Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:35:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Mt. Smokey" - Bitcoin Water Pipe  (Read 2370 times)
WoodCollector (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 06:30:36 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2014, 05:18:13 AM by WoodCollector

"Mt. Smokey"

Material: Spalted Curly Brown Mallee Burl and African Padauk
Price: $150 - SOLD TO SEGVEC
Size: 9.5 inches tall, 3.5 inches wide
Contact me if you live outside the USA to get a shipping quote.

Mt. Smokey is hand crafted from a beautiful rare specimen of Spalted Curly Burl from Brown Mallee wood, accented with a blood red specimen of African Padauk, and sealed in an acrylic resin to keep her safe from water. Bearing the Bitcoin logo she allows you to mix your passions between smoke and Bitcoin.

Mt. Smokey is pre-drilled and flared to accept most common stem sizes and requires a minimum of a 3" stem. Every smoker has their own preference in smoke ware so you can choose to use a metal or glass stem with her. You can obtain a stem from any local head shop.  

Although Mt. Smokey is sealed in Acrylic resin to protect her from water it is not recommended that you store her with water inside. As with any water pipe, you should fill her with water, use her, empty her and strain your "mud" then place her back on display.

If you have another design, style, or idea in mind for your wooden water pipe please feel free to message me with your ideas. I have access to every exotic wood on the planet can can make designs from the basic logo design to fully intricately carved from top to bottom. Mt. Smokey is an entry level piece and intended to be affordable to the average bitcoiner. Prices can range from $150 up to $25,000 was the most expensive to date.

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 07:14:49 PM

Lovely piece of functional art!

I posted in your other thread - get in touch and lets see if we can work together.

Keep up the good work.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
segvec

Activity: 196

The cheddar breed jealousy

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 08:55:42 PM

How do you pack a bowl?
I don't see a bowl on this.

I am 99 percent sure I'm buying this.

▓▓▓▓   New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange            → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓   Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 09:04:35 PM

How do you pack a bowl?
I don't see a bowl on this.

I am 99 percent sure I'm buying this.

The stem is not included as every client has a different preference in smoking utility, some like glass, some metal, others ceramic. The hole is pre-drilled to accept standard stems but i can widen in prior to shipping if you prefer to use larger "bell bowls" or other large utilities. If you want a stem shipped with it, i need to know your preference and it may take up to 4 business days extra for me to receive the bowl. Many of my clients prefer to pick out their own bowl.

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.
segvec

Activity: 196

The cheddar breed jealousy

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 11:02:09 PM

Water will eventually ruin it or?

▓▓▓▓   New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange            → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓   Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
michaeladair

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 11:04:12 PM

and sealed in an acrylic resin to keep her safe from water

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 11:14:35 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2014, 05:19:38 AM by WoodCollector

It is safe from water during use. If it were distilled and purified water you could let it sit full for a decade with no issues. Being filled with tap water is another story. Water will not ruin it during use, but allowing tap water to sit in it will pose the same result as your glass water pipes, eventually the alkali and heavy metals such as iron and minerals such as calcium and lime will begin to etch away at the surface, with a glass water pipe this just causes a haze that you can never get to look clear again. With a wood water pipe this could eventually lead to it eating through the entire finish on the inside exposing wood, resulting in it needing to be re-finished. As a rule of thumb i recommend to all my clients that they empty it after use and not let it sit for weeks filled with water as many are not buying bottled water to fill their water pipes with. If you do however buy bottled purified water to fill it with you will not have any issues even leaving it full.

snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 11:16:34 PM

Damn, what a beautiful piece!

If I didn't have current obligations, I would buy this right now. What a great price as well for something so beautiful and hand made.

I would treat it like an art piece... but I would definitely smoke out of it on the regular.  Cool

EDIT: 666 post   \w/-

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 11:25:28 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2014, 05:20:13 AM by WoodCollector

If I didn't have current obligations, I would buy this right now. What a great price as well for something so beautiful and hand made.

I would treat it like an art piece... but I would definitely smoke out of it on the regular.  Cool

EDIT: 666 post   \w/-

I dont plan on going anywhere, 95% of the art pieces i do are commissioned directly by the client where the client gets to choose their wood, colors, size, level of detail if they want it carved with particular designs. When you have got to the other side of your obligations feel free to reach out and i can make something specifically for you. This piece is an entry level piece, it does not contain much carving but yet is made from beautiful spalted curly exotic hardwood with a nice African Padauk accent. I made it so someone without a large budget could obtain a piece of my work. I can carve every square inch of a piece so that it has unique detail from every direction if a client wants.

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 11:32:24 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2014, 05:21:31 AM by WoodCollector

It is safe from water during use. If it were distilled and purified water you could let it sit full for a decade with no issues. Being filled with tap water is another story. Water will not ruin it during use, but allowing tap water to sit in it will pose the same result as your glass water pipes, eventually the alkali and heavy metals such as iron and minerals such as calcium and lime will begin to etch away at the surface, with a glass water pipe this just causes a haze that you can never get to look clear again. With a wood water pipe this could eventually lead to it eating through the entire finish on the inside exposing wood, resulting in it needing to be re-finished. As a rule of thumb i recommend to all my clients that they empty it after use and not let it sit for weeks filled with water as many are not buying bottled water to fill their water pipes with. If you do however buy bottled purified water to fill it with you will not have any issues even leaving it full.

Great, with that being said, where can I select a bowl piece?
If I find one that fits and I like it, I will purchase it along with the water pipe.

Thanks!

I normally just order my bowls from grass city, rather than having me order it, then have it shipped, then having to pass the expense along to you, i think you would be better just ordering it from them directly , or if you would like i can run to my local head shop and snag up a metal one hitter bowl to ship with it and you can just use that.

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 11:48:16 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2014, 05:21:53 AM by WoodCollector

OK, great.
I'll look tonight when I am done with my current work.

If you find a buyer before I get back to you, great...if not, I should be grabbing this tonight.
Thanks Wood!

Any time Segvec, i am glad to see you taking the leap and finally acquiring one of my pieces.

iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 12:19:12 AM

Cold I cut the top off of this and use it as a dildo?

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 12:29:54 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2014, 05:22:14 AM by WoodCollector

You could, but i could just as easily make you a bitcoin dildo

elianite
Legendary

Activity: 1377
Merit: 1134

The Cryptonumist

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 06:57:30 AM

You could, but i could just as easily make you a bitcoin dildo

legendary comment right there.

New book: BLOCKLAND: 21 Stories of Bitcoin, Blockchain, and Cryptocurrency www.cryptonumist.com/blockland
Author of Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins and Crypto-Currencies. View a free sample and Buy the book at https://cryptonumist.com
To prevent hacks, DO NOT send me BTC above $300 value before first emailing coins@cryptonumist.com to confirm. Beware of scammers on Telegram/Instagram etc.
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:14:08 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2014, 05:22:45 AM by WoodCollector

Last day that Mt.Smokey will be for sale here before she goes to auction. Get her while she's still affordable

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 11:41:11 PM

Last day that Mt.Smokey will be for sale here before she goes to auction. Get her while she's still affordable

Going to hold off and wait until it goes to auction.
Grab a piece if you would, just a standard one from your local shop so I can see how it fits.

Preferably silver/black.

Will do, they are closed for the night but i will go pick one up tomorrow.

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 01:39:00 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2014, 05:23:28 AM by WoodCollector

Mt. Smokey is now sold and will be on her way to Segvec tomorrow.

Not sure when i will have another bong for sale just because i made an extra one, but if you would like to commission a custom piece for yourself please message me and we will work something out for you. Turnaround time is currently running 1.5 weeks on custom art water pipes and prices range from $150 up to $8,000 on average.

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:11:25 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2014, 05:23:48 AM by WoodCollector

Mt. Smokey is now sold and will be on her way to Segvec tomorrow.

Not sure when i will have another bong for sale just because i made an extra one, but if you would like to commission a custom piece for yourself please message me and we will work something out for you. Turnaround time is currently running 1.5 weeks on custom art waterpipes and prices range from $150 up to $8,000 on average.

Thanks again WoodCollector.  Wink

Any time Segvec, i am honored that she found such a great home.

snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 09:22:39 PM

EDIT: 666 post   \w/-

I dont plan on going anywhere, 95% of the art pieces i do are commissioned directly by the client where the client gets to choose their wood, colors, size, level of detail if they want it carved with particular designs. When you have got to the other side of your obligations feel free to reach out and i can make something specifically for you. This piece is an entry level piece, it does not contain much carving but yet is made from beautiful spalted curly exotic hardwood with a nice African Padauk accent. I made it so someone without a large budget could obtain a piece of my work. I can carve every square inch of a piece so that it has unique detail from every direction if a client wants.

Thanks WoodCollector, I am sure I will be in touch with you sometime in the near future.

There may not have been an insane amount of carving on this one in particular, but often simple is better, and I thought it looked very smooth & elegant- especially with the type of wood used. From reading your posts and seeing some of your pieces, I have come to realize what a difference the right type of wood can make, and now I really notice & respect the beauty and differences among these different exotic wood samples. Thanks for the free knowledge.

Keep up the great work, and congratulations segvec!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: