Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 08:52:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto-Buzz --> ULTIMATE MONEY-MAKER  (Read 2228 times)
Candystripes (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 07:36:58 PM

-snip-

What Crypto-Buzz Comes With:

• Faucet Installed With 0.01 in it (Value = $4)
-snip-
How do you figure that .01 BTC is worth $4? Are you buying bitcoin right now? If you are then I have 5 BTC that I can sell at that rate (no scampal). LAMO

Based on your traffic stats and the quality of your articles, I would say that this site is not worth very much (anything)

Aha sorry that was back when BTC was worth $500. You should be smarter than that.....

The quality of my articles isn't far from CoinDesk... and traffic stats are easy to get back up. So I'd say this is worth a good 0.2+

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
GrandmaJean

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 04:17:29 AM

-snip-

-snip-
How do you figure that .01 BTC is worth $4? Are you buying bitcoin right now? If you are then I have 5 BTC that I can sell at that rate (no scampal). LAMO

Based on your traffic stats and the quality of your articles, I would say that this site is not worth very much (anything)

Aha sorry that was back when BTC was worth $500. You should be smarter than that.....

The quality of my articles isn't far from CoinDesk... and traffic stats are easy to get back up. So I'd say this is worth a good 0.2+
When 1 BTC = $500, then .01 BTC = $5 Huh your math still seems to be off.

I guess we can agree to disagree on the quality of articles on your site Wink
Candystripes (OP)

Activity: 294

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 04:24:28 AM

-snip-

-snip-

When 1 BTC = $500, then .01 BTC = $5 Huh your math still seems to be off.

I guess we can agree to disagree on the quality of articles on your site Wink

Umm, why are you still posting?

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: