Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:55:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MistHub.com - E-cigs / Mechanical Mods / E-juice / Vaping Accessories  (Read 571 times)
ThunderCatSteve (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 04:22:57 PM

Hello everyone. I just wanted to share this website with all the fellow vape-enthusiasts .

MistHub is an amazing website where you can purchase anything you need for your vaping pleasure. They're very up to date on all of their products so you can be sure you're not buying some 5 year outdated battery or tank or whatever...

The best part... THEY ACCEPT BITCOIN!

Payments are super fast and easy and i see my Invoice seconds after submitting a bitcoin payment.

They're customer service line is NEVER busy, if i ever have any questions i always seem to get mike or Dan on the phone and those guys always give me the best news about my shipments or about any points i may be getting back..

to me... This website has proven to be Fast.. Reliable.. And one hell of an outlet for the best brands of Tanks, batterys, mods, juices...Everything they sell is just awesome.

No, i do not work for them, no i do not make any money from you buying from them. I just wanted to share this awesome outlet with all of the fellow vapers out there who can't find reliable sites in the US that accept bitcoin or paypal. This is your answer.
( MAKE SURE TO USE COUPON CODE : ECF15 for 15% off of your order, you can use it on every order you make )
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
locopao
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:32:01 PM

Are you the owner of the store?  Sounds like it  Smiley

Where is the store located? I am interested in but only if the store is located in Europe (or can ship to europe, descent prices)
ThunderCatSteve (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:41:42 PM

Sadly not, i'm just a very satisfied customer who can't speak highly enough of their prices and products.

They are based in Illinois i believe. ( I'm in Washington, so i definitely don't work there lol ) 

There shipping options are cheap, typically between 6 - 13$ for priority or UPS
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: