Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:08:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Hire] Kid with no job experience? Get paid while learning bookkeeping!  (Read 2147 times)
CashBitango (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 01:56:20 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2014, 02:48:27 AM by CashBitango

EDIT:
If you haven't already applied, we regret to inform you that it's too late at this time. We've had some good applicants, and have moved on in the process.
Thank you.

Position: Bookkeeper for bitcoin business

Learn bitcoin accounting, it will be very hot skill to have in the years to come. Learn about profits, losses, balance sheets, cash flow and accounting; the core of how money works. Start your career early and get years of head start on your friends. Imagine how proud you can be when thinking to yourself “I have a job, on the internet, and I get paid in bitcoin!”

It’s a perfect job for a young person still living at home with parents, and who want to skip many steps and go straight for a job where you get to use your brain. You’ll be learning very valuable work skills in real life business situations. This job could be the start of a very good career, as you’ll be learning skills that nobody else in your class will learn, and most have to go to college to learn these skills. Your teachers will not be able to understand the things you’ll be learning. You don’t need any job experience, and we don’t care how young you are, if you’re male or female, what color your skin is or what country you’re from (except if you're from the US; we just don't won't any trouble). What we do care about though, is how you think about work. You’ll be working from home, and we’ll help you install the required software on your computer, and before long you’ll be learning about technicalities of keeping the books of a startup company. You’ll learn about

• Debits

• Credits

• Profits

• Losses

• Classifications of capital

• How money flows through the organization

• And more

Requirements for this job:

• You must like numbers. You don’t need a lot of math skills, the math is quite easy, but you have to like numbers since you’ll be working with numbers all the time.

• You must be interested in Bitcoin, since you’ll be dealing with Bitcoin.

• You must be able to read, write and speak English. All communication with others is in English. You don’t have to be native English speaker though, but it doesn't hurt.

• You must be able to send and receive emails, open attachments, word documents etc.

• You must be able to navigate around in Windows, open programs, close programs and install programs etc. We’ll help you a lot, but if you have never installed a program before, this job might not be for you.

• You must accept that this is a part-time job, and it will not take you a lot of time. You can easily have this job while attending school.

• You must be willing to follow instructions on the screen, and not be distracted too much.

• You must have Windows 7 or higher. We haven’t got our software working on Mac and Linux.

• You need 1 Gigabyte of free space on your hard drive. Most computers these days have that.

• You must have administrator access on the computer, because you’ll have to install some programs to be able to do the work. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, that’s all right. Basically you have to own a computer or borrow your parent’s computer. If you only have access to an internet café, a school computer or similar, we sadly can’t offer you a job at this time.

• Since we spend time and money training you, we strongly prefer that you stay with us for 6 months or more.

Payment terms

You’ll be paid on a monthly basis. Payments will occur before the 8th of every month. So you’ll work for example January, then you’ll be paid before the 8th of February to your bitcoin address according to a contract. How much you’ll be paid we will discuss later. So what are you waiting for?

Send me an email, and I’ll help you get started on your very first CV and apply for the first job in your life. jobs {at] bitango.me

Title on your email should be:

Application Bookkeeper Part 1

Then you can add the following text in the email:

Hi Jared I might be interested in the bookkeeping job. Please tell me what a CV is, and how I can create my first CV and maybe get this job.

Regards,

[your nickname]

PS: if you've already applied, please notify me.

EDIT:
Worried about scamming? If I wanted to scam you, why would I ask kids? A kid that want this job has probably less than 10 dollars in bitcoin, probably not even that. Kids don't even have credit cards. If I wanted to scam you, I'd set up a ponzi scheme, an exchange like MtGox, or a drug market like Sheep. If I wanted to scam you, I'd at least make sure you had some money. I'm going after the ones that have very little money and very little experience. You judge for yourself if Bitango is a scam or not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Activity: 840
Merit: 524

Yes!

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:10:03 AM

I know book-keeping pretty well.

Can you shorten it up and say what is the job and pay?
RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:23:14 AM

Are you a kid ?

amacar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 01:58:04 PM

I have already sent you application, but still I am wondering the same as Watoshi-Dimoboto, so what will I do (if I get the job) and what is the payment.
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 02:02:25 PM

• You must have administrator access on the computer, because you’ll have to install some programs to be able to do the work. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, that’s all right. Basically you have to own a computer or borrow your parent’s computer. If you only have access to an internet café, a school computer or similar, we sadly can’t offer you a job at this time.

This is how malwares are installed.

If you go for it, install the software in a virtual machine where you won't type personal info like password or private keys.

Otherwise you might be the next one crying because your wallet was stolen and your account hacked
yenzae0215

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 02:34:10 PM

If you go for it, install the software in a virtual machine where you won't type personal info like password or private keys.

Otherwise you might be the next one crying because your wallet was stolen and your account hacked

exactly thats how it will work.. imagine why he need a "KID" to do this kind of job  Cheesy

Banned**
kuusj98

Activity: 812

I <3 VW Beetles

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 04:57:30 PM

exactly thats how it will work.. imagine why he need a "KID" to do this kind of job  Cheesy
It could ofcourse mean that he wants to scam someone but his intentions are good.
I don't know what you consider being a "child", that may be a good thing to put in the OP.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 06:53:07 PM

It could ofcourse mean that he wants to scam someone but his intentions are good.
I don't know what you consider being a "child", that may be a good thing to put in the OP.
Someone who is naive enough to install 1 GB worth of software from a random person claiming to be hiring them from a forum that has a large number of people keeping large amounts of money on their computer.
sifter

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:14:24 PM

So you're paying kids to install malware on their computers?

I hope you feel bad about yourself.

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
Bitcointalk Official Thread
CashBitango (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:42:34 AM

If you already know, then this might not be the job for you. We pay low wages, this is not a job for a person who needs to "earn a living".

amcar: Thank you, you should have received email in your inbox.

You need admin rights because you need to install TrueCrypt. Security breaches has been all over in bitcoin, we're going to great lengths to secure our data. As for bitcoin wallets, you are always advised to use encryption on your wallet.
If you still don't feel secure, you're free not to apply.

exactly thats how it will work.. imagine why he need a "KID" to do this kind of job

We need a kid because we can pay lower wages. A kid living at home doesn't need "a living wage", (s)he can work to learn and get knowledge, saving years of schooling.

It's a few programs, including TrueCrypt 7.1a, as well as a tiny java program to do bookkeeping.
I doubt these can be considered malware.
lyth0s
Legendary

Activity: 1260

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 06:19:15 AM

If you already know, then this might not be the job for you. We pay low wages, this is not a job for a person who needs to "earn a living".

amcar: Thank you, you should have received email in your inbox.

You need admin rights because you need to install TrueCrypt. Security breaches has been all over in bitcoin, we're going to great lengths to secure our data. As for bitcoin wallets, you are always advised to use encryption on your wallet.
If you still don't feel secure, you're free not to apply.

exactly thats how it will work.. imagine why he need a "KID" to do this kind of job

We need a kid because we can pay lower wages. A kid living at home doesn't need "a living wage", (s)he can work to learn and get knowledge, saving years of schooling.

It's a few programs, including TrueCrypt 7.1a, as well as a tiny java program to do bookkeeping.
I doubt these can be considered malware.

Unless your version of TrueCrypt or your java app has a trojan attached to it. Reminds me of the Sub7 days.

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Activity: 840
Merit: 524

Yes!

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 06:38:43 AM

Are you a kid ?

Nope. I was a kid.

To find : "low wage"

Working notes :

USA
Related statistics
GDP per capita   
53,142.89 USD ‎(2013)

50,000/12 = 4167 > 4000 > 3000 > 2500 > 2000 > 1750 > 1500 > 1000

We pay low wages

I will settle for a mere, $1000 per month. I hope you accept.  Grin
Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:30:36 PM

I'm willing to do this, in fact, i can set up a computer with windows 7 just to do this.

I wouldnt mind the 200$ USD extra incoming per month and i can dedicate at least 2-4 hours a day. I'm finishing my grade studies in mathematics with statistics and actuarial science and i've a real life job too. If you are interested, let me know. We would have to escrow the first 2 month with monbux or any escrow with +6 trust.

I posted this on the other post. I would prefer this job in fact because i do enjoy numbers.
I can process data with R, SPSS or Excel sheets. If i didnt had to install any of those programs that you want would be a plus but since this is for bookkeeping i could set up a virtual machine or a windows pc just for this.
CashBitango (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 02:33:30 AM

Are you a kid ?

Nope. I was a kid.

To find : "low wage"

Working notes :

USA
Related statistics
GDP per capita   
53,142.89 USD ‎(2013)

50,000/12 = 4167 > 4000 > 3000 > 2500 > 2000 > 1750 > 1500 > 1000

We pay low wages

I will settle for a mere, $1000 per month. I hope you accept.  Grin

As stated before, we don't want any trouble, so we don't hire people from the US.
This is not even close to being a 1000 dollar/month job. This is a job to learn from, not to pay your bills.
CashBitango (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 02:34:57 AM

I'm willing to do this, in fact, i can set up a computer with windows 7 just to do this.

I wouldnt mind the 200$ USD extra incoming per month and i can dedicate at least 2-4 hours a day. I'm finishing my grade studies in mathematics with statistics and actuarial science and i've a real life job too. If you are interested, let me know. We would have to escrow the first 2 month with monbux or any escrow with +6 trust.

I posted this on the other post. I would prefer this job in fact because i do enjoy numbers.
I can process data with R, SPSS or Excel sheets. If i didnt had to install any of those programs that you want would be a plus but since this is for bookkeeping i could set up a virtual machine or a windows pc just for this.

Have you sent email to jobs [[[at)bitango.me yet?

We got some very strong applicants, but you're still welcome to apply.
michaeladair

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 02:41:33 AM

I smell dirty malware... Stay away people!

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:10:35 AM

I smell dirty malware... Stay away people!

It's not malware. It's a joke.
Candystripes

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:56:52 AM

b!z why are you the most negative, annoying member on the forum? Why can't you chill out and stop posting garbage for once?

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 4419

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:48:37 AM

if this guy is legit then someone is gonna make a few dollars and learn some skills he can use in life. id like an update if someone takes this job

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:27:02 AM

b!z why are you the most negative, annoying member on the forum? Why can't you chill out and stop posting garbage for once?

Calm down there. Is anything wrong?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: