Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:21:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 500 000 FIND coins BOUNTY  (Read 5521 times)
stoner19

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 04:33:24 PM

Great idea! I'm in!

362 - Fe7qWtPgDngTRkeoGWfAfoCE6XT52YvcqS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DenKoma (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:28:53 PM

Great idea! I'm in!

362 - Fe7qWtPgDngTRkeoGWfAfoCE6XT52YvcqS

That's great! I've updated the list  Smiley

FindCoin - Anti-scam community-driven coin:
www.findcoin.info
DenKoma (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 06:15:10 PM

This competition\lottery is completely unfair 100 k is a big amount for a member who catch the train in the final days beside the reward is lowered every hour we hit 104 Find for the last hour .!!!and 94 before !!!!
And offcourses it is not good to force all members to buy to participate ..So please lower the amount to 50 k so many members will participate with their lucky no (Remember this will lead More members to hold) !!!!!!!And do not forget it depends on luck only..Thanks and goodluck

First of all, I'm not forcing anyone to buy coins, and I don't beg anyone to participate in this bounty hunt.

Second, if you feel I'm being unfair giving away my own 500k coins that I've bought, via 100% transparent procedure - feel free to start your own game for 50k holders  Wink
if you ask everyone what is the purpose of this competition HuhHuh
The answer : To keep Find save from dump at the current prices ...So NO PANIC occurs between Find community to sell ?
So how many members from FIND communality hold 100k Huh not that much Huh
And how many members from FIND commuinty hold 50k Huh Many of us Huh
And how many members from FIND commuinty hold between 20k - 50k Huh Almost the whole community Huh
As i told you before if you lower the competition value you will reach your goal in no time!!!
For me if i have that much 500k Find i will wait from the DEV team to respond and to be active then i will start the same Giveaway with lower value because it is a matter of luck to all and to reach the competition goals before the coin DEAD.

I kindly ask you to ask me about the purpose of this "competition", since it's my game and my coins at stake. Please, don't ask everyone - ask me  Smiley

How you wish it should be - is not exactly how my game works, actually. I do not intend to just give away 500k coins to somebody's pure luck with almost-zero entry level. To get a chance to win, you have to put your - a very little - effort to it. If i'm willing to give away 500k to any fair winner - why can't you do something?

In my case, you have to prove you have faith in this coin. That's why it's holding game, and not just a raffle; it has only one simple condition about 100k deposit.

You see, you can buy 100k at 15 now - that's $6 only. And if your faith in FIND is cheaper than six bucks - you can put any arguments you like, I just don't belive in your good intentions for this coin. And if you are so worried about the guys with 20k coins, who desperately want to join the game, but somehow don't have 5 bucks - well, get together, trust other FIND guys from community, put up a joint 100k deposit, I don't mind.

I agree that FIND seems like a very meaningless coin at this point - MCL fork with no unique features and sleeping developer - but I believe in it, and dare you to believe with me. 

btw, I don't think the dev will respond - he had a lot of chances to do it, but he didn't. I think we are on our own now, and it's rather good; not great, but good.

www.findcoin.info
Kepasa
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 06:38:58 PM

Cool! I'm in game too!

FYQbqnDVsopDGb1fgqp5G4ajfFxR7AYQcL- number 555
FfdaP11mENyidmVNj75eZwc5HeHCwdXhM8 - number 999
Master_dandosha

Activity: 714

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 07:27:34 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2014, 07:38:00 PM by Master_dandosha

This competition\lottery is completely unfair 100 k is a big amount for a member who catch the train in the final days beside the reward is lowered every hour we hit 104 Find for the last hour .!!!and 94 before !!!!
And offcourses it is not good to force all members to buy to participate ..So please lower the amount to 50 k so many members will participate with their lucky no (Remember this will lead More members to hold) !!!!!!!And do not forget it depends on luck only..Thanks and goodluck

First of all, I'm not forcing anyone to buy coins, and I don't beg anyone to participate in this bounty hunt.

Second, if you feel I'm being unfair giving away my own 500k coins that I've bought, via 100% transparent procedure - feel free to start your own game for 50k holders  Wink
The answer : To keep Find save from dump at the current prices ...So NO PANIC occurs between Find community to sell ?
And how many members from FIND commuinty hold between 20k - 50k Huh Almost the whole community Huh
As i told you before if you lower the competition value you will reach your goal in no time!!!
For me if i have that much 500k Find i will wait from the DEV team to respond and to be active then i will start the same Giveaway with lower value because it is a matter of luck to all and to reach the competition goals before the coin DEAD.

I kindly ask you to ask me about the purpose of this "competition", since it's my game and my coins at stake. Please, don't ask everyone - ask me  Smiley

How you wish it should be - is not exactly how my game works, actually. I do not intend to just give away 500k coins to somebody's pure luck with almost-zero entry level. To get a chance to win, you have to put your - a very little - effort to it. If i'm willing to give away 500k to any fair winner - why can't you do something?

In my case, you have to prove you have faith in this coin. That's why it's holding game, and not just a raffle; it has only one simple condition about 100k deposit.

You see, you can buy 100k at 15 now - that's $6 only. And if your faith in FIND is cheaper than six bucks - you can put any arguments you like, I just don't belive in your good intentions for this coin. And if you are so worried about the guys with 20k coins, who desperately want to join the game, but somehow don't have 5 bucks - well, get together, trust other FIND guys from community, put up a joint 100k deposit, I don't mind.

I agree that FIND seems like a very meaningless coin at this point - MCL fork with no unique features and sleeping developer - but I believe in it, and dare you to believe with me.  

btw, I don't think the dev will respond - he had a lot of chances to do it, but he didn't. I think we are on our own now, and it's rather good; not great, but good.

Thank dear for your kind reply i am new and late comer to FIND Community ,my wallet is open and last received reward is 87.9 Find the whole amount of find in my wallet is less than 10 K ..So even you accept or you tried to Put a poll in the ANN to let other find community members to participate in YOUR GAME Rules Smiley in all cases i will not meet the condition of your game .So i am out of luck Wink
Secondly till now your community contain only 11 members who will hold to help find other outside your community are free to sell and this will lead to kill the coin specially with a sleeping DEV. as always i like a free distributed coin but we need to build  a strong community which will help to promote , bring some new fresh idea ,make a new logo ,translation to other languages ..etc all of that and much more will be done if the the bond of find community is strong.
And what you are doing by a good intention is to destroy this bond??
Please make a poll and let other members of find to participate in your GAME RULES ..
And my real intention is to see 1 Find > 250sat Because my wallet is very small. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Good luck

Edit : And also ask for a donation to make a three winners instead of one : 500k 300K 200K

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
DenKoma (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 07:41:27 PM

Cool! I'm in game too!

FYQbqnDVsopDGb1fgqp5G4ajfFxR7AYQcL- number 555
FfdaP11mENyidmVNj75eZwc5HeHCwdXhM8 - number 999

updated the list, you're in

yдaчи  Smiley

www.findcoin.info
Kepasa
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 07:47:36 PM

yдaчи  Smiley

Cпacибo! Grin

DenKoma (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 08:10:16 PM

Second, if you feel I'm being unfair giving away my own 500k coins that I've bought, via 100% transparent procedure - feel free to start your own game for 50k holders  Wink

I kindly ask you to ask me about the purpose of this "competition", since it's my game and my coins at stake. Please, don't ask everyone - ask me  Smiley

Thank dear for your kind reply i am new and late comer to FIND Community ,my wallet is open and last received reward is 87.9 Find the whole amount of find in my wallet is less than 10 K ..So even you accept or you tried to Put a poll in the ANN to let other find community members to participate in YOUR GAME Rules Smiley in all cases i will not meet the condition of your game .So i am out of luck Wink
Secondly till now your community contain only 11 members who will hold to help find other outside your community are free to sell and this will lead to kill the coin specially with a sleeping DEV. as always i like a free distributed coin but we need to build  a strong community which will help to promote , bring some new fresh idea ,make a new logo ,translation to other languages ..etc all of that and much more will be done if the the bond of find community is strong.
And what you are doing by a good intention is to destroy this bond??
Please make a poll and let other members of find to participate in your GAME RULES ..
And my real intention is to see 1 Find > 250sat Because my wallet is very small. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Good luck

Edit : And also ask for a donation to make a three winners instead of one : 500k 300K 200K

I think you should do it - create your own game! Wink You put much thought in it. And I seriously think you should ask for donation and create a poll for community to discuss the rules of your game there.

www.findcoin.info
DenKoma (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:12:52 AM

Just checked all addresses - everyone is holding  Smiley that's great.

Remember: only 7 days left until 500 000 coins go to luckiest hodler  Wink feel free to join

www.findcoin.info
DenKoma (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 03:07:50 AM

Added another 2x100k for myself - 112 and 891 numbers

www.findcoin.info
Master_dandosha

Activity: 714

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 11:17:14 AM

Added another 2x100k for myself - 112 and 891 numbers
Good for you .. Wink

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
sq

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 12:21:23 PM

great idea!! Smiley

Kepasa
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:02:34 PM

Add new:  Wink

FcXFxgRy9LYRJMcQJFVvzNFBKHQVSohWda- number 001
Fed9QF2bKAb5zgbRDkViziFT9G7UtUSiNx - number 400

Cпacибo!
SHNICI

Activity: 434
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 05:12:25 PM

Finally, I'm IN ^^

FrW45snArBUvSeBA52kfdsM8Yo4jTXdXMe - 359 is my number Wink

Thanks DenKoma  Cool
DenKoma (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:25:22 PM

Cпacибo!

Finally, I'm IN ^^

Thanks DenKoma  Cool

Updated the list  Wink

Good luck, guys!
We're holding 2.8M coins now  Smiley

www.findcoin.info
SHNICI

Activity: 434
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 11:18:00 PM

Cпacибo!

Finally, I'm IN ^^

Thanks DenKoma  Cool

Updated the list  Wink

Good luck, guys!
We're holding 2.8M coins now  Smiley

Блaгoдapя, Cпacибo, Thank you Wink
hobitcoin

Activity: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:07:37 AM

Count me in, FIND guys n girls ...

369 - FnYiqGUNi4FSuEC2W8va3rj66PwqEXDxjv

936 - FjrxKAxbJxTSjM6e8sAFm2zMFRj3eLdMBz

And may the force be with you ...

DenKoma (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 06:08:42 AM

Count me in, FIND guys n girls ...

369 - FnYiqGUNi4FSuEC2W8va3rj66PwqEXDxjv

936 - FjrxKAxbJxTSjM6e8sAFm2zMFRj3eLdMBz

And may the force be with you ...

Ok, you're in  Wink

We are holding 3M coins now, or 4.1% of all distributed coins. That's great  Smiley

www.findcoin.info
DenKoma (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 10:20:46 AM

Here's another 100k for myself:

649 - FZiva6TghgS7br7b6xodVHZpSCL7zuMaJx - DenKoma

3.1M coins total holding (4.2% of all distributed coins)

and congrats to everyone - FIND in on c-cex.com now!  Wink

www.findcoin.info
marti

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 01:34:36 PM

hi, i'm finally in Smiley

the explorer take his time to update

142 - FqetHxGp55mfKiZMpW8YjD2NXygz1vKhS7

www.CoinsSource.com | Your Alternative-Currency Information Source