Bitcoin Forum
December 03, 2016, 09:46:46 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ATT: Jeremy West spendbitcoins.com Australia  (Read 1179 times)
ppiolouie

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 16, 2012, 03:51:16 AM

Made deposit today like normal all good. Got home and took photo of said receipt , uploaded and emailed. Now every email he has this includes info@ , spend@ , contact@ and even Jeremy's own email I get delivery status notification failure errors no emails make it through. I tried calling and it went to message bank , I sent a msg through the website but I doubt that made it through to. Can someone pm him and please inform him as It was for me a significant amount of money and I want to make sure he is aware of the issue.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
June 16, 2012, 03:55:46 AM

You can PM him yourself using the link below

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=13515

ppiolouie

View Profile
June 16, 2012, 03:56:31 AM

"An Error Has Occurred!
You are not allowed to send personal messages. "
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2012, 03:58:53 AM

"An Error Has Occurred!
You are not allowed to send personal messages. "

You should be allowed. I thought only one post was needed to send PM's.
I'll PM him and point him to this thread.

EDIT: PM'ed him.

ppiolouie

View Profile
June 16, 2012, 03:59:34 AM

Thank you very much , I really appreciate your help sir.

Kind regards
ppiolouie

View Profile
June 16, 2012, 04:30:30 AM

Sorry for bumping this I just have a question. In my experience Jeremy has been good...been using him for about 4 months or so but I have seen a thread (only read the first 2 pages or so accusing him of scamming) how is his reputation? The only defence for the emails not working and not answering the call is it is a Saturday which I accept but I don't understand how all the emails are unworkable. I tried to email from a different email to his address's but they still failed to reach there destination and I read in another thread when the site was down previously the emails wouldn't work either that would explain that BUT the website is not down.

I just don't like clutching at straws and not knowing what is happening and on blockchain there has been no movement in reference to my btc address. I am sure you understand where I am coming from considering we are dealing with money here. Again I appreciate you following up and pm'ing him for me sir.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2012, 04:41:23 AM

Which thread is the accusing him of scamming?

I don't recall reading it.

ppiolouie

View Profile
June 16, 2012, 04:48:12 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=51512.0

I havn't had the time to read all through it but that just added to my concerns considering the non response I have recieved so far. For people reading do not take this the wrong way...over the period of 4 months the service to this day from him has been impeccable and oustanding. I expected Saturday things to go slower and I am not in a rush to receive the btc I am just bewildered how all the emails don't work considering the site is not down.
CIYAM
Legendary

Activity: 1820

Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2012, 04:51:48 AM

That thread is rather old and seemed to be more about an interpretation of auction rules.

A more recent and perhaps more relevant thread is the following:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=85689.0

(you'll see he has been having some technical difficulties recently which may or may not have anything to do with your situation)

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

GPG Public Key | 1ciyam3htJit1feGa26p2wQ4aw6KFTejU
ppiolouie

View Profile
June 16, 2012, 04:55:23 AM

Thank you for your input CIYAM . I am not certain but I am relatively confident it is just a minor thing but as I said previously dealing with money I get paranoid when uncertainty arises. I am not rich and can not afford to lose the amount of money I deposited. So far you guys have been really helpful and I really appreciate it.

Cheers
Jeremy West spendbitcoins.com

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2012, 05:25:13 AM

Made deposit today like normal all good. Got home and took photo of said receipt , uploaded and emailed. Now every email he has this includes info@ , spend@ , contact@ and even Jeremy's own email I get delivery status notification failure errors no emails make it through. I tried calling and it went to message bank , I sent a msg through the website but I doubt that made it through to. Can someone pm him and please inform him as It was for me a significant amount of money and I want to make sure he is aware of the issue.

Hi there,

Thanks for making me aware of this issue. I have been at my daughter's first birthday all day. I will let my CTO know about the email issues. I have, however, received emails from several other people today so I'm not sure what's happening from all of your emails. If you can post any more details it would be quite helpful. You can also try jeremy@spendbitcoins.com.au and see if that one goes through.

If you post quote #, AUD amount, and bank of deposit I can make sure your bitcoins are sent out.

Happy Spending!
Jeremy

EDIT: Nevermind, got your PM. Can you please reply here once things have been fixed up for you to let everyone know? Thanks!

ppiolouie

View Profile
June 16, 2012, 05:31:48 AM

Appreciate your prompt response Jeremy. (Order #614794)

As I stated I expected things to go a little slower on a Sat due to the weekend etc that is fine just the whole email issue worried me. I tried to send from 2 hotmail acc's to every email you have to offer and none got through.
Jeremy West spendbitcoins.com

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2012, 05:43:44 AM

Appreciate your prompt response Jeremy. (Order #614794)

As I stated I expected things to go a little slower on a Sat due to the weekend etc that is fine just the whole email issue worried me. I tried to send from 2 hotmail acc's to every email you have to offer and none got through.

No worries. I completely understand. hotmail sucks because it's a Microsoft product (just kidding, my brother works at Microsoft). Smiley

I've sent your bitcoins now. Please update this thread when you receive them.

Thanks!
Jeremy

ppiolouie

View Profile
June 17, 2012, 11:11:17 AM

All sorted. Thank you Jeremy!
hashmat

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 01:17:29 AM

I stumbled across that thread concerning some auction related crap labelling Jeremy as a scammer.
It reminded me to Make a post regarding my 1st experience with BTC. I was referred to spendcoins.com from
another thread, being in Australia, I was looking for an easy way to get everything done. I was a bit concerned
about doing it in the 1st place.
Jeremy & co were great!! My coins weren't showing up, i was panicking i'd been scammed, they went out of their way
to assure & explain the process to a newbie, and all went well in the end all it took was a visit to the local bank and send
 an email or two, I am 110% confident in going back this week  for another transaction...professional, honest & good communication.
Thanx again guys.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1302

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 04:01:56 AM

Here's my thread on spendbictoins.com. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=54705

Bottom line: Excellent service. No qualms whatsoever.

In fact, I think I'll go and give that thread a nice bump.

~Bruno~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.