Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:43:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PROBLEMA CON MI CARTERA AL EXPORTAR LA CLAVE PRIVADA  (Read 1421 times)
mbr (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 12:41:37 AM

Hola a todos,
necesito vuestra ayuda. Utilizo MULTIBIT y al exportar la clave privada, le he cambiado el nombre al archivo para guardarlo en un pendrive, solo le he añadido un numero al nombre. Ya no me ha dejado exportar la clave privada y me ha salido un mensaje de error " Otro programa ha cambiado esta cartera".
Lo he cerrado y vuelto a abrir. Y vuelve a salir el mismo mensaje, y entonces dice que  "busca la copia de seguridad de multibit" y tarda mucho en sincronizar de nuevo (tarda horas) el monedero (donde tengo dos carteras más, que sí funcionan correctamente, aunque también tardan mucho en sincronizarse).

Cuando le doy a "comprobar claves privadas", me vuelve a salir el mismo mensaje " Otro programa ha cambiado esta cartera".

¿Qué puedo hacer, para dejarlo como estaba? Necesito vuestra ayuda
Muchas gracias de antemano

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
allgoodthings1

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 01:37:01 AM

Translation:

Hello everyone,
I need your help.  I use MultiBit and upon exporting the private key, I have changed the name of the file to keep it in a pendrive.  I just added a number to the name.  No longer has it let me export the private key and it's given an error message, "Another program has changed this wallet."
I have closed it and opened it again.  And it gives the same message, and then says to "look for the safe/backup copy of multibit" and it takes a long time (hours) to sync again the change purse (where I have two more wallets, which do function correctly although they take a long time to sync.).

When I go to "check private keys", it again gives me the message, "Another program has changed this wallet".

What can I do to return it to how it was?  I need your help.  Thanks a lot in advance.

IRS 501(c)(3) Public Charities That Accept Bitcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=758674.0
Avoid U.S. Taxes on Bitcoin. Give to Charity. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=627860.0
jim618
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1066

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 12:57:41 PM

Thanks for the translation allgoodthings1.

MultiBit has a list of the wallets available in the multibit.properties.
If you change the name of a wallet yourself using a fileManager then MultiBit cannot load the wallet properly - this is what is causing the 'another program has changed the wallet' message.

The best thing to do is to close down MultBit, rename the wallet back to what it was before and then start up MultiBit again.

MultiBit HD   Lightweight desktop client.                    Bitcoin Solutions Ltd   Bespoke software. Consultancy.
mbr (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 02:26:47 PM

Good afternoon, thanks for the reply.
I've looked at multibit.properties, and all folders are named correctly.
I changed the name was in the private keys, but put it in a usb, not multibit. That's weird.
Thereafter it is not synchronized.
Help me please
I await your responses. Thank you
jim618
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1066

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 01:11:45 PM

It might be easiest for you to move the problematc wallet into blockchain.info using this support note:
https://multibit.org/en/help/v0.5/help_movingAWallet.html

Then just close the problematic wallet in MultiBit.

From your description it is not obvious what the original cause of the problem was but importing the private keys (unencrypted) into blockchain.info is probably the quickest way to get control of your bitcoins back.

MultiBit HD   Lightweight desktop client.                    Bitcoin Solutions Ltd   Bespoke software. Consultancy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: