Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:07:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: DSK was the president of IMF, he's very intellingent and was considered as the future French president. What happened?
He cannot control his dick and really tried to rape that poor woman. - 5 (41.7%)
He convinced the woman to have sex with him but, afterward, she realized that she could do a lot of money - 1 (8.3%)
She was a trap by his ennemies. He felt into it. - 4 (33.3%)
He actually never met the woman at all. The whole story was invented by his ennemies. - 1 (8.3%)
Joker: I don't know, I don't trust newspaper on that - 1 (8.3%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What happened to Dominique Strauss-Kahn?  (Read 1847 times)
ploum (OP)

Activity: 428
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2011, 03:07:02 PM

That the four possible explanations I see for what happened to the president of IMF.

Number 1 is what you can read in the newspaper but, because that guy has so many ennemies, it's impossible to not think about a trap.

Number 2 stands for all the version where the girl actually agreed to have sex with him (for any reason, be it for money or because he convinced her) then, later, changed her mind (for whatever reason). This is then only a story between DSK and the girl.

Number 3 stands for every possibility where someone set a trap and DSK was dumbe enough to fall into it.

Number 4 is a version sometimes heard because, at first, it was said that the rape happened at 13h30 while it is believed that DSK was having a lunch with his daughter. Later, the hour of the rape was changed to 12h. Some people said that it was strange.

Number 1 implies that DSK is a serious asshole and desserves jail. Number 2 and 3 imply that he's actually very dumb when it comes to his dick but doesn't desserve any punishment.

What's your opinion on the story? Given the huge number of ennemies (at IMF and in France) that DSK has, it is hard to not think about a trap.

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
memvola

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 18, 2011, 03:23:27 PM

Haven't followed the story at all, but it could be understandable for the mentioned kind of behavior to be normal for a person at that social level. When higher-ups wanted to do away with him, they used this story, which is probably true. So it's Number 1, but not quite the "uncontrollable dick syndrome". They could probably use something else to eliminate him from the picture if this story wasn't readily available.
grondilu
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1076

View Profile
May 18, 2011, 08:11:06 PM

My guess is he totally lost his mind this day.  Possibly due to some health issue (brain damage or something).

ribuck
Donator

Activity: 826
Merit: 1039

View Profile
May 18, 2011, 08:56:37 PM

The press in the UK has been reporting many people who have "come out of the woodwork" to tell about similar experiences with him in the past.
Alex Beckenham

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2011, 12:07:41 PM

I voted He actually never met the woman at all. The whole story was invented by his ennemies because there was no Who the fuck is Dominique Strauss-Kahn like in the other poll.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: