Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:11:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] www.bitpanda.com Buy/Sell ETH/BTC with Visa Mastercard Neteller Skrill  (Read 96164 times)
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 05:42:47 PM

Hello, I was wondering if you were planning to add PayPal as a payment method to buy BTC from your site. Thank you.

Hello,

we would love to, but as you know PayPal is highly reversible, so this is not really an option.

Regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mnosal

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 11:55:05 AM

Hello Bitpanda,

I e-mailed you a few times, but I haven't received any answers from you. But I can see that you are active on severals boards, so I will now try to reach you through here.

My issue: I haven't received money into my bank account from a transaction through the SEPA transfer option.
I know that you have a fully automated transaction system, which is cool. When it works. I know that mistakes can be made when entering personal bank information, but I checked several times and I don't think that I made any mistypes.

I really like your service, but receiving no answers from you is usually not a good sign. I'm not comfortable typing any personal information here in public, so maybe we can talk further in PM?

Best Regards, 
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 11:58:31 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2017, 12:26:59 PM by TwinWinNerD

Hello Bitpanda,

I e-mailed you a few times, but I haven't received any answers from you. But I can see that you are active on severals boards, so I will now try to reach you through here.

My issue: I haven't received money into my bank account from a transaction through the SEPA transfer option.
I know that you have a fully automated transaction system, which is cool. When it works. I know that mistakes can be made when entering personal bank information, but I checked several times and I don't think that I made any mistypes.

I really like your service, but receiving no answers from you is usually not a good sign. I'm not comfortable typing any personal information here in public, so maybe we can talk further in PM?

Best Regards, 

Sure, just PM me your account email address. Please also add where you sent your mail to.

Regards

edit: answered

mnosal

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 07:27:03 PM

Hello Bitpanda,

Best Regards, 

Sure, just PM me your account email address. Please also add where you sent your mail to.

Regards

edit: answered

Issue resolved. Brilliant support!  Smiley
digitalcodes

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 05:59:30 PM

Hello Bitpanda,

I sent e-mail, open ticket but i don't receive any answers,
I order payout paypal but i don't receive nothing, the status is still "Processing", and i have 12 confirmation on blockchain.
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 06:01:57 PM

Hello Bitpanda,

I order payout paypal but i don't receive nothing, the status is still "Processing", and i have 12 confirmation on blockchain.

PayPal takes upto 12 hours as it's sent manually. Unfortunately opening tickets will not speed up the process as it's different departments.

Regards

digitalcodes

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 11:53:44 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2017, 04:05:34 AM by digitalcodes

Hello Bitpanda,

PayPal takes upto 12 hours as it's sent manually. Unfortunately opening tickets will not speed up the process as it's different departments.

Regards

ok its up to 12 hours i see its manually, first payout finish 5 hours later after the confirmation.

now i order again payout paypal and now i wait like 8 hours, and i'm in a hurry because i need to pay something, i know its up to 12 hours but how can i speed up the process? because now i really am in a hurry

EDIT:

its more then 12 hours and i still don't receive my money on my paypal status (Processing)...........
BitPanda.com

Activity: 191
Merit: 200

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 12:48:40 PM

Hello Bitpanda,

Regards

ok its up to 12 hours i see its manually, first payout finish 5 hours later after the confirmation.

now i order again payout paypal and now i wait like 8 hours, and i'm in a hurry because i need to pay something, i know its up to 12 hours but how can i speed up the process? because now i really am in a hurry

EDIT:

its more then 12 hours and i still don't receive my money on my paypal status (Processing)...........

There are no outstanding paypal payouts at the moment. Can you please check and tell us your ticket id so that we can check your trade?

Unfortunately the payout process can't be speed up somehow.
gujo82

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 04:05:14 PM

What has happened with the ability to withdraw to PayPal? Option has been unavailable since at least yesterday.
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 04:06:25 PM

What has happened with the ability to withdraw to PayPal? Option has been unavailable since at least yesterday.

https://twitter.com/BITPANDAcom/status/831459805004959744

GameunitsSEO

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Entrepreneur

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 06:15:12 PM

Just want to say Thanks for your platform used it so many times.  Kiss

Gameunits We're enabling the 2 billion unbanked Gamers to shop on any online merchant.
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 10:35:41 AM

Hello

I gave my deposit address to someone to send me like $16 worth of BTC, didn't receive them on my wallet (they didn't show up there !)

Waiting your response.
BitPanda.com

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 11:44:53 AM

Hello

I gave my deposit address to someone to send me like $16 worth of BTC, didn't receive them on my wallet (they didn't show up there !)

Waiting your response.

You would need to give us more info about the transaction and your account then. You can send us a ticket to support@bitpanda.com or send me a pm and I will see what I find.
th3bast1an

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 06:29:08 AM

I bought bitcoins for 120 € with skrill yesterday. I have bought bitcoins three times before and get the coins instandly. But this time i am waiting nearly 24 hourse and nothing happend. I wrote the support, but dont get an answer. I bought the coins always with the same skrill-account!
You attract with instand processing, but dont do that and dont answer on questions!
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 10:22:14 AM

Your payment had to be investigated, thus the delay. Sorry for the bad communication. This should have been communicated to you instantly!

Regards

bitpandascam

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 11:34:52 PM

I would like to put my comments to public.

I do NOT recommend to use Bitpanda services. There are huge problems with both payment processing and communication!

I'm a fully verified user! I have done transactions for many thousands euros and paid in fees probably $400-500 already.

And every second transaction with them gets it's problems...
Either it's processing for hours (even it has status "We received your Payment and are sending your order right now") or something else happening suddenly.

I have bought on 02.03 bitcoins for 3000 EUR (in 2 transactions - 1000 and 2000). They advertising that this service takes 10 seconds ("Processing Time: 10 Seconds").

I'm still sitting without bitcoins and what's even worth - without any answer from their lowest ever level of customer support!!!

They never apologize for mistakes, they never say what's the reason for problems and what has happened...

I really recommend to avoid Bitpanda. If they not gonna end as a scam very soon - I'll be surprised.

Order ID   1214922947485079808 (0.80263651 BTC) and Order ID   5258326038980536356 (1.60200000 BTC)

Real shame! I was hoping that Bitpanda will be a great service... to buy and sell bitcoins... but payments from them took over a week (SEPA which normally is same or next day)... and even purchase of bitcoins "within 10 seconds" in reality is "many days"...
BitPanda.com

Bitpanda Support

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 01:45:14 AM

I would like to put my comments to public.

I do NOT recommend to use Bitpanda services. There are huge problems with both payment processing and communication!

I'm a fully verified user! I have done transactions for many thousands euros and paid in fees probably $400-500 already.

And every second transaction with them gets it's problems...
Either it's processing for hours (even it has status "We received your Payment and are sending your order right now") or something else happening suddenly.

I have bought on 02.03 bitcoins for 3000 EUR (in 2 transactions - 1000 and 2000). They advertising that this service takes 10 seconds ("Processing Time: 10 Seconds").

I'm still sitting without bitcoins and what's even worth - without any answer from their lowest ever level of customer support!!!

They never apologize for mistakes, they never say what's the reason for problems and what has happened...

I really recommend to avoid Bitpanda. If they not gonna end as a scam very soon - I'll be surprised.

Order ID   1214922947485079808 (0.80263651 BTC) and Order ID   5258326038980536356 (1.60200000 BTC)

Real shame! I was hoping that Bitpanda will be a great service... to buy and sell bitcoins... but payments from them took over a week (SEPA which normally is same or next day)... and even purchase of bitcoins "within 10 seconds" in reality is "many days"...

We do not discuss customer details, or orders in public. I am pretty sure you realize that this would not be very professional. However, you are absolutely right, we are the fastest platform, but your orders are not processed yet, because we are investigating your account. For everyone else the service works instantly as usually.
Please be patient and wait for the response form the risk team. You will not speed up the process by creating an account here and protest.  Wink
We will not answer any of your posts here anymore. Please wait for the email from our risk team.

Thank you,
Sebastian
Team BitPanda
bitpandascam

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:46:02 AM

We do not discuss customer details, or orders in public. I am pretty sure you realize that this would not be very professional. However, you are absolutely right, we are the fastest platform, but your orders are not processed yet, because we are investigating your account. For everyone else the service works instantly as usually.
Please be patient and wait for the response form the risk team. You will not speed up the process by creating an account here and protest.  Wink
We will not answer any of your posts here anymore. Please wait for the email from our risk team.

Thank you,
Sebastian
Team BitPanda
Investigating what? Payments were succesfully processed through Sofort system, money have reached your account in Austria latest on Friday morning, both payments have status "We received your Payment and are sending your order right now." and I was not contacted by anyone from your "risk team". There are no answers to any email or ticket either.

I suggest people not to buy or sell anything through Bitpanda at least until this issue is resolved.
They are most probably scam and when you start complaining - they start to get even more "formal" and "not speeding up anything".
Very unprofessional approach to the service.

I'm going to initiate a process against Coinimal GmbH on Monday, will send all details to my lawyers in Wien - BLS Rechtsanwälte.

Under Terms & Conditions https://www.bitpanda.com/legal-and-privacy published on bitpanda.com website - it's not allowed to block my money, especially without explaining anything and just ignoring me until I go to the public.
bitpandascam

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 11:13:42 AM

To users who trusts Bitpanda their money - some facts below to think about.

Proof that transactions are really pending since over 48 hours:
https://ibb.co/ebq1ov

Transaction details:
https://ibb.co/ebq1ovhttps://ibb.co/kpHQFa

https://ibb.co/mPCsva

And proof that money were taken from the account:
https://ibb.co/fkMKaa

https://ibb.co/cj2gov

Proof that I'm a fully verified user:
http://ibb.co/icV1ov

Proof that their SEPA takes "2 working days" (also take a note they talking with customers using "du", which isn't respectful at all):
http://ibb.co/ehEGMF

Proof that the "BTC to SEPA" exchange transaction was done on 05.02, on Monday morning:
http://ibb.co/hXAZ8v

Proof that money arrived only on 09.02 (4 working days later):
http://ibb.co/mcWP8v

Proof that only after I went public they decided to respond to a ticket created 2 days ago:
http://ibb.co/dXSmMF
TwinWinNerD (OP)
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 01:40:57 PM

As always, we will not discuss customer matters in public.

Also because you quoted the ToC, please read 3.7, we absolutely have the right to wait until releasing the Bitcoin.

If you want further answers contact the support.

Regards

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: