Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:28:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OneCoin-The New CryptoCurrency That Will OverPass Bitcoin  (Read 15607 times)
ChrisPop (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 10:04:11 PM

”URGENT”
Its important that you read this as it is going to have an affect in your future. Digital currency started 4 years ago and it has made a dent on our financial institution that is scaring the banks and government as banks are losing billions and government have no control over it.  This is already shaping the world and in years to come this is going to be our main currency. Remember what happened to retail shopping, media, postal service, photos etc etc. Well those industries have now been taken over by the internet and now we have a new digital currency which 95% of the world’s population still do not know about it. It is at its early stage so if you get in early you will reap the rewards.
And now a new coin has arrived and it will have a major impact in our financial institution.

http://www.onecoin.eu/signup/cristiradu
5 years from now ONECOIN  can and will be used by millions for making payments just as you are right now with your own currency and you can tell your kids that you were at the start of that amazing movement.  What you do today will mean more than you think down the road and anyone standing to the side right now waiting to see what will happen is making a VERY BIG mistake. Every single person you tell about ONECOIN right now is a person you are going to help financially in the future.

Please do not miss the train as IF you missed the train when the original [Suspicious link removed]ived 5 years ago and now we have a second chance. Please do your research.

YouTube Channel   www.youtube.com/OneCoinOfficial

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO TELL YOUR CHILDREN YEARS LATER IF YOU
NEVER CAPITALISE ON THIS OPPORTUNITY?

For more details or questions contact me:
e-mail: popchristian.business@gmail.com
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 10:13:13 PM

Your logo sucks.
poncom

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 10:29:09 PM

What makes this coin better than the 500+ other alts out there?
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 10:58:13 PM

Your logo sucks.

Everything sucks...

_Unknown

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 11:17:56 PM

I'm so confused. How does this work? In your post you mention nothing about the coin itself other than going to be bigger than BTC. On your website and youtube you are offering a workshop of sorts on how to use the trading market, while using onecoin. WTF! Is this coin going to be used privately in your classes, or is there going to be public mining? What is this coin all about? Is it PoS or PoW? Whats the premine if there is one? Give us information that we can use and not just saying that it is going to be better than BTC.
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 11:55:32 PM

Facepalm Bunny does not believe....................

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Penny Pincher XPP

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 12:24:10 AM

I'm following what Mr.Lee creator of Litecoin said:

"5. Don’t Change What Isn’t Broken

One of the big ideas Lee wanted to get across was the idea to NOT COMPETE with Bitcoin. That was his platform when creating Litecoin, and it served him well. This idea to separate the coin’s presence from already successful coins fosters creation and furthers innovation, and is something Lee credits to the success of Litecoin."

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/charlie-lee-litecoins-five-steps-creating-successful-altcoin/

Make BTC every hour click here: https://www.btc-i24.com/connect-bitman15
lemfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 12:35:12 AM

i like the title, very promising..err assuming

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
Zelek Uther

Activity: 700
Merit: 504

Run a Bitcoin node.

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:57:57 AM

”URGENT”
Its important that you read this as it is going to have an affect in your future. Digital currency started 4 years ago and it has made a dent on our financial institution that is scaring the banks and government as banks are losing billions and government have no control over it.  This is already shaping the world and in years to come this is going to be our main currency. Remember what happened to retail shopping, media, postal service, photos etc etc. Well those industries have now been taken over by the internet and now we have a new digital currency which 95% of the world’s population still do not know about it. It is at its early stage so if you get in early you will reap the rewards.
And now a new coin has arrived and it will have a major impact in our financial institution.

5 years from now ONECOIN  can and will be used by millions for making payments just as you are right now with your own currency and you can tell your kids that you were at the start of that amazing movement.  What you do today will mean more than you think down the road and anyone standing to the side right now waiting to see what will happen is making a VERY BIG mistake. Every single person you tell about ONECOIN right now is a person you are going to help financially in the future.

Please do not miss the train as IF you missed the train when the original [Suspicious link removed]ived 5 years ago and now we have a second chance. Please do your research.

YouTube Channel   www.youtube.com/OneCoinOfficial

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO TELL YOUR CHILDREN YEARS LATER IF YOU
NEVER CAPITALISE ON THIS OPPORTUNITY?

For more details or questions contact me:
e-mail: popchristian.business@gmail.com
Arrogance and hype, no details.

Run a Bitcoin node, support the network.
ChrisPop (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:08:02 AM

If you look in my message I have left my skype and e-mail adress for anyone who wants more informations about onecoin.There are almost 9000 members and growing each day.
You can check out the last webinar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIl-mfIFVO0

This is no scam guys.OneCoin project is owned by very smart people with a lot of knowledge in cryptocurrencies and financial problems.
Do you remember that when Bitcoin launched in 2009 everybody said that it will be a scam??
M28MmickT

Activity: 433

BTG CEO

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:20:11 AM

If you look in my message I have left my skype and e-mail adress for anyone who wants more informations about onecoin.There are almost 9000 members and growing each day.

This is no scam guys.OneCoin project is owned by very smart people with a lot of knowledge in cryptocurrencies and financial problems.
Do you remember that when Bitcoin launched in 2009 everybody said that it will be a scam??

You lack what is needed to compete within bitcoin/ (anycoin), close up shop and forget about scamming people you horrid little man! Thread closed.

ChrisPop (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:47:20 AM

You lack what is needed to compete within bitcoin/ (anycoin), close up shop and forget about scamming people you horrid little man! Thread closed.

Guys,I`m not the owner of OneCoin.I`m just a happy member willing to share this great opportunity with others.And i don`t think it is a problem if I compare OneCoin with bitcoin.
M28MmickT

Activity: 433

BTG CEO

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:16:04 AM

Guys,I`m not the owner of OneCoin.I`m just a happy member willing to share this great opportunity with others.And i don`t think it is a problem if I compare OneCoin with bitcoin.

You have multiple accounts talking to yourself lol

OneCoin project is owned by very smart people with a lot of knowledge in cryptocurrencies and financial problems, tell me more? who are these (very smart people) then we can decide if we agree.

I believe it's just you sweetheart trying to steal peoples money and further destroy the real projects that have a place in the world.

I will not waste anymore time with you, hopefully karma does tho..

ChrisPop (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 11:17:02 AM

Leaders of OneCoin are:

Dr.Ruja Ignatova-Founder, Owner and Chief Operating Officer of OneCoin
Born in Sofia, Bulgaria
•Degree in Law (M.Jur) from the University of Oxford
•Masters Degree in Economics from the University of Konstanz
•Ph.D. in Law from the Universities of Oxford and Konstanz, Thesis on Corporate Litigation within the European Union
•Former Associate Partner with McKinsey & Company
•While at McKinsey & Company, projects in
Corporate Banking
Private Equity (KKR, TPG)
Asset Management
Risk Management
Operating and Liquidity Risk
•Former CEO and CFO of one of the biggest Asset Management Funds in Bulgaria –CSIF with 250 Mio Euro assets under managementDr. Ruja Ignatova

Nigel Allan-President of the OneCoin Network

Involved with direct marketing for over 30 years and accomplished in all areas from team building to product development and public speaking.

MASTER DISTRIBUTOR
Sebastian Greenwood

Age 38;
Lives in Asia and on airplanes;
Network marketing since 2003;
Worked both corporate and distributor side;
Driven by duplication.
selavy59

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 12:07:17 PM

Take a look at this article and decide for yourself:

http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/onecoin-review-100-5000-eur-ponzi-point-cryptocurrency/
ChrisPop (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 12:38:19 PM

Many people are being paid to write articles like this. OneCoin owners are trustful. If you think is a scam don`t join,but you will regret like many did when they saw the bitcoin succces.
sadface

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 01:13:34 PM

man this board needs moderation badly.
when you read shit like this: STAY AWAY. he is just trying to push your greed buttons.

If you think is a scam don`t join,but you will regret like many did when they saw the bitcoin succces.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:34:17 PM

...  in 5 years from now probably no one will remember this coin. BTW this is the second onecoin... even you seems to forgot the first one Smiley.
ChrisPop (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:38:57 PM

After a big part of OneCoins are mined by the network the mining will go open-source. Otherwise it wouldn`t be corect for the network.
vlad12

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:44:23 PM

After a big part of OneCoins are mined by the network the mining will go open-source. Otherwise it wouldn`t be corect for the network.

Not a scamTM

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: