Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:18:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Casascius 2013 .1 Silver MS-65  (Read 597 times)
iglasses (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 02:37:29 AM

Up for auction is the above referenced coin.  I have several other coins which will be coming as well but to prevent confusion I am running each one separately. 

Auction terms...
Opening bid    .8BTC  bid increments of .01BTC
Auction ends Sunday 9:00pm Eastern.  Bids placed in the last 15 minutes will extend the open by 20 minutes to prevent sniping.
Shipping:  Shipping in the US is free via USPS Priority Mail.  Shipping outside the US and via other carriers is available at buyers expense.
Escrow.  Trusted forum member, buyer pays fee.  I have been on the buying & selling side with several highly regarded members and have an excellent trading history.  Sending payment first with me is about as safe as can be.
Payment:  The only address I will use for payment is 1QFDTyB6zPfwdhKsiN6KSYmvgqrqxDP1rn   If someone contacts you with a different address it is a scammer.

The coin...As I mentioned in the other thread I believe the MS-65 rating on this coin is actually low.  I do not know what the success rate is of cracking a coin and sending it back in but IMO if you were going to try it this is an example of a coin you would try it with.

If I have forgotten anything or anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to ask itt or PM me.
Happy collecting all

ig

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: