Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:34:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SOLVED  (Read 613 times)
Nauro (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 08:01:59 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2015, 08:39:47 PM by Nauro

SOLVED Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
simplebtcoin

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 08:12:01 PM

I believe you don't understand odds. Does 1.01x mean you'll win 1 million times, and lose once? No it doesn't. You can lose 1 million times in a row, too.
Nauro (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 08:19:12 PM

I believe you don't understand odds. Does 1.01x mean you'll win 1 million times, and lose once? No it doesn't. You can lose 1 million times in a row, too.

wow then you have enormous brain !!!

i can loose 1 million times on 1.01. please dont say this to anyone else !!
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 08:20:05 PM

i won my free bet for 1.10x in few time i think directbet is not a scam maybe you cant try like me because bet 1.66x is quite difficult for win a bet
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 08:23:27 PM

About direct bet fairness:

To achieve a Provably Fair Direct Dice the following technique is used :

When you order a Direct Dice bet we generate a random secret that is used to generate the dice roll. Obviously we can not reveal the secret before the dice is rolled because this will allow you to know in advance the outcome of the roll. Therefore, we scramble the secret in a special technique called hashing using SHA256 cryptographic algorithm and present the hashed secret in the Bet Status page. The only way to reproduce the hashed secret is by hashing the original secret. Later on, after the game is over, we will reveal the original secret used, and you will be able to hash it yourself and verify that the result is identical to the hashed secret presented to you before the roll of the dice. This will prove that we did indeed used the secret that was designated to your bet.

To ensure that we don't know in advance the outcome of the dice roll, we add another random value which is not in our control, and that is the transaction ID of your bet transfer, as it appears in the block chain.

The Direct Dice is then rolled as follows :

We create a string that includes your bet transfer transaction ID followed by the number of the bet in the transaction followed by the original secret. If your bet transfer transaction includes a single bet, the number of the bet is 1, otherwise if you send multiple bets in the same transaction the bet number is the index number of the bet output in the transaction where the first bet gets the number 1 and all non bets outputs are not counted. We hash the string result using SHA512 cryptographic algorithm. We then take the first 5 characters of the result, which are 5 Hexadecimal Digits, and convert them into a decimal number. Finally, we multiply that number by 101 and divide it by 1048575. All digits after the decimal points are discarded and the result is The Lucky Number which is a number between 0 and 101.

The probability to roll any number between 0 and 100 is identical to all numbers and is equal to approx. once every 101 rolls. The probability to roll 101 is approx. once every 1 million rolls.

If the Lucky Number is 0 the bet will always lose. This is the house edge which is equal to 0.99%.
http://www.directbet.eu/Rules.cshtml

Smiley

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
DirectBet
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 08:23:52 PM

Direct Dice is provably fair. What Provably Fair means is that there is no way we can cheat you by picking numbers to make you lose. The roll of the dice is completely random and you can verify that after the completion of the game.

In the following link we explain how the dice is rolled and how you can verify that it is provably fair :

http://directbet.eu/Rules.cshtml#Dice

Please review the information there and let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

You don't have to take my word for it. I suggest that you consult with independent 3rd parties and reputable members of this forum who understand in provably fairness.  Send them to the link above and they will confirm to you that there is absolutely no way that we can influence the roll of the dice.

http://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=DErVKQ8n2U31Py91CV256D26xHVEYn3yXL

I DAILY LOOSE AROUND 50K DOGES YET IF YOU THINK ITS PROVABLY FAIR THEN DIE WITH THIS LIE !!!!

i have played around 20000 bets with 1.66 but i won only around 7500 bets while i shuld have won at least 10000 even i someone play at 50, i was playing at even low odds , scammers go away !!!

Perhaps you've been unlucky in your recent bets, but the above statement is incorrect. According to our records you actually did very well playing with the Direct Dice.

If you like you can send me a private message and I will provide you with your complete betting history, so that you can verify it yourself.

Nauro (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 08:34:38 PM

Actually this isnt my bets ... a member follows my prediction and showed me this so i thought i should post here, and now i just got his email that delete the thread , so i am closing it now Smiley
elephantas1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 08:34:54 PM

man its easy to get a row of losses on dice even on high winning chance thats what dice is
Sportsplayer

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 08:39:18 PM

You opened up your account today right after OP post. Are you another directbet shill account?

It's impossible to lose 1 million time in a row at 1.01.
elephantas1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 08:48:06 PM

You opened up your account today right after OP post. Are you another directbet shill account?

It's impossible to lose 1 million time in a row at 1.01.
i think he was just trying to tell you that almost everything is possible when you play dice you can get 5 wins in a row on 10x or you can get 5 looses in a row on 1.1x
baristor

Activity: 636
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 09:19:14 PM

solved what ? :PP
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW