Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:25:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My daughter just start her online shop accepting bitcoin  (Read 593 times)
DarthCoinX (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 02:22:33 PM

Hi guys, I would like to announce that my daughter launched her first online shop for loom bracelets, accepting bitcoins.
I invite you to visit http://bracelets.mariadana.com
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
s1ng
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 02:33:01 PM

Hi guys, I would like to announce that my daughter launched her first online shop for loom bracelets, accepting bitcoins.

Congrats on your daughter's bitcoin shop.

The site looks good and hope will be more success.

Is there any opening promo for the shop ?
DarthCoinX (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 03:05:56 PM

Congrats on your daughter's bitcoin shop.

The site looks good and hope will be more success.

Is there any opening promo for the shop ?

Thanks. Yes there was a promo at the time when was really launched (during the FIFA World Cup 2014) and we still keep that promo: for each order you will receive a keychain flag with your country.
DarthCoinX (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 03:14:47 PM

I suggest to this guy that his testing was cancelled. We can't deliver to an IP from Canada but with delivery address in Spain, with wrong email address and phone /delivery address.
See here http://imgur.com/bUYIgmN
We will deliver to the address you mentioned, even if is wrong but first we need to have confirmed the transaction with bitcoins.
This is the beauty of Bitcoin! No more fakery...
elephantas1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 06:13:01 PM

wow thats a big variety of them. does only one person make it? how much the shipping to europe?
wraheem

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 06:20:22 PM

Congrats to your daughter!

Is there you can turn on localization in Wordpress to show the price in US Dollars as well? (Unless you aren't shipping to the US...)

I will be showing my kids this as an example of young entrepreneurship!

ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 06:42:47 PM

I suggest to this guy that his testing was cancelled. We can't deliver to an IP from Canada but with delivery address in Spain, with wrong email address and phone /delivery address.
See here http://imgur.com/bUYIgmN
We will deliver to the address you mentioned, even if is wrong but first we need to have confirmed the transaction with bitcoins.
This is the beauty of Bitcoin! No more fakery...

Regardless, you should probably not post an image with information like that. Just to be safe.

It's awesome to hear that your daughter has taken this step.
girb16

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 07:09:05 PM

Good stuff! Let's all avoid using the US dollar as much as possible.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 07:10:54 PM

Great news ! It is a nice site , very very nice. I hope someone will buy some product with bitcoin.

===

As I've read here :

Code:
Maria Dana (the creator of the bracelets) wants to thanks to the FIRST CUSTOMER from Amsterdam – The Netherlands, who paid in BITCOINS!

Like usual the Dutch are first to welcome the innovation.

You already have "gain" your first customer  that has paid with bitcoin.
DarthCoinX (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 07:23:59 PM

Is there you can turn on localization in Wordpress to show the price in US Dollars as well? (Unless you aren't shipping to the US...)

The price in FIAT is just an average reference. So really doesn't matter. Select the bitcoin payment and you will see the value...
DarthCoinX (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 07:33:50 PM

Great news ! It is a nice site , very very nice. I hope someone will buy some product with bitcoin.

===

As I've read here :

Code:
Maria Dana (the creator of the bracelets) wants to thanks to the FIRST CUSTOMER from Amsterdam – The Netherlands, who paid in BITCOINS!

Like usual the Dutch are first to welcome the innovation.

You already have "gain" your first customer  that has paid with bitcoin.

From summer last year, when she open this online shop we can say that we already had 10 customers that paid in bitcoin only. None of the customers paid in FIAT. So I think these are the great news
DarthCoinX (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 07:46:10 PM

Yes I think also is a good move to teach our kids how to start their own business, even if at the beginning they will not understand 100% how is working. But at least they get the first bump. Later they will thanks us... In special in a bitcoin world.
The most important thing for our kids is the education they get. I mean not the "education" from stupid schools, but the real education from their parents.
The better education they get (also the liberty of choice) the better results you have like a parent. Later when the child will grow up will realize the immense help they got in the past from that good education from their parents.
I remember now after many years, what my grandma was telling me (when I was a kid) about life, society and good behaviour and only now, when I have kids I realize that good education. At that moment, yes I took it like: ok whatever but my grandma always was persuasive and I still remember her words.... Good words that help me later in my life.
"Always in your life you have to be a good person and find the good in your life"
DarthCoinX (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 07:57:04 PM

wow thats a big variety of them. does only one person make it? how much the shipping to europe?
She just have another customer from EU after posting here !
Yes she's making herself by hand all the bracelets. Is a passion of her. I asked her last year if she want to earn some bitcoins with that and she accept to sell them online. So I teach her how to build an online shop and accepting bitcoins. She already have some orders, even from Australia!
We ship to EU with normal post so will not be more than 1,50€ the delivery. We are based in EU. Choose the flat rate delivery and will show up.
If you want to order a big amount we can make an exception for delivery and we can choose a tracking order.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: