Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:14:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Change Username Account  (Read 2059 times)
LOBSTER

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 05:42:18 PM

As a regular member, we cannot change our username. Unless you're a VIP member, you can get a custom title for your account.

If you donate 50 BTC, you get VIP status and the ability to create a custom title for yourself. Both Donators and VIPs also get access to an exclusive forum section
https://bitcointalk.org/donate.html

ok,thank you for the info...unfortunately i dont have 50 BTC to donate...it is very huge for me....hehehe
50 BTC 2-3 years before it is not that much as today .

Do you know if it's still possible today to get a donator account?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Muhammed Zakir

Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 03:46:56 PM

As a regular member, we cannot change our username. Unless you're a VIP member, you can get a custom title for your account.

If you donate 50 BTC, you get VIP status and the ability to create a custom title for yourself. Both Donators and VIPs also get access to an exclusive forum section

ok,thank you for the info...unfortunately i dont have 50 BTC to donate...it is very huge for me....hehehe

Just PM theymos. Wink I think you can wait till new forum comes, new rank might be added. Smiley

~~MZ~~

LOBSTER

Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:56:15 PM

Just PM theymos. Wink I think you can wait till new forum comes, new rank might be added. Smiley

~~MZ~~

Just asking because I think many people want to donate a little bit to get a donator account...
b-trading (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:38:35 PM

is there any body know how to change username account in this forum???

might as well start a new account

yes, but i will lost all my 45 activities and my jr.member rank...LOL

It's not a big problem. You will return your rank and post counts in one month.
BTW, the second account could be useful if you are going to participate in some signature campaign or giveaway.

The problem is, that the quality of the postings goes down if people use more than one account...

i agree...i create and use my account to know more the knowledge about bitcoin i can ask any question and get the answer here in this forum using my single account and it is will be focus than have many account

b-trading (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:17:19 AM

yes but only for rich people account
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: