Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:38:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OVER $18 MILLION DOLLARS OUT OF WALLETS IN ONE MONTH!!!  (Read 5713 times)
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 03:52:46 PM

^Major butthurt confirmed.  

fonsie

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 03:54:33 PM

^Major butthurt confirmed.  

Indeed, fewcoins is butthurt.

CONFIRMED

I decided to no longer use a signature, because people were trolling me about it.
fonsie

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 03:57:41 PM

wow you guys really don't understand what to look for in a market! Im sorry, let me break it down...

The total dollar amount of bitcoin that is being held in ALL wallets right now is $18mil dollars LESS than what this same site is reporting a month ago. Take yourself to https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html and add up all the wallets then look at the picture I took one month ago and add that up! One month ago there was $18mil more dollars in bitcoin wallets. IN ALL WALLETS! Exchange massive wallets, huge holders, venture capitalist, everyone together is now $18mil less than a month ago. WTF is so hard to understand about that??

Why is it so hard to understand the exchange prices right now are being manipulated to same around the same level and slowly decrease to extract money from the unknowing daily. Open your eyes. Im whistle blowing here because people are poised to lose millions form a cleverly crafted scheme created by a few to benefit a few and rip off many.  Lips sealed

Yes, we understand this

What we don't understand is what's so significant about it?

Um Ok think about this... Even at the current rate $1.4mil in BTC is mined DAILY! It cost half a million per day ($500,000) in electricity just to create that "value"... Market price means nothing these are now a few huge institutions controlling the price constantly buying and selling to each other for profits (hence the massive sideways trading then organized dumps) Everyone retail is holding this now as speculation for $1,000 per coin but they don't understand that will make the market cap over $14 Billion dollars and we can barely hold on to $5mil market cap LOL! All this talk is hilarious blabber by people who can't calculate. The dumbest governments in the world are printing cheaper money!

You just made my day, this is some funny stuff  Grin Cheesy Perhaps tell us 1 more time, but VERY SLOOOOOOOW.

I decided to no longer use a signature, because people were trolling me about it.
fewcoins (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 04:01:43 PM

I don't... understand... what your point is.
OVER $18 MILLION DOLLARS OUT OF WALLETS IN ONE MONTH!!! AND 25 NEW BTC CREATED EVERY 10 MINUTES
yet we are still higher than 1 month ago

What does that tell you? Something that fewcoins is unable to comprehend.

Lmfao you officially have no clue what bid & ask price is & you have no idea's how markets work... Please leave this thread, thanks

Grin Says the guy taking a picture of his PC monitor using a camera. A real brainiac...

This was a picture I took for myself randomly when my friend on wall st. showed me this list... I never knew money would keep flowing out so fast so I now calculate all the wallets every month, watch what happens lol I really don't care if you don't listen! Many people will listen & us retail investors will save millions collectively but not falling for another scam. You're welcome. I accept differed thank you's later
Chris_Sabian
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 04:04:22 PM

OVER $18 MILLION DOLLARS OUT OF WALLETS IN ONE MONTH!!! AND 25 NEW BTC CREATED EVERY 10 MINUTES

Lmfao you officially have no clue what bid & ask price is & you have no idea's how markets work... Please leave this thread, thanks

Grin Says the guy taking a picture of his PC monitor using a camera. A real brainiac...

This was a picture I took for myself randomly when my friend on wall st. showed me this list... I never knew money would keep flowing out so fast so I now calculate all the wallets every month, watch what happens lol I really don't care if you don't listen! Many people will listen & us retail investors will save millions collectively but not falling for another scam. You're welcome. I accept differed thank you's later

You do realize that bitcoin had a bear market from mid 2011 to mid 2013?
fonsie

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 04:04:27 PM

Why didn't you take a picture of your TV, you'll get bigger pictures that way...  Cheesy

fonsie

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 04:08:00 PM

You do realize that bitcoin had a bear market from mid 2011 to mid 2013?

He didn't know that, because all the bears believe that bitcoin was born in december 2013 at 1200$/btc.

fonsie

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 04:13:50 PM

Market price means nothing these are now a few huge institutions controlling the price constantly buying and selling to each other for profits

What's really funny... a few early retail computer crypto nerds, are being called "huge institutions" now.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

NotLambchop

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 04:15:06 PM

...all the bears believe that bitcoin was born in december 2013 at 1200$/btc.

No.  That's when most bears did some serious dumping.
Enjoy your bag of bear shit.
Can I see you hanky for a sec, need to wipe Cheesy
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 04:16:15 PM

Dude what you don't realize is bitcoin will be nothing BUT a bear market now that the first major pop was already initiated to $1,200... This gives you fools enough confidence that it might go that high again. That's all that's needed along with short few hour bull runs that are quickly smashed due to the overflow of coins waiting to be sold at a higher price. You perma bulls are fools!
dakota neat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 04:16:31 PM

Few coins but a lot of opinion  Roll Eyes
sniveling

Activity: 719

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 04:16:40 PM

How many millions of dollars went into wallets in one month?
fonsie

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 04:18:26 PM

Dude what you don't realize is bitcoin will be nothing BUT a bear market now that the first major pop was already initiated to $1,200... This gives you fools enough confidence that it might go that high again. That's all that's needed along with short few hour bull runs that are quickly smashed due to the overflow of coins waiting to be sold at a higher price. You perma bulls are fools!

Thank god, we have you to warn us all, with your "take picture of pc screen" capabilities.

fonsie

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 04:19:30 PM

He doesn't know... his camera broke, so he can't take pictures of his screen anymore. Perhaps ask the huge institutions or his Wall St friend.

Only money going out of wallets, that's why market cap goes up, highly complex thing with bid and ask. Or so he says.

fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 04:25:10 PM

NONE RETARD! No matter how much went in the loss of money in bitcoin was a over $18mil loss in one month alone
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 04:26:15 PM

He doesn't know... his camera broke, so he can't take pictures of his screen anymore. Perhaps ask the huge institutions or his Wall St friend.

Only money going out of wallets, that's why market cap goes up, highly complex thing with bid and ask. Or so he says.

You are officially retarded please leave and stop spamming my thread when you know nothing about markets as I have already proved
fonsie

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 04:27:36 PM

You are officially retarded please leave and stop spamming my thread when you know nothing about markets as I have already proved

Where is this proof? Did you take a picture of it?

fonsie

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 04:29:34 PM

NONE RETARD! No matter how much went in the loss of money in bitcoin was a over $18mil loss in one month alone

Yes

5.2 billion + another 1.2 billion, will eventually be -18 million/month. Just basic math, Or is it?
Now if we double that and 36 million goes out of the wallets, btc will be back to 1000$/btc.

Simple, retard math. Complex market workings and so on.....

NotLambchop

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 04:31:55 PM

Thank god, we have you to warn us all, with your "take picture of pc screen" capabilities.

The computer in question belonged to Mr. Fewcoins' colleague, as previously stated by Mr. Fewcoins.
Asking for a screen capture would have been an imposition and a breach of etiquette.

You, on the other hand, would have likely reached right over with your grubby hands and started poking away with your filthy fingers without even bothering to ask, uncouth as you are Angry
fonsie

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 04:37:35 PM

The computer in question belonged to Mr. Fewcoins' colleague, as previously stated by Mr. Fewcoins.
Asking for a screen capture would have been an imposition and a breach of etiquette.

You, on the other hand, would have likely reached right over with your grubby hands and started poking away with your filthy fingers without even bothering to ask, uncouth as you are Angry

Ahhh, now I understand, I do that same thing every time I visit my Wall St. friend, taking random pictures of PC monitors for archival reasons AND AS PROOF for my stupid trolling.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: