Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:54:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SendChat Messaging App  (Read 131516 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 11:08:30 AM

I still don't understand the point of SendCoin. There is no reason for it at all?

Theres no marketing for this, the CEO has no idea what he's talking about, and they're partnering with a known scammer of the community.

WTF is this? I just watched the video....the CEO has NO idea what he's talking about. Someone at the end asked if they'd be doing on chain or off chain transactions (which, they're doing on-chain, enjoy transaction fees for those 'micropayments') to which the CEO replys "no no, we are using all APIs".

.....what? The CEO seriously didn't understand a question about off and on chain transactions. Please, watch that video....this guy's clueless. I really cringed watching this video listening to this guy try to talk techy. "Telegram system.." its a protocol. Watch that and anybody with any technical knowledge will know this guys full of shit. Someone asks about details on the platform they're building on, in which he says "The telegram system has end encryption and stuff...their website has a lot of information on it." Really? No way, their website has information on their protocol, but you can't tell us in your presentation about the protocol?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItXmhgSWnYw

This is ridiculous. I really hope nobody is putting money into this. Please don't be fooled by their 'PR' releases...they pay PRWire to blast it out to any news site that will accept it. Its a known marketing scam.

I'll be following, but I don't see this getting more than 10 BTC of 'dumb' money (people who dump on first day in hopes of profit), and none of mine. Seems like they tried to ride this NXTTY / GEMS wave.

Very well said, I'm finally glad someone made this point. Never considered investing based on those facts.

Hey there,

The last person asked about an Escrow system, which we don't use. Please watch the video again. And yep it's a protocol check out the site blog with more information, title post is SendChat protocol.

Thanks for your opinions.

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Throwaway101

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:14:48 AM

I still don't understand the point of SendCoin. There is no reason for it at all?

Theres no marketing for this, the CEO has no idea what he's talking about, and they're partnering with a known scammer of the community.

WTF is this? I just watched the video....the CEO has NO idea what he's talking about. Someone at the end asked if they'd be doing on chain or off chain transactions (which, they're doing on-chain, enjoy transaction fees for those 'micropayments') to which the CEO replys "no no, we are using all APIs".

.....what? The CEO seriously didn't understand a question about off and on chain transactions. Please, watch that video....this guy's clueless. I really cringed watching this video listening to this guy try to talk techy. "Telegram system.." its a protocol. Watch that and anybody with any technical knowledge will know this guys full of shit. Someone asks about details on the platform they're building on, in which he says "The telegram system has end encryption and stuff...their website has a lot of information on it." Really? No way, their website has information on their protocol, but you can't tell us in your presentation about the protocol?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItXmhgSWnYw

This is ridiculous. I really hope nobody is putting money into this. Please don't be fooled by their 'PR' releases...they pay PRWire to blast it out to any news site that will accept it. Its a known marketing scam.

I'll be following, but I don't see this getting more than 10 BTC of 'dumb' money (people who dump on first day in hopes of profit), and none of mine. Seems like they tried to ride this NXTTY / GEMS wave.

Very well said, I'm finally glad someone made this point. Never considered investing based on those facts.

Hey there,

The last person asked about an Escrow system, which we don't use. Please watch the video again. And yep it's a protocol check out the site blog with more information, title post is SendChat protocol.

Thanks for your opinions.

Yes, he was poorly asking if you'd be escrowing the coins, as he was assuming you'd be doing off-chain transactions by the way you present SendChat. But I guess your not. Nor do you still understand the question he asked. If your off-chain, you hold the private keys. He was asking if you would hold them or a separate escrow.

Jeeze, do you have a CTO? Or a development team at all? This is looking more and more like an outsourced Indian app whipped together for a video.

You also didn't address anything else I said in my previous post about your technical knowledge, or SendCoin. There is no purpose for SendCoin, other than you trying to get rich (at least NXTTY / GEMZ has an airdrop & features non-available with Bitcoin, giving their coin at least a little reason for existence). SendCoin does nothing.

Why should I give you money? You don't seem to know anything about the technology you claim to be "innovating" (lol).
neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 12:33:23 PM

Yes, he was poorly asking if you'd be escrowing the coins, as he was assuming you'd be doing off-chain transactions by the way you present SendChat. But I guess your not. Nor do you still understand the question he asked. If your off-chain, you hold the private keys. He was asking if you would hold them or a separate escrow.

Jeeze, do you have a CTO? Or a development team at all? This is looking more and more like an outsourced Indian app whipped together for a video.

You also didn't address anything else I said in my previous post about your technical knowledge, or SendCoin. There is no purpose for SendCoin, other than you trying to get rich (at least NXTTY / GEMZ has an airdrop & features non-available with Bitcoin, giving their coin at least a little reason for existence). SendCoin does nothing.

Why should I give you money? You don't seem to know anything about the technology you claim to be "innovating" (lol).

If you just did some background check before you started this critique you could of found out your answers:

1. Yes we have a CTO, it's on the front page of this ann and on the site.

2. We are working on the whitepaper which will outline why Sendcoin is a good investment

3. I'm not the most technical guy out there, my expertise are more in the business side. I've made that clear.

If you had taken the time to read over the ann which might of taken you 1-2 minutes tops you would of known these things.

If you can't do your own due diligence before considering investing then I would recommend you not 'giving your money' to anyone.

Thanks!

rememberme

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 01:02:50 PM

I am sure once people are using the app they will want quicker transactions than with Bitcoin, which will be possible with SendCoin.

Bitcoin and Crypto Mining Rigs https://www.minerigs.shop
neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 01:04:46 PM

I am sure once people are using the app they will want quicker transactions than with Bitcoin, which will be possible with SendCoin.

There will be more features as well.

neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 04:10:37 PM

New Blog Post about our Cryptocurrency Based Creators Market:

Throwaway101

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 06:10:02 PM

If you just did some background check before you started this critique you could of found out your answers:

2. We are working on the whitepaper which will outline why Sendcoin is a good investment

3. I'm not the most technical guy out there, my expertise are more in the business side. I've made that clear.

If you had taken the time to read over the ann which might of taken you 1-2 minutes tops you would of known these things.

If you can't do your own due diligence before considering investing then I would recommend you not 'giving your money' to anyone.

Thanks!

Quite comical if you think I didn't read the OP.

CTO wise; you can list you have one all you want, dosen't matter if your the one pitching the company and have no idea what you're talking about. You don't even have a whitepaper yet, and you literally haven't a clue about any technical aspect, nor business I see for that matter. Wheres your development team? Whos your development team? Are they all in house? Why is your CTO not on here answering these questions then?

No to mention, why are you partnering with a known scammer?

I've done my due diligence, and you still haven't answered why you need SendCoin. Not why it would be a 'good investment' -- why is it creation needed in the first place.

You have no idea what your doing, and this is all a pile of shit project. Now I'm pissed; you're blatantly scamming people out of their money (if, they even give you any..).
fernand0x

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 06:51:25 PM

Thanks!

Quite comical if you think I didn't read the OP.

CTO wise; you can list you have one all you want, dosen't matter if your the one pitching the company and have no idea what you're talking about. You don't even have a whitepaper yet, and you literally haven't a clue about any technical aspect, nor business I see for that matter. Wheres your development team? Whos your development team? Are they all in house? Why is your CTO not on here answering these questions then?

No to mention, why are you partnering with a known scammer?

I've done my due diligence, and you still haven't answered why you need SendCoin. Not why it would be a 'good investment' -- why is it creation needed in the first place.

You have no idea what your doing, and this is all a pile of shit project. Now I'm pissed; you're blatantly scamming people out of their money (if, they even give you any..).

Hi, CTO here.

as Sendchat CTO, I'm working on deploy every technical feature that we need to go on, we've also have a working alpha app and already have spent an undetermined amount of hours polishing every detail to make our project shine. Do you want the most complete info about this project? please, I invite you to wait until the SendChat Whitepaper release (will be soon), it will include detailed information for any user that wants to know more about our project

Thanks

neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 02:09:39 AM

SendChat’s In-App Cryptocurrency to Fiat Exchange Supports 30 Different Fiat Currencies

AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 05:10:38 PM

Wow. It's the true killer app for next bitcoin generation. No need to have GEMS or something similar.
Great work guys.
fernand0x

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 07:47:32 AM

updated info on ANN
rememberme

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 12:32:14 PM

Looking GREAT,  I am looking forward to the crowdfund tomorrow!

SimonDhaenens

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 09:08:22 PM

I am glad i am finding out about this the day before the crowdfund, this can be revolutionary!
neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 11:27:35 PM

Video interview with Block Trust:

http://youtu.be/ojkDyh6EYXg

neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 05:16:30 PM

Whitepaper is online!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lrafzashf4e870v/WhitepaperSendChat%20Final.pdf?dl=0

Throwaway101

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 05:51:49 PM

You really call this a whitepaper?

Can't wait to see this sale crash and burn (where is the sale, btw?)
neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 06:21:54 PM

Yes this is the whitepaper.

The crowdfund is coming up

Throwaway101

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 07:34:26 PM

Just compare it to any notable, correctly formatted & written whitepaper and you'll know what I mean. This is more of a FAQ you should have on your website. This is literarily, not a whitepaper.

No ICO details have been given out as well. No amount of supply, price, issuance, hell it's supposed to go live today and you don't even give a time. 'Coming Up'? Are you delaying the launch now?
neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 08:34:01 PM

Just compare it to any notable, correctly formatted & written whitepaper and you'll know what I mean. This is more of a FAQ you should have on your website. This is literarily, not a whitepaper.

No ICO details have been given out as well. No amount of supply, price, issuance, hell it's supposed to go live today and you don't even give a time. 'Coming Up'? Are you delaying the launch now?

We will get crowdfund details soon! Stay tuned!

rememberme

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 08:40:32 PM

Lol read it again, this whitepaper covers all my concerns.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: