Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:59:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'mmmm Backkkk :)  (Read 3699 times)
REF

Activity: 529
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2012, 01:54:54 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2012, 02:08:41 AM by REF

I dont get how you get forget things that you did only 6 months ago. Im pretty sure the link to the exchange was in your sig but it seems you changed your sig sometime today. I dont see how you can call mining unprofitable when there are tons of people doing it for a profit and you were even getting free equipment.

To me you are a scammer who started to feel bad so you gave back some of the money you stole to feel a little better.

edit: I did a VERY(very) quick look in your post history and didn't see the bux-e thread, I know there is one... but here is one of your posts on Bitflow thread where you mention it. (at this point you had abandoned the original idea to purse this exchange venture.)

Getting Geared up for today!!
The BitFlowSys Opportunity will be available to some more people in just a couple hours!!
Also,
To our loyal investors, if you are using a exchange such as bitcoinexchange.cc or the likes, please consider using our service.
http://xchange.bitcoinbux.com
It would help support your investment's success, and has great prices and service Smiley

See everyone on the GLBSE at 3:30 EST !!
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bulanula

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 20, 2012, 12:28:22 PM

I dont get how you get forget things that you did only 6 months ago. Im pretty sure the link to the exchange was in your sig but it seems you changed your sig sometime today. I dont see how you can call mining unprofitable when there are tons of people doing it for a profit and you were even getting free equipment.

To me you are a scammer who started to feel bad so you gave back some of the money you stole to feel a little better.

edit: I did a VERY(very) quick look in your post history and didn't see the bux-e thread, I know there is one... but here is one of your posts on Bitflow thread where you mention it. (at this point you had abandoned the original idea to purse this exchange venture.)

Getting Geared up for today!!
The BitFlowSys Opportunity will be available to some more people in just a couple hours!!
Also,
To our loyal investors, if you are using a exchange such as bitcoinexchange.cc or the likes, please consider using our service.
http://xchange.bitcoinbux.com
It would help support your investment's success, and has great prices and service Smiley

See everyone on the GLBSE at 3:30 EST !!

So is he getting the tag or not ? People need to be warned about us !
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2012, 12:58:59 PM

I don't have a alpaca in this race, but if WiseOldOwl truly is wise, and feels that getting such a tag is an unavoidable action, may I suggest to him that he should formally request the tag before one is given to him, therefore down the road when asked why he has a scammer tag, he can honestly say that he asked for one, and able to point to a post as proof. Of course, during the course of his tenure here, he should do everything in his powers to rectify his wrongs.

~Bruno~
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 20, 2012, 01:12:20 PM

Howdy wise old peer.  Smiley
Hey Whats up?
New Name? or am I just drawing a blank...
I remember the quote " the revolution will be monetized" lol.
Na, this has been my internet handle since 1993. You probably don't remember me because you added me to your ignore list.  lol   Grin

Really, I ignored you? doesnt sound like me...

Hey bbit!

Sorry theymos for wrong post section*
I was just kidding. I don't think anyone is ignoring me here, though in real life some are.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2012, 01:37:46 PM

Good day Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
Maria

Activity: 832
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2012, 05:05:22 PM

Welcome back old wise owl!

Maria.

WiseOldOwl (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2012, 06:31:49 PM

Ummmm Im not a scammer.
Scammers dont pay you back on a risky investment like i did.
you guys throw the word scammer around too easy, a business venture did not work out... that is not a scam.
I have completed literally 100's of thousands of dollars in transactions (like i wanted to point this out....) and never once scammed anyone, despite the ample opportunity.
I have 2 mistakes on my record, i owe deslok 3 bitcoin because i forgot about him and his order. i also had a failed mining business where some money was lost but some was refunded. Seriously consider whether i meet the definition of scammer. i did not intentionally negatively impact anyone, and any move i made was trying to create a positive reaction.

On a seperate note, did the above mentioned thing with atlas really happen?Huh??
That is absolutely terrible, my condolences to anyone and everyone who cares.

Im smart enough to know the definition of scammer, but im wise enough to know that the democratic majority of this community might not. Taking this into account still I will not ask for a title i dont deserve.
rjk

Activity: 448

1ngldh

View Profile
June 20, 2012, 06:36:31 PM

The Atlas stuff was a bunch of BS. He shared his account with some prankster that decided that it would be funny to post a topic with a title of "In a few moments, I'll be dead", and the forum went apeshit for a few hours, calling the cops to go to his house and stuff. It was pretty funny actually.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
bulanula

View Profile
June 20, 2012, 06:45:21 PM

Ummmm Im not a scammer.
Scammers dont pay you back on a risky investment like i did.
you guys throw the word scammer around too easy, a business venture did not work out... that is not a scam.
I have completed literally 100's of thousands of dollars in transactions (like i wanted to point this out....) and never once scammed anyone, despite the ample opportunity.
I have 2 mistakes on my record, i owe deslok 3 bitcoin because i forgot about him and his order. i also had a failed mining business where some money was lost but some was refunded. Seriously consider whether i meet the definition of scammer. i did not intentionally negatively impact anyone, and any move i made was trying to create a positive reaction.

On a seperate note, did the above mentioned thing with atlas really happen?Huh??
That is absolutely terrible, my condolences to anyone and everyone who cares.

Im smart enough to know the definition of scammer, but im wise enough to know that the democratic majority of this community might not. Taking this into account still I will not ask for a title i dont deserve.

I "owe" somebody 25 BTC he claims to have accidentally sent. I got the tag.

Tell me why you shouldn't get it as well. What makes you special ?
WiseOldOwl (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2012, 07:00:20 PM

Im not saying you should have it in the first place i dont know your situation. But by definition im not a scammer so unless we are liberally applying titles to people (which it seems like they are) and creating umbrella terms like scammer even if you have a failing business, then i shouldnt get that tag.

Again, This can help you get in my mindset and it should be obvious that no one would just scam for a small amount of btc with this going on-
1. Dialy transactions that dwarf the amount we are talking about here (800+)
2. Known IRL by members of the community
3. Ponzi, Double ups, bitcraps, and more all with out one single hickup (500+ Transactions <20BTC)
4. Personally invested over 8K, On top of loans from family / friends.

I Believed in Bitcoin (Still Do), I was always thinking longterm (another reason not to scam),
I had a ton of things going on at once, to jump on board with me could have been big money or a loss. It was a loss that time for a lot of people even outside the glbse. Of course though, that was obviously never the intention for even 1 second. I wanted to profit just like everyone else.
bulanula

View Profile
June 20, 2012, 07:09:39 PM

Im not saying you should have it in the first place i dont know your situation. But by definition im not a scammer so unless we are liberally applying titles to people (which it seems like they are) and creating umbrella terms like scammer even if you have a failing business, then i shouldnt get that tag.

Again, This can help you get in my mindset and it should be obvious that no one would just scam for a small amount of btc with this going on-
1. Dialy transactions that dwarf the amount we are talking about here (800+)
2. Known IRL by members of the community
3. Ponzi, Double ups, bitcraps, and more all with out one single hickup (500+ Transactions <20BTC)
4. Personally invested over 8K, On top of loans from family / friends.

I Believed in Bitcoin (Still Do), I was always thinking longterm (another reason not to scam),
I had a ton of things going on at once, to jump on board with me could have been big money or a loss. It was a loss that time for a lot of people even outside the glbse. Of course though, that was obviously never the intention for even 1 second. I wanted to profit just like everyone else.

Checkout the story here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=78386.0

I had the same credentials yet I am scammer. You are not Huh

I am confused ...

------------------------------------

-check my bitcoin-otc reputation : http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=bulanula

-sold 100 SLC to lightlord ( he paid first ) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=30541

-sold 7 BTC code for some software to mrx ( he paid first ) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=21410 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=52385

-got 10 BTC from ptshamrock ( he allowed me to access his 10 rigs through ssh to try and get them setup last year )

-sold a motherboard to Chefnet for 62.5 BTC and sonba was escrow ( see bitcoin-otc )

-did some testing for a SMS portal for Herodes worth 30 BTC of TXs ( see bitcoin-otc )

-long time BTC supporter registered since 10 May 2011 and $0.58 prices

------------------------------------

Even with those credentials I am scammer yet in the same situation you are not. Strange ...
imsaguy
General failure and former
VIP

Activity: 574

Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2012, 07:27:49 PM

What is your response to this?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=65989.msg788813#msg788813

According to that post, you owe even more money.

Coming Soon!™ © imsaguy 2011-2013, All rights reserved.

EIEIO:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60117.0

Shades Minoco Collection Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=65989
Payment Address: http://btc.to/5r6
bulanula

View Profile
June 20, 2012, 07:29:55 PM

He ain't a scammer mate.

Only I am because I am Nigerian ...
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 20, 2012, 07:33:50 PM

bulanula, please be quiet. You're not helping things.

So that's where I remember him from! Since this is related to shakaru, I must investigate this. WiseOldOwl, if you respond to anything at all, respond to this post. I need to know what happened with you and shakaru.

WiseOldOwl (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2012, 10:57:26 PM

Even with those credentials I am scammer yet in the same situation you are not. Strange ...

The references you just posted do not equate to 1% of the transactions i completed wihtout problems, stop piggy backing my thread. Im sorry you got dubbed scammer , i dont know whats going on myself with all this accusations. People are bitter from real scams like mybitcoin, and looking for scapegoats obviously.

WOW WOW WOW, I have never heard or seen that before. That dude is a true to life scammer. Because he tried to throw me under the bus because he knew i had other stuff going on and would not be on the forums, i will gladly answer anything i can about him.
Also, deslok purchased 3 btc worth of fabric which i still have his 3 btc to return to him, not a large amount.
Unbelievable shit im at work ill get back to this later tonight and figure things out.
All i can say is wow
WiseOldOwl (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2012, 06:42:52 AM

This is crazy...

Im in awe about how he thought i would never come back and log in... Im surprised i took this long...

Anyways, yah i read that whole thread about andrew and i have to say im not totally surprised. Anyone who wants to ask anything let me know and i will answer what i can remember. I did meet IRL multiple times with him for the transactions.
rjk

Activity: 448

1ngldh

View Profile
June 21, 2012, 12:27:55 PM

Can you go back and play debt collector? I'm sure that even if he doesn't owe you anything, you would love to get him for damaging your rep. Teflone was producing some hot air about doing the same thing, but I kind of doubt it got farther than planning stage.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
zerokwel

Activity: 464

View Profile
June 21, 2012, 04:56:05 PM

TBH WiseOldOwl I 100% believe you over shakaru. He's proved time and time again he's quick to throw other people under the bus. This just once again shows the person he is.

WiseOldOwl (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2012, 05:17:15 PM

Can you go back and play debt collector? I'm sure that even if he doesn't owe you anything, you would love to get him for damaging your rep. Teflone was producing some hot air about doing the same thing, but I kind of doubt it got farther than planning stage.

Well I guess I could.

There are 2 avenues which you should consider.

Physical assault which is illegal and immediately brings up the old proverb " you cannot squeeze blood out of a turnip"
or
Serving and suing him.

Either one can probably be arranged, although the latter could result in some recovered funds.

In reality if he bought 20k worth of equipment, he should be able to at least get around 5k+ (25% +) back by selling it. The amount of 1% would be viewed as fraud because he obviously didnt liquidate his inventory properly.

Thanks for the support ZeroKwel it sux being wrongfully accused.
zerokwel

Activity: 464

View Profile
June 21, 2012, 05:43:13 PM

somehow oh just somehow I don't think there is 20k of HW, Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=67352.msg863527#msg863527

also here is some other bits of what he was saying about you

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=65989.msg767909#msg767909
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=65989.msg772523#msg772523

I did read both threads when I was bored at work one day.. anyway Enjoy Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All