Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:16:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to Develop a Coin, Looking for Developers!  (Read 1234 times)
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 12:19:19 PM

I really like the feedback, thank you. People can say what they want, I have proven a lot of people in the past wrong and hopefully with my future coin I plan to develop, I can prove some people wrong. Please if you have doubt in me, please tell me why so I cannot make this mistake! I want the feedback! I want you to tell me I cannot develop a successful coin, but please leave a reason.

Anyways, if anyone is looking to join a serious development team, join us! We are going to go strong and show this world a thing or two! We are going to show them and soar! Literally soar!!!!!!!!!!! Shoot me a PM if you are interested!

I am interested in helping a bit where I can but also have my own project I am working on. I doubt I'm the Dev you are seeking but at the very least, I like to get to know other people who are interested in all the coding stuff and I can show you a bit of the basics, maybe you can show me a thing or two as well.
Wanesst

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 10:54:40 AM

You can try to use this free service https://cryptonotestarter.org Smiley
they support only cryptonote coins.maybe op should learn to code by himself. Wink

You never know what information you would need Wink

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: