Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:50:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pics of Huge Hosting Mine Under Construction, (Dec 2015 Update: We've moved)  (Read 54112 times)
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 01:37:39 AM

Can you point to claim?  it should be public record if so, and be online if you truly know this. I would be interesting in seeing if true.

I think there was some issues with old place, but new sounds a lot more promising with price.  But would love to hear from anyone who had miner hosted during the move.

no I don't believe it's online and I'm not too keen on doxing myself either sorry

I just gave a fair warning and what anyone intends to do with it it's their business

I know I wish I had a warning before sending my miners to asicspace... lesson learned, nice words and pictures and low prices don't mean nothing

but if you don't trust me - understandable - there are other bad experiences in the other threads if you care to research:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1036376

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622998.msg11176711#msg11176711

etc

If you say they have a claim, it's normal to back it up.  It's not doxing... it's proof of what you claim.  To say "no I don't believe it's online and I'm not too keen on doxing myself either sorry" makes me put little belief in the suit.

It does seem some had trouble.  What I'm surprised is no one is saying anything in thread now It makes me wonder if they made it right, or if people just got tired.  We really don't know.  But I think you need to bring more then just a claim with old threads when making a accusation.  Where is current info?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
l8nit3
Legendary

Activity: 1007

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 01:54:10 AM

Wow looks great! What kinda hardware you plan on running?
GSpgh

Activity: 532
Merit: 302

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 02:07:35 AM

If you say they have a claim, it's normal to back it up.  It's not doxing... it's proof of what you claim.  To say "no I don't believe it's online and I'm not too keen on doxing myself either sorry" makes me put little belief in the suit.

It does seem some had trouble.  What I'm surprised is no one is saying anything in thread now It makes me wonder if they made it right, or if people just got tired.  We really don't know.  But I think you need to bring more then just a claim with old threads when making a accusation.  Where is current info?

you have to understand that asicspace had basically collapsed by mid-summer

so yeah the "trouble" reports you'll find are going to be months old and I really doubt that ours is the ONLY one that's still screwed up

but go ahead feel free to PM the other users who posted about issues and ask them if they're good now

I can't really do much more than bring attention to the issue. As I said it's everyone's own business what they do with it
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 08:09:21 PM

so yeah the "trouble" reports you'll find are going to be months old and I really doubt that ours is the ONLY one that's still screwed up

but go ahead feel free to PM the other users who posted about issues and ask them if they're good now

I can't really do much more than bring attention to the issue. As I said it's everyone's own business what they do with it

There are multiple reports of sounding bad during first hosting place.  I do agree with that, I was not a customer so I cant really dispute it and am not trying to.

I'm just supervised if so many got burnt they would not still be in thread posting.  Normally when people get burnt the backlash follows the company in great numbers any time they try to operate.  And that is not here.  So just not sure what happened to other users, but I agree possibility of burning up a miner does not sound fun.
ASICSPACE (OP)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

Feel free to contact me via email, skype or phone!

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 11:14:03 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2015, 03:11:49 AM by ASICSPACE

If you say they have a claim, it's normal to back it up.  It's not doxing... it's proof of what you claim.  To say "no I don't believe it's online and I'm not too keen on doxing myself either sorry" makes me put little belief in the suit.

It does seem some had trouble.  What I'm surprised is no one is saying anything in thread now It makes me wonder if they made it right, or if people just got tired.  We really don't know.  But I think you need to bring more then just a claim with old threads when making a accusation.  Where is current info?

There are multiple reports of sounding bad during first hosting place.  I do agree with that, I was not a customer so I cant really dispute it and am not trying to.

I'm just supervised if so many got burnt they would not still be in thread posting.  Normally when people get burnt the backlash follows the company in great numbers any time they try to operate.  And that is not here.  So just not sure what happened to other users, but I agree possibility of burning up a miner does not sound fun.

GSpgh has never sued us, he has clearly fabricated that since he can't point to any public record or post a picture of the judgement he claims he has (he could redact any of his personal identifying information).

He is right though that we had major issues during the summer. It's something that anyone who looks into us can easily discover and not something that I make attempt to hide.

Last Summer, the mine/data center owner, was an HVAC contractor/contracting group. They underestimated the amount of cfm needed to cool 2 MW.

What really brought the situation from bad to disastrous was:

1) 2015 was the hottest summer on record for Western Washington. http://www.weather.com/news/weather/news/washington-oregon-idaho-all-time-record-highs-june-2015

2) The Antminer S5 had a bug where the fan would stop spinning, but the boards would become unresponsive and lock-up, continuing to hash without any temperature control kicking in.

We had one S5 customer lose 50% of their boards due to the combination of high temperatures without safety cutoffs.

We had customers with Spondoolies miners get through the whole ordeal without losing a single unit.

We gave out over $60k of discounts to customers on account of the environmental conditions, I'm sure if we did not do that then there would be many more angry people posting here.

By the end of the summer, the situation had soured with the facility owner to the extent we were no longer comfortable working with him, and moved to LordPaco's facility in Quincy, WA.

GSpgh if he wants to disparage us has plenty of factual ways to do so without making up a story about me not paying out when I supposedly lost a lawsuit to him.

Sincerely, Robert Van Kirk

★★★★ Bitcoin Miner Hosting! ★★★★ $55/kw-month ★★★★ http://www.asicspace.com/ ★★ Best Prices in the hosting Industry! ★★★★
timk225

Activity: 955
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 03:48:44 PM

Excuses aside, ASICSPACE is a liar, cheat, and criminal.  And if anyone here is stupid enough to send them their miners, then they deserve to lose their entire investment.  Expect ASICSPACE to steal from you, and you won't be disappointed.
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 08:15:29 AM

Is it to offer cloud mining
scyth3

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 01:26:36 PM

ASICSpace Mining Co. v. Salcido Connection Inc.

ASICSpace, which offers hosting service for application-specific integrated circuits (ASIC), or bitcoin mining, entered a "Data Center Management Agreement" with Salcido Connection Inc. on Oct. 28, 2014.

Salcido Connection had leased a portion of the former Tree Top building in Cashmere and was preparing the industrial space to accommodate data equipment. The services ASICSpace provided included marketing the data center to credit-worthy potential clients. In return, Salcido agreed to pay ASICSpace 25 percent of the proceeds paid by the tenants. ASICSpace also contracted with those tenant/clients to install and maintain equipment in the data center.

Last summer, ASICSpace had found a potential anchor tenant who would fill the remaining space. In July, before providing Salcido with the name of the potential tenant, ASICSpace required Salcido to sign a nondisclosure agreement, which prohibited Salcido from using contact information for the tenants to compete with ASICSpace.

Around that same time, Salcido and ASICSpace had started negotiations to modify the management contract.

In August, once the anchor tenant signed the lease, ASICSpace learned that Salcido Connection representatives had approached the new tenant and proposed a business relationship that cut ASICSpace out of the mix. Salcido also proposed a new management agreement that cut ASICSpace's payment from 25 percent to 3 percent.

When ASICSpace refused the new contract terms, Salcido Connection locked ASICSpace out of the data center and, in a lawsuit filed in Chelan County Superior Court on Sept. 2, ASICSpace claims Salcido started soliciting clients for data equipment maintenance services, in violation of the nondisclosure agreement.

ASICSpace's complaint claims breach of contract, breach of duty and good faith, interference with present and prospective business relations, claiming at least $300,000 lost in cash payments in addition to lost clients and prospects. The company also was seeking an injunction to stop further damage and also claimed that Salcido Connection was putting client equipment at risk by not allowing ASICSpace representatives in the building to do maintenance. The cooling system, according to ASICSpace, had not been adequate.

At a hearing before the judge on Sept. 3, the CEO of ASICSpace and the president of Salcido Connection announced they had reached a CR2-A agreement, so no order was issued. The agreement included identifying who owned what equipment, gave the anchor tenants 30 days to identify the equipment that belonged to them and required ASICSpace to provide a $3,000 payment to Salcido that had been due in August.

ASICSpace was represented by Robert Hunter of the Hunter Law Firm in Wenatchee. Salcido Connection was represented by Malachi Salcido, company president
scyth3

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 01:28:21 PM

I think that clears things up.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 05:14:17 PM

That would be for sure.   If judge ordered go get stuff that goes against their story of getting gear in middle of night and other party did not know.

Interesting turn thanks for sharing it with us.  I wonder what their comment to above will be.... but very interesting.
underachieved

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 10:20:45 PM

is this underground?

No. Lots of concrete in this building, very good for heat dissipation.

curing concrete creates heat. no?
ASICSPACE (OP)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

Feel free to contact me via email, skype or phone!

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 02:20:40 AM

That would be for sure.   If judge ordered go get stuff that goes against their story of getting gear in middle of night and other party did not know.

Interesting turn thanks for sharing it with us.  I wonder what their comment to above will be.... but very interesting.

The judge allowed us to get some remaining property we had left in the facility, the bulk of our customers were taken out as I described.

★★★★ Bitcoin Miner Hosting! ★★★★ $55/kw-month ★★★★ http://www.asicspace.com/ ★★ Best Prices in the hosting Industry! ★★★★
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 03:40:24 AM

is this underground?

No. Lots of concrete in this building, very good for heat dissipation.

curing concrete creates heat. no?
Nope, increases durability of the concrete by mitigating the cracks that can appear, which will wreck the durability of the concrete.

Heat is used to cure concrete, but aside from the initial heat to cure it, it only helps to provide structural support and dissipate heat, as stated.
tomsanders

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 12:46:55 PM

Personally from reading this thread over the past few months, yea they made a complete mess.. surely they wouldn't keep writing on this forum if they didn't want to change things and give the level of service they first wanted to give...

Its the season to be jolly and all that.

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:15:10 AM

That would be for sure.   If judge ordered go get stuff that goes against their story of getting gear in middle of night and other party did not know.

Interesting turn thanks for sharing it with us.  I wonder what their comment to above will be.... but very interesting.

The judge allowed us to get some remaining property we had left in the facility, the bulk of our customers were taken out as I described.

So you left some customers gear behind though?   What type of compensation did those get who were left behind was it close to lost earnings? Or how was compensation done?

Just kinda a different side of story reading through the suit.  Was night time moving after or before being locked out?
dance191

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:34:48 PM

Personally from reading this thread over the past few months, yea they made a complete mess.. surely they wouldn't keep writing on this forum if they didn't want to change things and give the level of service they first wanted to give...

Its the season to be jolly and all that.

Or, maybe they are simply looking for more suckers.  Assuming they want to do a better job is really a stretch.

You guys are 100% nuts if you host anything with them.  They lied, cheated and stole from people, why would they do anything different now?

All of the info is in this and other threads.  Just because people don't rehash the same stories doesn't mean the stories changed. 

How many people have come forward to say they had a good experience with them?  How many people have had a bad experience with them?

Just go with a hosting company that doesn't have as much negative feedback.  Most other companies have a fine reputation.  These guys have the worst. 

dmwardjr
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318

Technical Analyst/Trader

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:47:44 PM

I never had rigs hosted at the old place.  However, I have communicated a lot in the past with LordPaco.  This is his place...  I know he had ASICSPACE host his gear while he set up his present location that ASICSPACE has gone to now.  It's hard for me to believe LordPaco would allow a crook in his midst.  It sounds like a series of unfortunate events and several miners got caught up in the middle of it.

If someone wants to have them host their gear, they may want to PM LordPaco to confirm.  He's straight up and has helped me out quite a bit in the past.  Just contact LordPaco and I think a lot of things would get cleared up.

That's my two cents.

Follow me on Trading View for excellent signals in Bitcoin/US dollar - Bitstamp - https://www.tradingview.com/u/WyckoffMode/.  You can follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/ModeWyckoff My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8IbhpQwrTD6BozJPWnyAHA  My Discord Invite Link: https://discord.com/invite/3EJYTytaTT  My Website is in LIVE BETA: https://wyckoffmode.com/
timk225

Activity: 955
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 01:08:00 AM

ASICSPACE is a bunch of thieves and liars.  If you're planning to send them any gear to mine with, you might as well send it to me.  At least I will tell you straight up that I will keep all the profits mined with the gear for myself.  Which makes me honest compared to them.

And a concrete building will keep heat in, not dissipate it faster!  Like DUH!!!!!!!
dmwardjr
Legendary

Technical Analyst/Trader

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 01:11:41 AM

Let me be clear...

I do not know all the details of what actually happened at the old place with the high ceilings.  I hate to see LordPaco get pulled into the middle of this by offering his place for someone else to use for hosting.  i'm sure he's getting kickbacks; but still...  I imagine he feels sorry for the guy.  I know ASICSPACE helped him out for a couple of months by hosting his rigs for him while he put his place together.  That's what makes me believe he feels sorry for the guy in some way and trying to help him out after ASICSPACE helped him out.  But that's only because LordPaco is a good fellow.  I just hate to see him allow his reputation to be linked to someone else with a terrible reputation.

He shouldn't feel obligated to help him out if the guy did not see to it people were properly taken care of in terms of any loss incurred from the other place with terrible cooling.  LordPaco, should host rigs himself without involving the other guy.  However, he probably does not want the extra responsibilities that come along with taking care of other peoples hardware.  He has enough to do with his own gear.

I'm curious what LordPaco has to say about the whole matter if he cares to get involved in the forum with it.

Follow me on Trading View for excellent signals in Bitcoin/US dollar - Bitstamp - https://www.tradingview.com/u/WyckoffMode/.  You can follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/ModeWyckoff My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8IbhpQwrTD6BozJPWnyAHA  My Discord Invite Link: https://discord.com/invite/3EJYTytaTT  My Website is in LIVE BETA: https://wyckoffmode.com/
dmwardjr
Legendary

Technical Analyst/Trader

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 01:14:22 AM

ASICSPACE is a bunch of thieves and liars.  If you're planning to send them any gear to mine with, you might as well send it to me.  At least I will tell you straight up that I will keep all the profits mined with the gear for myself.  Which makes me honest compared to them.

And a concrete building will keep heat in, not dissipate it faster!  Like DUH!!!!!!!

For once, I may agree with you, timk.  LOL

If people required compensation for losses incurred due to poor management in a poor facility and did not get that compensation, this place should not be trusted if it is in the hands of ASICSPACE.  He had his chance and mucked it up.  Plain and simple...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: