Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:12:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need consistent source of BTC, Paid by US or EU Wire  (Read 4288 times)
miernik

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2012, 08:56:46 AM

I am enjoying our current way to do this and that is multiple suppliers meeting all our needs instead of getting it all at once in a slower, rigid, less efficient way for us.

Can you give reference to suppliers with which you traded with successfully, so I can ask them for confirmation? Someone from this forum?

If I find these trusted, I am willing to try out with you today sending you 50 BTC first, and you send me a USD wire for it. If it all works out OK, we can later build up the volume.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
2weiX
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005

this space intentionally left blank

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 09:33:24 AM

Always looking for more sources of BTC, so even if you cannot pull through large amounts, I will accept steady sources.

can you do € by mail?

Depends on the amount, I will not do large amounts by sending paper euro's.

well, for ~ 1000 BTC, you send first (to PO box).
2weiX
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 03:56:41 PM

Always looking for more sources of BTC, so even if you cannot pull through large amounts, I will accept steady sources.

can you do € by mail?

I have 1000BTC at hand, if you overnight Express 5000€ to my PO box, they're yours.
rothglobal (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 04:27:46 PM

can you do € by mail?

I have 1000BTC at hand, if you overnight Express 5000€ to my PO box, they're yours.

Sorry, I am not sending 5000 euros in cash. Even if you are a good person, the temptation I think is too great to just walk away with that cash.
2weiX
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 04:30:33 PM

can you do € by mail?

Sorry, I am not sending 5000 euros in cash. Even if you are a good person, the temptation I think is too great to just walk away with that cash.

I've done several cash deals >5k€ this week.
I am, for what it's worth, legit.
If only a 10th of ppl I deal with would take the second to post in my feedback thread...

2weiX
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 04:35:22 PM

this has scam all over it, be very careful

that's why he send first.
rothglobal (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2012, 05:02:55 PM

I appreciate it, but 5000 euros to a P.O. Box is not something I can have tracked that easily in case I get taken for a ride. If I am going to send cash it is going to be to a trackable address, where I can have an associate check in case of fraud.

can you do € by mail?

I've done several cash deals >5k€ this week.
I am, for what it's worth, legit.
If only a 10th of ppl I deal with would take the second to post in my feedback thread...

Jake
Donator

Activity: 256

Happy New Year!

View Profile
June 15, 2012, 05:33:08 AM

You've been busted you fagget, whatcha you gotta say for yourselff. You never shoulda messed with me bitch, now im gonna make you my fagget. Cause when your lies came out and my truth came in you just didn't know what to do. - Also to the tune of "Whatcha Say" by Jason Derulo

How old are you?

Old enough to have penetrated your mother last night, Legally.

Typical HF member.

What does HF stand for? Humping Females?

According to your conversation with roth, you said you are from HackForums.net. You know what I'm talking about, don't act stupid.

Sarcasm dickhead. Secondly I never use that site, too many self-hating children like yourself who love getting off on green numbers.

Woah watch it tiger. I really couldn't give a damn about reputation. As for yourself, I thought you were really reputable on the white hat, large currency exchange site you never use?

Aseras

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2012, 10:05:26 PM

Well I'd suggest doing a multi signature transaction. Blockchain.info offers this.

Buyer, seller and a mutually agreeable nuetral 3rd party.  2/3 have to sign the transaction for it to finalize. So buyer and seller alone can approve if it's good, or 3rd party and either the buyer or seller can approve upon providing evidence of a successful transaction, or reverse it.

This way the coins can be sent, verified they are sent and are only usable when the seller agrees they got paid.

TangibleCryptography

Activity: 476

Tangible Cryptography LLC

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2012, 03:01:15 AM

We may be interested in this on the condition that:
a) you send funds first WU or Bank Wire
b) you pay WU/Wire fees

We can provide roughly 1K to 2K BTC per week and more if you are flexible in the days/amounts of the transfer.  Still we would initially want to start with a smaller amount. 

If it is you want us to send $10K worth of irreversible, untraceable BTC first based on solely on your word you will pay well there is no need to even respond.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 03:06:17 AM

Guys, you're missing the golden question here:

Why would he say that things must be absolutely anonymous and then say that funds would be wired from a corporate account of his?  Roll Eyes

It doesn't matter if he's a scammer or not (no one is going to be stupid enough to give this guy any money), what matters is that he's an anonymous liar and can't decide if he's a male or a female.

My guess?

He's CoinExchanger/Maria.

MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 03:15:30 AM

Geez guys, can't you stop quoting Liberty Payout? It's ruining my ignore.
It doesn't matter if he's a scammer or not (no one is going to be stupid enough to give this guy any money), what matters is that he's an anonymous liar and can't decide if he's a male or a female.

My guess?

He's CoinExchanger/Maria.

Why would CoinExchanger care if he sends first and gets scammed? It's just karma, and he'll win it back in the next big fight anyway.
Liberty Payout

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 18, 2012, 04:38:25 PM

You've been busted you fagget, whatcha you gotta say for yourselff. You never shoulda messed with me bitch, now im gonna make you my fagget. Cause when your lies came out and my truth came in you just didn't know what to do. - Also to the tune of "Whatcha Say" by Jason Derulo

How old are you?

Old enough to have penetrated your mother last night, Legally.

Typical HF member.

What does HF stand for? Humping Females?

According to your conversation with roth, you said you are from HackForums.net. You know what I'm talking about, don't act stupid.

Sarcasm dickhead. Secondly I never use that site, too many self-hating children like yourself who love getting off on green numbers.

Woah watch it tiger. I really couldn't give a damn about reputation. As for yourself, I thought you were really reputable on the white hat, large currency exchange site you never use?

Good job editing your post, kiddo.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: