Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:28:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BitCoinFast | Scrypt| POW/POS | 33 Million POW Coins | POS=25% Annually  (Read 48000 times)
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 07:26:44 PM

Nice looking coin with a strong team. Ive bought a few thousands coins and will buy more. Go BCF!!!

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 01:31:03 AM

How about BitcoinRapid ! I will create one tomorrow, please buy !
Sprite160

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:37:01 AM

Added to pool. Pool is in signature.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:44:18 AM

Just a question out of curiousity..... How long of POW is left for this coin? I'm wondering if it is still worth mining or not?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

BitCoinFastTeam (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:07:50 AM

How about you move it along unless you have something positive to say, plus good luck with your BitcoinRapid and make sure you hand out binoculars so you can wave to us at the top while your still on the ground floor.

You need to drop your insults and join us if you want to go somewhere in this Industry, otherwise go haunt another coin forum.

~BCFTeam
BitCoinFastTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:23:58 AM

Just a question out of curiousity..... How long of POW is left for this coin? I'm wondering if it is still worth mining or not?

I believe it is still worth mining and will be for some time. Most likely quite a few years are left mining with all the halving factored in. I am looking at one of those Astro ASIC SryptMiners over at Liefeforce pools which helps Lifeforce since they are part of the community. We need to all start working within our community ecosystem to help support each other if possible. We should in fact list services within the community that the community has to offer.

~BCFTeam
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 06:03:39 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2014, 06:32:57 AM by mamamae

so 300 000 was in cryptex hand ?

correction i have them just bought at 900
at least some  Grin
bittrex only has 1xx 000 in sells , something that make think to an intentional dump
for a fast p @ 13000 sat Grin
when a block explorer for wallet amount or richlist ?

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
BitCoinFastTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 07:04:11 AM

at least some  Grin
bittrex only has 1xx 000 in sells , something that make think to an intentional dump

See below in Bold;

Yes, that is true plus is covered in the OP.

at least some  Grin

This is good for you and BCF.

bittrex only has 1xx 000 in sells ,

They are becoming hard to get in quantity 'Rare'

something that make think to an intentional dump

What you do with your coins is your business.

I would not count on one anytime soon unless the BCF Community wants to obtain the Open Source code on Github and build one themselves. The BCFTeam is far to busy at this time.

mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 08:00:52 AM

ok thanks more privacy for everybody
n.b. i'm not pumping , i said that ignoring other facts .
Simply put i don't need another coin becoming
electronic dust as any given holydays command .
the team is a good thing to have but white paper for january 30
is a bit too close to mannycrypto birthday Cheesy.
just joking

i will make some contact for a working block explorer just to see where
are my coin on the block chain.
Thank you for your time

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
FixItDad

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 01:39:14 PM

BitCoin Fast "VERY SLOW"
Just done a transfer from from bitrex exchange after cheap buying
and the bcf transfer took 39 minutes and 21 seconds,
BTC works faster then this from exchange even Seedcoin flogs this time frame.

Better check your specs devs.
damm315er

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:19:27 PM

BitCoin Fast "VERY SLOW"

I suspect that to be a bittrex delay.. 

I've transferred coins several times doing buys and sells on bittrex and cryptex, and they were usually pretty quick.  Considerably faster than the BTC transferred to make the exchanges with.
FixItDad

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:26:59 PM

BitCoin Fast "VERY SLOW"

I've transferred coins several times doing buys and sells on bittrex and cryptex, and they were usually pretty quick.  Considerably faster than the BTC transferred to make the exchanges with.

Yes I just done a second bcf transfer and it took 2 minutes and 21 seconds from exchange to wallet.
Many Much & More- My apologies Devs
I shot myself in the foot.
BitCoinFastTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:40:55 PM

just joking

Thank you for your time

I doubt anyone would want to see anymore electronic dust. The BCFTeam will not be held responsible if you do end up owning dust. Those are things that are for the most part out of this teams control. We would not put up with that but if your looking for some type of guarantee or something good luck.

just joking

I am not, mannycrypto is just a username. I would not put much on the birthday. Regardless neither have any bearing on each other.

You go for it.

Thank you for your time

I seriously doubt I was of much help regarding those questions. Hopefully your next questions will bring you better answers.
BitCoinFastTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 03:06:25 PM

BitCoin Fast "VERY SLOW"

I've transferred coins several times doing buys and sells on bittrex and cryptex, and they were usually pretty quick.  Considerably faster than the BTC transferred to make the exchanges with.

Yes I just done a second bcf transfer and it took 2 minutes and 21 seconds from exchange to wallet.
Many Much & More- My apologies Devs
I shot myself in the foot.

I have actually seen it slow down before, however I attributed it to the massive amount of miners coming and going. The difficulty retargeting every block seems to be working as should be. A lot of old scrypt coins from 2 summers ago run really slow now most likely from the multipools. That is what I don't want to see or put up with.

Thanks for the heads up & the useful data.

~BCFTeam
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:08:45 PM

How about you move it along unless you have something positive to say, plus good luck with your BitcoinRapid and make sure you hand out binoculars so you can wave to us at the top while your still on the ground floor.

You need to drop your insults and join us if you want to go somewhere in this Industry, otherwise go haunt another coin forum.

~BCFTeam

There used to be rapidcoin and raped people rapidly. It was a sarcasm man.... don't take it too serious...
don't get boggled, of course, if you are serious on this coin... But I never buy any coin with some made up newbie BCT accounts. Undecided

steegy

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 08:23:26 PM

Hello,

A new BitCoinFast pool openend on: http://pools.steegy.com

BitCoinFastTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 11:06:21 PM

~BCFTeam

There used to be rapidcoin and raped people rapidly. It was a sarcasm man.... don't take it too serious...
don't get boggled, of course, if you are serious on this coin... But I never buy any coin with some made up newbie BCT accounts. Undecided

I have been around since 2011 and I don't remember rapidcoin. As far as the newbie BCFTeam account, I can understand your apprehension. However if your not involved in mining BCF, or Buying /Trading BCF then maybe you should either decide to join us and help this coin move forward or kick rocks on out of here to wherever you think is better than this then. My guess is you will be back. This door will be open.
FixItDad

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 10:42:50 AM

Not good news for BCF... This is from bittrex - "This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on January 16th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC
BitCoinFastTeam (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 03:08:42 PM

Not good news for BCF... This is from bittrex - "This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on January 16th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC

I have no idea why I do not get notified when there is a comment. As far as Bittrex I do not think this is a big deal. At least its soon to be more easily mined which will circulate more coins into the economy. We are on the Vote in China at Bter Exchange. Thats where BCF needs to be. Its just that it is going to take a community to get it on. Obviously the BCF Community was not on point and allowed things to slip at Bittrex. BCF is on at Cryptopia Exchange so its not without one for now however those of us left that make up the community here need to focus on Bter Exchange then at least the Chinese people can help us keep the coin price up. Now is the time to acquire BCF. We will lift BCF out of this through obtaining merchants, possibly look for a partner coin to maybe merge mine with, possibly by dropping in a Blake-256 Algo for merge mining a few coins or many similar to a bundled SDR. We need to have a chat all of us over at the BCF Team Board in the shoutbox and here what people are thinking then go from there. If anyone needs me or if I miss another comment as important as this please someone send an email to bitcoinfastteam@gmail.com

~BCFTeam Lead
scam_exposer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 04:08:58 PM

I have no idea why I do not get notified when there is a comment. As far as Bittrex I do not think this is a big deal. At least its soon to be more easily mined which will circulate more coins into the economy. We are on the Vote in China at Bter Exchange. Thats where BCF needs to be. Its just that it is going to take a community to get it on. Obviously the BCF Community was not on point and allowed things to slip at Bittrex. BCF is on at Cryptopia Exchange so its not without one for now however those of us left that make up the community here need to focus on Bter Exchange then at least the Chinese people can help us keep the coin price up. Now is the time to acquire BCF. We will lift BCF out of this through obtaining merchants, possibly look for a partner coin to maybe merge mine with, possibly by dropping in a Blake-256 Algo for merge mining a few coins or many similar to a bundled SDR. We need to have a chat all of us over at the BCF Team Board in the shoutbox and here what people are thinking then go from there. If anyone needs me or if I miss another comment as important as this please someone send an email to bitcoinfastteam@gmail.com

~BCFTeam Lead

Yeah, blame the community because nobody wants to buy your shitcoin.

There was never a time to acquire this coin and no merchant will ever accept it.

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: