Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PYRA]  (Read 5720 times)
ipsec

Activity: 584
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 06:45:45 AM

Heh dat fck dumpers from bittrex....................
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 08:14:49 AM

Heh dat fck dumpers from bittrex....................

Which dumpers? There is no volume. It is all over...
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 08:27:30 AM

If dev cares about his coin then he knows what to do.... but i don't think he really cares. No twitter updates, no nothing, just a little update here on the thread that nobody reads.
ipsec

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 11:38:43 AM

No twitter updates, no nothing, just a little update here on the thread that nobody reads.
Hmm are you nuts ? Twitter update ?Cheesy
If you want i will update twitter Cheesy Twitt: New update !  dice game for pyramidcoin Smiley
And you tell me how dev can update twitter acc if dont have password :d
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 11:57:26 AM

No twitter updates, no nothing, just a little update here on the thread that nobody reads.
Hmm are you nuts ? Twitter update ?Cheesy
If you want i will update twitter Cheesy Twitt: New update !  dice game for pyramidcoin Smiley
And you tell me how dev can update twitter acc if dont have password :d

Making a new twitter account for example. Maybe you think you are funny, but when it is 19th of december and no more PYRA then it will be less funny.
ipsec

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:46:55 PM

Its not funny... but i think it does not matter. Indicate the status of the work can be in many different ways. Dev announces the status of work on bitcointalk I think that's enough. It is important that the work going forward you will see that the developer complies with promises.
PyraCommunityTakeover (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:31:10 AM

You want a Twitter? Here's a Twitter https://twitter.com/Pyramids_Coin  Wink

Do you guys realize that i was just a lurker until recently. I invested a bit in to Pyramids. I'm a programmer ,  I didnt wanna see this coin die so i've taken lead in the development. And even though I have a good understanding of cypto and how to make it useful, I'm still new to this. Pyramids is the first crypto currency i've taken on. I'm more than capable but I am working alone.

Support PYRA, stay faithful there will be updates to come and they will be significant. For those dumping your coins you will only delay Pyramids success.If we get removed from Bittrex. There will be other exchanges.  I'll build an exchange if i have to.

Give me another week or so our web wallet will be like no other.  Kiss

If you would like to join to fun please PM me. We need web developers, graphic designers, and a c/php/vb/java programmers.

We'll get there, stay tuned!
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 08:28:38 AM

Any1 else having problems with wallet syncing?
Can someone pls provide link to download working wallet...
ipsec

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 11:22:12 AM

I dont have problem with syncing wallet v0.9.3.0-g54fd5f3-PYRA.

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:55:08 AM

I'm not having any issues. The links on op are current.
Waldozaur12
Legendary

Activity: 1223

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:15:11 PM

Coin is look so promising. Any information about next updates ?
ipsec

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 07:01:34 AM

Coin is look so promising. Any information about next updates ?
Last update December 14, 2014 Cheesy
I think next update after 2 weeks Smiley
Looking at what's happening with other cryptocoins I have the impression that the developer of pyramidcoins is not only great for developers, but it is extremely hard-working.
I will suport this coin. You can vote for this coin at https://askcoin.net/votes Smiley Now even I am delighted that the price is so low. At least I can buy more Smiley
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 09:24:21 AM

One day left to safe it on Bittrex, it seems that DEV doesn't care about Bittrex, no volume at all.
ipsec

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 09:36:50 AM

One day left to safe it on Bittrex, it seems that DEV doesn't care about Bittrex, no volume at all.
Bittrex is one exchange in world ?
Instead of complaining, do something for the community ok ?

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 09:48:03 AM

It is not the only exchange in the world, but do you think that this coin will ever hit Cryptsy? Or do you want it on Lazycoin exchange or what, exchanges with a volume of 50 BTC in total are no exchanges.
ipsec

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 10:37:46 AM

It is not the only exchange in the world, but do you think that this coin will ever hit Cryptsy? Or do you want it on Lazycoin exchange or what, exchanges with a volume of 50 BTC in total are no exchanges.
You are surprised that there is no exchange at such a price?
You have a claim to the developer, that people do not trade this coin?
Think before you write something again Cheesy

If you are looking for coins that can be pumped and count on a quick profit did you get it wrong.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 10:46:09 AM

If you are looking for coins that can be pumped and count on a quick profit did you get it wrong.

Face it. No Bittrex = dead.
ipsec

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 10:49:33 AM

Face it. No Bittrex = dead.
Then dump your pyramidcoin. I am very happy to buy your coins. By the way, can remind you've done for the community?
ipsec

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 04:28:19 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2014, 04:50:44 PM by ipsec

Here is my small contribution to the pyramidcoin. Feel free to add your web site and have fun in the pyramid hearts. Since both the directory and the game is in beta, write to me private message if you find errors.
Website directory and pyramid game
http://pyradir.e-komornik.com/

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:15:10 AM

Our volume will increase and if we get removed from Bittrex, for the time being i will integrate an exchange in to the wallet. Its not ideal , I have many plans for PYRA and we will eventually get back on Bittrex(if were removed) and hopefully Cryptsy, we need a dedicated community to back us up. Hold your PYRA and buy em up. You wont regret it. PYRA wont be this cheap for long.

The development is taking a little longer than planned . With that said I am adding many other features than originally planned. That will include a integrated Bitcoin-> PYRA exchange. I am also looking in to a way to create a web store that accepts PYRA. This will come in the next couple months. There will be wallet updates coming in the next 2 weeks or so.

-Dev
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: