Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:40:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are USD Withdrawals From Mt Gox to Dwolla Still Taking Weeks?  (Read 9813 times)
segabtc

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2012, 04:43:19 AM

dwolla to bank in 4 days. How much are yall transferring? mine was right at 1k. A little under, could that be the problem?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mt.Gox_Alex

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2012, 08:55:29 AM

I am sure that you will all be very happy with this announcement

https://mtgox.com/press_release_20120808.html

Mt.Gox : The Leading International Bitcoin Exchange.
Mt.Gox Merchant Solutions :   Now Available!
eliale

Activity: 838
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2012, 09:14:29 AM

Very much indeed!  Smiley

zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2012, 04:02:53 PM

I've noticed that Dwolla transfers are down to about a week or less lately (I transfer money out of Gox almost daily).  Of course I'd love for them to be instant, but a week is better than two weeks.
Not for me.  They've been increasing slowly.

7/26 withdrawal was not completed until 8/6

two from 7/31, 8/2, 8/3, 8/6, 8/8 all still pending
freshzive

Activity: 447

View Profile
August 08, 2012, 08:01:48 PM

So when does this policy go into effect? I made a small (<$100) Dwolla about 5 hours ago and it hasn't gone through. I still have another larger transfer pending from 3 days ago as well. I'm verified on both sites and have been for some time.

Looking forward to the return of the faster Dwolla service--I await its implementation.

zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2012, 02:02:51 AM

So when does this policy go into effect? I made a small (<$100) Dwolla about 5 hours ago and it hasn't gone through. I still have another larger transfer pending from 3 days ago as well. I'm verified on both sites and have been for some time.

Looking forward to the return of the faster Dwolla service--I await its implementation.

Should have just held back that announcement until the event that is to take place 'within the next 7 business days'...... actually takes place
Mt.Gox_Alex

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2012, 02:26:12 AM

I believe the answer to this question is in the press release you just quote.

freshzive

View Profile
August 09, 2012, 02:27:39 AM

I believe the answer to this question is in the press release you just quote.

You're correct, I misread the post. It seems very strange that you'd post this before it goes into effect.

Mt.Gox_Alex

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2012, 02:27:48 AM

Should have just held back that announcement until the event that is to take place 'within the next 7 business days'...... actually takes place

We send several batch (of funds) since July 30, some of them already reached our Dwolla account and the queue has been reducing since then... This is why we made the announcement.

drlatino999

Activity: 335

View Profile
August 09, 2012, 10:13:24 AM

We send several batch (of funds) since July 30, some of them already reached our Dwolla account and the queue has been reducing since then... This is why we made the announcement.

And we will hold you to it; myself publicly stating what time I pull funds from Mt. Gox and what time it arrives at Dwolla. Since July 31, my running count is 8 days and 8 hours and growing, much longer than my last transfers in July of 13 hours and 50 hours respectively.

Sappers clear the way
Mt.Gox_Alex

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2012, 02:14:54 AM

And we will hold you to it; myself publicly stating what time I pull funds from Mt. Gox and what time it arrives at Dwolla. Since July 31, my running count is 8 days and 8 hours and growing, much longer than my last transfers in July of 13 hours and 50 hours respectively.

The fund have been sent, now let's the magic of transfer begin !

drlatino999

Activity: 335

View Profile
August 11, 2012, 05:11:46 AM

The fund have been sent, now let's the magic of transfer begin !
I updated my original time tables Cheesy I'll be seeing you next month with the same stopwatch, on the same channel.

Sappers clear the way
freshzive

View Profile
August 12, 2012, 10:38:42 PM

7 days, still not in my Dwolla. Guess you still have a few more days before your "7 day" window from your announcement ends.

Mt.Gox_Alex

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2012, 06:08:58 AM

7 days, still not in my Dwolla. Guess you still have a few more days before your "7 day" window from your announcement ends.

Business-days and Days are two very different things, also we said "Around".

freshzive

View Profile
August 13, 2012, 03:15:53 PM

Wow.

humanitee

Activity: 1302
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 13, 2012, 05:48:50 PM

How far does "around" extend? I was thinking of using your service but "around" is one scary adverb.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Mt.Gox_Alex

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2012, 12:57:37 AM

Wow.

The money has been sent a while now once the money has been taken from our account we no longer have control over how fast things goes. The process is simple Japan > Our US Account > Dwolla. You have to remember that we are not dealing with Bitcoin here.

The money reach quickly our account in the US and the 8 of August we initiated via Dwolla's interface several transfers to our account. Dwolla announced a 3 to 5 business days for this reach. Please remember that ACH is not the fastest thing on earth.

Mt.Gox_Alex

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2012, 01:03:53 AM

How far does "around" extend? I was thinking of using your service but "around" is one scary adverb.

Dwolla told us around 3 to 5 business days, we announced 7 (Since well... ACH is the world slowest system ever made)...

EuSouBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2012, 02:02:09 PM

Mt Gox, can you give us an update? Are USD withdrawals from Mt Gox being processed any faster or are you still waiting for funds to arrive? I've got a small USD withdrawal from August 8th that I'm still waiting on. Are USD that customers deposit to Mt Gox from Dwolla available for Mt Gox to use for customer withdrawals or does Mt Gox not trust Dwolla enough to keep significant amounts of USD at Dwolla?

You can't win if you don't play. But you can't play if you lose all your chips. First I found bitcoin (BTC). Then I found something better, Monero (XMR). See GetMonero.org
eliale

Activity: 838
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2012, 03:31:33 PM

They still have to process withdraws from the 6th.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: