Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:54:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will I forever be penalized on here???  (Read 5539 times)
Shouse888 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 03:06:40 AM

I invested into a stupid scam and lost my bitcoins - as a result, someone from BTCjam gave me a negative rating HERE and I can never erase that now.

Also, on an "investment thread" I jokingly said "invest in my ponzi, get XYZ back" and instead of someone getting the joke, they thought I was legitimately trying to scam users on here and they left me - feedback....

Sad

If I get a lot of positive ratings from doing good trades, will that eventually go away???

It is so annoying having that evil red trade with extreme caution under my name on EVERY post Sad

What should I do?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 03:08:55 AM

Here's more period. Because you're not good with jokes, not because I don't believe you.

What should I do?

Enjoy it.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Shouse888 (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 03:14:58 AM

"enjoy it" not very helpful...

to anyone who does have bad feeback, I just perused the forums and found someone with a

-1 / +150

The answer is to do a lot of good trades and yes eventually it will negate.
ALSO

If you do a good trade, ASK for + feedback. Lot of people forget or are too lazy Smiley

Cheers
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 03:42:45 AM

I invested into a stupid scam and lost my bitcoins - as a result, someone from BTCjam gave me a negative rating HERE and I can never erase that now.
Sure you can. You just have to repay the loan. Do you have any intention of ever doing so?

Also, on an "investment thread" I jokingly said "invest in my ponzi, get XYZ back" and instead of someone getting the joke, they thought I was legitimately trying to scam users on here and they left me - feedback....
Of course, the fact that you did this on the same day you defaulted doesn't look suspicious at all. Roll Eyes I like how your "joke" includes absolutely no indication that it is a joke; to the contrary, you say "I mean real business". Be honest: you thought you could scam people in order to repay your loan, and you probably thought such behaviour is justified because you were scammed yourself? Well, it isn't, and you're not fooling anyone with your "joke" excuse.

It is so annoying having that evil red trade with extreme caution under my name on EVERY post Sad
It isn't on every post. Just posts in sections where such warnings are useful.

What should I do?
Go sit in the corner and think about what you did.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 03:53:11 AM

Go sit in the corner and think about what you did.

LOL, best advice.

Samix

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 03:55:27 AM

to anyone who does have bad feeback, I just perused the forums and found someone with a

-1 / +150

ALSO

If you do a good trade, ASK for + feedback. Lot of people forget or are too lazy Smiley

Cheers

I can`t see +150 expect -2

ponzi really sucks dude
Shouse888 (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 03:59:53 AM

you guys are evil. Pure evil. Negative, pessimistic, and quick to judge, and never forgive. you are all probably virgins to.

Of course I plan on paying everyone back, I have been making micro payments on btcjam ever since, despite all the hate I get here.

I honestly hope the new world order throws your asses in concentration camps. Despicable people!

As for myself, I know that my intentions are pure, and people are quick to judge and misunderstand me.

I wanted to get a legitimate business investment, and I was jokingly calling it a ponzi.

But instead of asking for clarification, idiots give me (-) feedback on a damn post before even risking any bitcoins!

And you losers will gamble away tons of bitcoins on stupid scammy bitcoin dice sites.... WOW OMG SO STUPIDDDD!!!

You think I am stupid? GOOD. I HATE YOU! Ha!
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 04:05:31 AM

you guys are evil. Pure evil. Negative, pessimistic, and quick to judge, and never forgive. you are all probably virgins to.

Of course I plan on paying everyone back, I have been making micro payments on btcjam ever since, despite all the hate I get here.

I honestly hope the new world order throws your asses in concentration camps. Despicable people!

As for myself, I know that my intentions are pure, and people are quick to judge and misunderstand me.

I wanted to get a legitimate business investment, and I was jokingly calling it a ponzi.

But instead of asking for clarification, idiots give me (-) feedback on a damn post before even risking any bitcoins!

And you losers will gamble away tons of bitcoins on stupid scammy bitcoin dice sites.... WOW OMG SO STUPIDDDD!!!

Calling names will not help.

Yes it will follow you, pay off the loan in full and message the one about it you might get it removed.   

On other about ponzi I doubt it get's removed so you would need to do some positive trusts (buying, selling).   Eventually you will get positive (a lot don't take the time to do it).   

But yes they are forever on there unless other person decides to remove it.
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 04:09:01 AM

You might want to consider a new account and start fresh.  This probably isn't the impression you want people to have of you.
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 04:10:42 AM

1) Anger issues
2) Delusional

a) Low functioning sociopath?
b) 16 years old?
c) Pick one.

Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 04:34:57 AM

you guys are evil. Pure evil.
I don't see how. You're the one who "jokes" about running a Ponzi scheme, then acts surprised that people think you're untrustworthy.

Negative, pessimistic,
Yes, I sure am. It would help, of course, if I had a single reason to be positive and optimistic.

and quick to judge,
When you outright state that your own scheme is a Ponzi, one doesn't normally require lengthy deliberations to come to a judgement on the matter.

and never forgive.
We can't forgive you. We're not the person you've wronged. Only they can forgive you.

you are all probably virgins to.
I'm not, though I'm not sure what difference it would make if I were. A person's sexual history is completely irrelevant to this discussion.

Despite? Or because of?

That's not a very nice thing to say. Certainly it's not something you should say if you expect forgiveness.

We know nothing about your intentions. We judge you based solely on your actions, and your actions suggest that you are either a scammer angry you got caught, or else astoundingly stupid and rude. If this is not your intention, please act in a more appropriate manner.

Why did you expect that calling it a Ponzi would help you to get legitimate business investment?

Why would anyone ask for clarification or risk any bitcoins when you already called it a Ponzi scheme?

And you losers will gamble away tons of bitcoins on stupid scammy bitcoin dice sites....
I don't.

WOW OMG SO STUPIDDDD!!!
Such a concise summary of this whole affair. I couldn't have put it better myself.

You think I am stupid? GOOD.
It is good that we think you are stupid? So that really was your intention after all. Good job.

I HATE YOU! Ha!
Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Bizmark13

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

WikiScams.org - Information about Bitcoin Scams

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 06:56:57 AM

You might want to consider a new account and start fresh.  This probably isn't the impression you want people to have of you.

This. Not sure if the rules have changed since the last time I've been here since I haven't really been on these forums much lately, but I don't think there is a rule saying that you cannot have multiple accounts. You're still a newbie, so instead of trying to repair your account, I would think it would be better to start off again with a fresh account and learn from this experience so the same thing (i.e. making posts that attract negative trust) doesn't happen again.
Samix

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:30:51 AM

Here's more period. Because you're not good with jokes, not because I don't believe you.

What should I do?

Enjoy it.

nice way to explain!!
commandrix

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 05:18:37 PM

Unfortunately there's not much you can do about it now except maybe abandon the account and try to clean up your act. Joking about Ponzis on a forum like this is obviously not cool, and insulting other members for telling it like it is won't help your case. Calling people virgins just because they are honest makes me think that I could tell your mom on you, but it's up to you if you want to screw up your reputation still farther.
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 06:22:37 PM

You are lucky for not get banned too, since trolling and flaming is against the rules
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 06:26:43 PM

You are lucky for not get banned too, since trolling and flaming is against the rules

That is misinformation lol.

Ponzi/HYIP are the most hated entities in the bitcoin world due to a gent named Pirate40.

You should have got familar before you involved yourself in such as thing.

Pay back you BTCjam show some worth to the community and you may have a chance... but you can always just make a new name and start from scratch lol

sifter

Activity: 574

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:09:09 PM

-1 / +150

ALSO

Cheers

Sounds like John. K
Just trade more, you'll get your rep back in time.

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
Bitcointalk Official Thread
picolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 08:02:46 PM

Sad

If I get a lot of positive ratings from doing good trades, will that eventually go away???

What should I do?

Your thread didn't look like a joke and was not a joke. You can restore your credit slowly, you f up pretty bad so it will take more than a year but you will get there if you are honest and trustworthy.
Shouse888 (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:38:26 AM

It makes me VERY happy to see honest, good intentioned people on here leaving nice replies <3

Thank you so much! My faith in humanity is restored.

I used to be bullied in school and my world of warcraft guild also all quit because of forum trolls in my past, so I do not responf well at all to people giving me sarcasm over the internet - I get all melodramatic about it.

thank you everyone who left CONSTRUCTIVE replies.

P.S. I have seen people promote ponzis that got entire bitcoins invested - (watched the block chain) so I thought people were in to it. (this was when I first started getting in to bitcoin.)

Live and learn eh?

Have a good life everyone - I will be closing this account. Peace
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 01:02:15 AM

It makes me VERY happy to see honest, good intentioned people on here leaving nice replies <3

Thank you so much! My faith in humanity is restored.

I used to be bullied in school and my world of warcraft guild also all quit because of forum trolls in my past, so I do not responf well at all to people giving me sarcasm over the internet - I get all melodramatic about it.

thank you everyone who left CONSTRUCTIVE replies.

P.S. I have seen people promote ponzis that got entire bitcoins invested - (watched the block chain) so I thought people were in to it. (this was when I first started getting in to bitcoin.)

Live and learn eh?

Those bitcons are usually the owners, he puts them in and recycles them to get people like you to play lol.

michaeladair

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:05:34 AM

Make a new account OP, you only have 25 posts so you won't be ruining much... next time just be a little more serious and don't tick off the wrong people who don't have a sense of humor.

Soappa

Activity: 569

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:31:52 AM

Dude, you defaulted on a loan, created a ponzi thread and in turns received a negative trust. And you now consider us evil lol?

sl@ppy

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 11:42:32 PM

I thought the ponzi thing was clever and funny. I liked the 'I have phenomenal ebooks' and that you website looks amazing
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 01:03:16 AM

I thought the ponzi thing was clever and funny. I liked the 'I have phenomenal ebooks' and that you website looks amazing

I think it was way to well typed out "joke".   Most will not find any type of scam funny, even if it was a joke.  I personally don't find it funny, but maybe that is just me.
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 02:19:58 PM

A tip, do not come asking for help then rip on the people that would potentially help you.
picolo

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:43:35 PM

I think it was way to well typed out "joke".   Most will not find any type of scam funny, even if it was a joke.  I personally don't find it funny, but maybe that is just me.

Me neither but I don't think it was entirely a joke.
I believe in second chances though but you have to earn your second chance. If he behaves well for a year he will be even more trustworthy than someone else with a year of good records.
Buziss

Activity: 896

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 08:57:19 AM

I believe in second chances though but you have to earn your second chance. If he behaves well for a year he will be even more trustworthy than someone else with a year of good records.

I think he has already taken the advice to abandon this account and get on a new one.

pooya87
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 10521

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 05:03:15 PM

the good thing about trust is that it contains link to the accusation plus some comment to explain it.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
picolo

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 07:54:57 PM

I think he has already taken the advice to abandon this account and get on a new one.

Hopefully he will have better contributions to the forum with the new account.
sl@ppy

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:11:54 PM

Wow. It was OBVIOUSLY a joke as the first line is 'I created the perfect ponzi'

KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 09:14:37 PM

I am CREATING the perfect ponzi.

Is that your new account? lol

sl@ppy

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 11:14:18 PM

maybe?? but maybe not??
picolo

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 05:33:09 AM

maybe?? but maybe not??

If it is your new account, why post here? Grin

The phrase doesn't mean it was a joke, it could be to market its creation.
tekke
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 05:34:59 AM

1) Anger issues
2) Delusional

a) Low functioning sociopath?
b) 16 years old?
c) Pick one.

may I choose all of the above ?
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 12:11:40 PM

I also have a bad feedback from some scammer. So far, none of the people I work with don't have a problem with that.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

newflesh

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 12:27:47 PM

Wouldn't worry about it too much as you can just start a new account. Not everyone here has the same sense of humor plus their has been numerous ponzi schemes already on the forum so it's kind of understandable that you might receive -ve trust (not that I condone it) Wink
kotwica666
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 11:25:44 PM

Wouldn't worry about it too much as you can just start a new account. Not everyone here has the same sense of humor plus their has been numerous ponzi schemes already on the forum so it's kind of understandable that you might receive -ve trust (not that I condone it) Wink

Do you want to say that you have few accounts.. and you can say what you want.. (?)

silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 07:58:49 AM

I also have a bad feedback from some scammer. So far, none of the people I work with don't have a problem with that.

The negative feedback on you was made by a 2-post newbie account. Of course it doesn't matter.
The situation of OP is quite different. Tongue
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 08:23:11 AM

Sad

What should I do?

You are still a newbie.
Create a new account.
sl@ppy

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 06:50:34 PM

maybe?? but maybe not??

Wow. You are really stupid.
yrask

Activity: 153

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 06:56:10 PM

Best things that you can do is to repay people which has loaned you money. No matter that you invested in scam site, it's right that people want their money.

kotwica666
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 07:43:27 PM

Best things that you can do is to repay people which has loaned you money. No matter that you invested in scam site, it's right that people want their money.

That's of course the best way. But first he have to understand that he is guilty and then decide what to do with that.

picolo

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 09:24:39 PM

maybe?? but maybe not??

Wow. You are really stupid.

Can you explain at least or is it just an insult not backed by argumentation?
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: