest of Vod (kidding here people)...in all seriousness did some looking around today and called his work. Unfortunately his boss was busy and I need to call back. I'm surprised it was that easy to get something set up where I can talk to his bank's boss about this but hey hopefully I can find out more.

You clearly scammed me. It's not about doing it all the time. You have scammed me before.

Tips BTC --> 1BS2sYvy3T1cpNhie6CVFMcUrHa84a8mPa <-- Thanks! || Tips [LTC] --> LaytYJNCha7z7zcws5a2o2GWWjvWfDCGkr <--
micky123
Legendary

Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 03:43:45 PM

Vod has been a respected scam buster / member on this forum and i appreciate his inputs where necessary.

Speak for yourself, there's also a ton of people that feel he's a mentally unstable asshat that's abusive and cocky.

Only difference is it's hard for most of them to speak out in public because Vod has that negative default trust threat and he's already proven that he will happily mark someone a scammer that disagrees with him. At the same time there's people that side with him simply hoping to get some green 3rd level trust from it. This is nothing more than a default trust game and that's the only reason a lot of people keep silent about speaking against him and voice themselves frequently when speaking for him. Some real pathetic losers.

I have gotten plenty of PM's from people saying this very thing, as I am sure KingofSports has by now as well.

I was planning at one point, when Vod was making pedo accusations against me to call his work too but decided it was too much of a legal liability at the time without concrete proof it was him (he did the pedo stuff on alt accounts).

More power to you King, hope you get a chance to talk to someone and let them know what kind of person they have working / contracting for them.

See the post just above mine. Now do you know why i said what i did. I also mentioned that i dont go on blind faith alone, i have a nice little brain up there. There may have been a few people branded by VOD as malicious who i may have dealt with and been successful. The general MO of a scammer is that they do quite a few deals to gain trust and then scam!

Vod has been fairly instrumental in calling out scammers for which this forum will forever be indebted to him.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 05:37:34 PM

You clearly scammed me. It's not about doing it all the time. You have scammed me before.

So, then overall:

Clearly there is a scam accusation and its unresolved, and Vod left negative feedback appropriately.
Therefore the crusade against Vod here is ridiculous.

And KoS continues to misdirect his energy at Vod instead of addressing the issues at hand with BigBitz.
That really says a lot.

KingOfSports (OP)

Activity: 602

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 06:26:35 PM

So, then overall:

Clearly there is a scam accusation and its unresolved, and Vod left negative feedback appropriately.
Therefore the crusade against Vod here is ridiculous.

And KoS continues to misdirect his energy at Vod instead of addressing the issues at hand with BigBitz.
That really says a lot.

I have directed multiple threads to clearing up this crap with Bigbitz, realize that we will never come to an agreement as he doesn't want to discuss any arrangement. I offered $275 in BTC at anytime, he wants full 2 BTC. Nothing will happen unless BTC reaches $137.50 per coin and then I automatically send 2 BTC which is what he wants back to his address. No matter what I say or do will change this and I've given up trying. Its been over a year, if he wanted to come to an agreement we would have by now. He can still request the $275 at any time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: