Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:53:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do if the US Dollar crashed ?  (Read 4197 times)
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 03:31:36 PM

i will be using my BTC instead of Euro and Dollar.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rogerdonkey

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 08:02:30 PM

i think for dollar crashed is impossible, but we dont know dollar crashed or not

acquafredda
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:37:52 PM

Yes, there is sort of fashion for driving horses, woman degradation and mass killing as well in human history. Do not forget to take some of those.

BTC is not sort of fashion on the other side so maybe you should forget about it.

What you write is inconsistent.

Your comment is idiotic, sorry to say.
It doesn't require any answer.

I'm sorry
Atdhe

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

Atdhe Nuhiu

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 11:15:01 PM

Go on. I see you can not do anything else than being offensive. Hope you feel better.
acquafredda
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 11:12:49 AM

Go on. I see you can not do anything else than being offensive. Hope you feel better.
I don't want to go OT.
And I feel that your comment was just a provocative one, therefore I did not answer.
If you want to continue this send me a pm. I would love to argue with you then.
Thank you
Morbid
Legendary

Activity: 1202
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:52:26 PM

You would buy USD after a crash ? I read some articles online that the US Government would switch to a new, gold backed currency. Sounded like a crackpot conspiracy though.

going back to gold backed currency will be economical suicide for any country within influence of western hegemony - instantly making them 3rd world countries in process. only china can have that status as biggest holder thanks to help of rothchilds. china will grow thanks to gold slowly changing its society with increased consumption.
Morbid
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:59:04 PM

I will just buy a load of USD with my EUR.

You would buy USD after a crash ? I read some articles online that the US Government would switch to a new, gold backed currency. Sounded like a crackpot conspiracy though.

I don't listen to news sites and people who are hoping that the USD will fail. It just won't happen.

If there is a significant price drop I will definitely buy up USD. Great investment opportunity.

LOL!

What's so funny ?

Because nothings funnier for me lately than seeing people in denial about a crashing global economy because it just shows how little you guys live in the real world.

Not sure if you're aware of the fact that people do have different opinions.

One thinks the world economy will crash in the near future, and the other don't.

I don't see a reason why the USD won't survive, every action will be taken to get it through whatever recession there is at that moment.

what if i told you that those in control of us banking system doing everything possible for dollar to crash? every policy every action they make in the past few years indicates so. globalists abandoned usa few years back for east. though the system they built is very big and obviously will take time to destroy. tick tock. the decisions been made already.
Eastwind

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 05:23:08 PM

i will be using my BTC instead of Euro and Dollar.

I will do the same.
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 06:39:10 PM

$38 for writing a few lines and nobody wants to step in?

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
Martijnvdc

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 08:55:47 PM

I'm not even sure what the direct and indirect results would be of the dollar collapsing... I'm pretty sure a dollar collapse wouldn't really benefit ANYONE, in the end.
Luckily, i don't own any US dollars in the first place. LOL
I do think bitcoin will be one of the currencies which people will flee to.
piike2323

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 11:57:37 PM

I will just buy a load of USD with my EUR.

I don't listen to news sites and people who are hoping that the USD will fail. It just won't happen.

If there is a significant price drop I will definitely buy up USD. Great investment opportunity.

You are so sure it wont happen. That's exactly when bad things happen; when people thing it wont. Our money can easily become worthless and it can happen in a matter of month. Not because of complex economic systems but because value is merely just an opinion. Opinions can change.
hashman
Legendary

Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 01:32:09 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2014, 02:59:20 PM by hashman

\

I don't think dollar would ever drop too much in its price. Its one of the strongest currency in the world and the chance of it dropping would mean a world wide financial problem solution.

FTFY
Oh and we would party in the streets like never before.  
rogerdonkey

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 11:59:20 AM

going back to gold backed currency will be economical suicide for any country within influence of western hegemony - instantly making them 3rd world countries in process. only china can have that status as biggest holder thanks to help of rothchilds. china will grow thanks to gold slowly changing its society with increased consumption.

im not agree gold its not good for investment now.

Q7

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 02:23:01 PM

Not sure if speed buying can help you take advantage of the spread but if that is the case and you are so confident that usd will crash, then just directly buy euro against usd. Use some of the fx service that let you hedge 100 times your available fund.

Morbid
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:48:59 PM

im not agree gold its not good for investment now.

i didnt say gold is not good for investment. in fact its a very good investment. but dont mix up that notion with a gold-backed currency system - its completely misleading and not positive at all for development of economy for any state. to break it down for you shortly: it makes largest holder of gold always own others - its an exploitation based system that usually dont last too long. also by making gold as reserve currency again we literally hand over all worlds power into the hands of a certain family.
Sakarias-Corporation

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Call me Alice. just Alice.

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 11:44:40 PM

my Whole Capital is backed up by weed, bought for USD. when the USD crashes i'll be the king of the streets! trading Weed for Guns and shit.

botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 12:17:15 PM

my Whole Capital is backed up by weed, bought for USD. when the USD crashes i'll be the king of the streets! trading Weed for Guns and shit.

The gains that weed can make would be limited. But if the USD crashes, other currency traders would panic too. Bitcoin could go to the moon.
xcapator

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

Here I Am !!

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 10:29:31 PM

What would be the wisest course of action ? Keeping reserves in Euro's to buy Bitcoin the moment the news of a dollar crash hits ?

If USD crashes - and I really do not see it in even long term - it will be together with other fiat money.

When it happens, there will be already alternative system like BTC or Googlecurrency or whatever else widely accepted as money.

Bitcoin won't replace the USD, it may be the currency of online exchange, but the USD is going to stay.

DhaniBoy

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 11:36:43 PM

I think it is not a problem if the dollar has crashed, because there are still other currency could be an alternative trading currencies, such as the euro, yen and others. it is still a very small possibility for the time being, because the dollar is still the belle of the trading currency, the world community is still very interested in collecting dollars, while the dollar linkage with bitcoin, it is like two sides of a coin that can not be separated, mutual need and complement one another ...  Roll Eyes

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
rexs

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 02:30:37 AM

Buy pound or euro
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: