Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:02:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should we do when we are tired of the work we are doing?  (Read 283 times)
Gallar

Activity: 616
Merit: 291

View Profile
September 13, 2022, 04:22:13 AM

I think taking a break is necessary because if you are mentally tired all work will feel uncomfortable. calm your mind and keep your mind healthy because if you force work, your performance may be less good. look for motivation so that your spirit returns

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tallupooh

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 27, 2022, 05:51:21 AM

You are just like me. Hobby reading and writing. Sometimes I also write novels in my spare time. I uploaded my story on an app, hoping that many will read. But the reality is not like that. I have to promote first to get readers. Finally, due to lack of readers, I felt bored to continue the story.

But something popped into my head, are we writing just to be recognized by others? Or just a hobby?. Of course, everyone wants to achieve their goals and be successful.

Then I thought, if you like writing stories, go ahead. But if you feel bored while writing or dizzy looking for references, you should take a break first. Sometimes when you are relaxing and resting, imaginary stories start to fill your head. And it starts to make you want to write that story and get excited.

Sometimes I write random stories in my book, just because I'm bored. Because my mind is full of stories and imagination 😅.
Obari

Activity: 602
Merit: 442

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2022, 06:14:37 PM

what should I do to bring back motivation in myself. so I can get excited about my job again?

Firstly you have to identify wat really the problem is or are, and try to deal with the root of the problem.
Identifying the problem has to do with first knowing the things that got you excited and why they stopped.
Try to always  check your stress level and maintain healthy diets as well as checking your mental state, just try as much as possible to identify what really the problem is and the changes in your environment both at work and at home, and also does this problem occur for the both works ?

If yes, then is a state of health and not about the work.

But on the other hand, most time our works get boring, because our desires out grow our salaries and earnings and we want more, just as human desires never seize and we desire for more when we achieve one.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Qiubell5

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 02:06:33 PM

Sounds like you need a vacation. Humans get bored quickly. So taking a short break is very necessary to recharge your energy and enthusiasm within yourself.
JohnnyLVC

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 03:47:07 PM

Take a break when you feel worn out from your work and try to take a quick nap. For the remainder of what you do, both your body and mind will be rested.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: