Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:13:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [bounty][up to .16 BTC reward *or more]BB code for signatures advertising my sales thread  (Read 1883 times)
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 11:35:47 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2014, 01:24:52 AM by Quickseller

Signature BB code designers:

I am thinking about starting a small signature campaign promoting my sales thread, which can be found here. My problem is that I do not have a signature to have potential participants "wear".

This is where you come in! I am willing to offer a .08 BTC bounty for a set of signatures that I will own the exclusive right to use (and potentially reuse/sell). I am looking to use potentially two themes, which means I can potentially select two winners (or if one person creates two sets that I like then one person can win the bounty twice). Note that I may choose to buy only one theme if I feel that will be desirable. I may increase the bounty if I decide this is what the market warrants, and if I receive an exceptionally good design then I may decide to pay more then .05 BTC.

I need signatures for the following rankings:
  • Hero Legendary

My first theme will be around the fact that people with Red/negative trust cannot generally participate in signature campaigns. I am interested in something alongs the lines of it saying: "have negative trust, buy an account to participate in a signature campaign". If I decide to go this route then my campaign will be geared to people who have negative trust, so you can incorporate that as well. You can use your creativity.

My second theme will revolve around the fact that you can earn a decent income from participating in a pay per post signature campaign. Do not mention specific rates, nor specific campaigns, but rather the general fact that a good income can be made from pay per post campaigns. You can mention the fact that participants can receive a 10% discount by mentioning the signature advertisement. You can also include the fact that you can buy a senior account for .4 BTC by mentioning the signature ad (please do not mention both, only include the discount or the special price - also please design the BB code so that both the percentage discount and the price can be easily changed if I decide to do so).

Both themes should link back to my sales thread (the link is at the top of this post). Both themes should include my username (as well as a link to send me a PM).

Please note that I have noticed that several of my competitors have taken major points from my sales thread OP (and my bumps) and incorporated such information in their own threads. As a result I would recommend against posting the actual BB code as a reply, but to rather post a screen shot of what each signature will look like (if you need help with this then send me a PM and I will be happy to help). If you do post the BB code, or use the BB code in your submission post and someone else steals it, then that is not my responsibility.

This contest will run for either one or two weeks, however if I receive an exceptional submission that I decide I want to buy before then, I reserve the right to end the contest early.

Thank you for your time.

EDIT: one other thing is that if you are able to offer any suggestions as far as the design of my OP on my sales thread, they would be greatly appreciated and would earn you a few "brownie" points when selecting a potential winner (you can post suggestions on the thread itself).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 01:40:52 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2014, 09:39:47 AM by izanagi

Smiley
Candystripes

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:23:58 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875674

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=876408.msg9714474#msg9714474

Neither are in use by any campaigns. Willing to take 0.08 for the first one, or .15 for the second. If you buy them, I will edit it once to your liking.

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:29:02 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875674.new#new

Neither are in use by any campaigns. Willing to take 0.08 for the first one, or .15 for the second. If you buy them, I will edit it once to your liking.
I don't really like the colorful one, but the other one does somewhat interest me, however I am not sure how you would edit it to meet my "themes". If I were to see a prototype, then I might be interested (don't post the actual BB codes, but rather post a screen shot of the result to prevent others from stealing your work.

EDIT: the non-colorful one would probably not be worth .15 to me, however it may be potentially be worth more then the .08 then I am offering per purchased set. (I am more interested in the non-red theme, then the negative trust theme if you only want to create one)
Candystripes

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:34:33 AM

I don't really like the colorful one, but the other one does somewhat interest me, however I am not sure how you would edit it to meet my "themes". If I were to see a prototype, then I might be interested (don't post the actual BB codes, but rather post a screen shot of the result to prevent others from stealing your work.

EDIT: the non-colorful one would probably not be worth .15 to me, however it may be potentially be worth more then the .08 then I am offering per purchased set. (I am more interested in the non-red theme, then the negative trust theme if you only want to create one)

So you are interested in the second one? I can fix it up. Just give me some text and ideas for the colors you want and I'll get right to it tomorrow. I think 0.1 if a fair price for it.

Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:43:47 AM

So you are interested in the second one? I can fix it up. Just give me some text and ideas for the colors you want and I'll get right to it tomorrow. I think 0.1 if a fair price for it.
My personal favorite color is blue, but I am open to the signatures having other colors. I want the participant to be creative in making their own text. Like I said in my OP, I want it to focus on the ability of people to potentially be able to earn a lot via participating in a pay per post signature campaign. A detailed quote of the theme is below:
My second theme will revolve around the fact that you can earn a decent income from participating in a pay per post signature campaign. Do not mention specific rates, nor specific campaigns, but rather the general fact that a good income can be made from pay per post campaigns. You can mention the fact that participants can receive a 10% discount by mentioning the signature advertisement. You can also include the fact that you can buy a senior account for .4 BTC by mentioning the signature ad (please do not mention both, only include the discount or the special price - also please design the BB code so that both the percentage discount and the price can be easily changed if I decide to do so).
Although I do have reservations with doing business with someone who admitted to extorting someone, you do have my word that I will give you a fair chance, however I am not going to outright buy your template as I want to have the opportunity to see others' submissions to be able to purchase the best one.

Like I said in my OP, I agree to pay .08 for any submission that I buy, however I am willing to pay more for an exceptionally good submission (potentially .1 or more, but I do not want to make any promises that I do not know I will keep yet)
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 08:09:04 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2014, 01:14:21 PM by redsn0w

My simple attempts:

ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 08:39:40 AM

I am interested.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 11:43:03 AM

I've sent you a pm , can you check please ? Thanks.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 01:15:16 PM

I've sent you a pm , can you check please ? Thanks.
yes. It looks like it was the above sample. I am very impressed. Great work! Smiley
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 04:06:39 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2014, 03:00:00 PM by xuan87

Here's my attempt  Wink

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 05:48:32 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2014, 02:38:59 PM by ikydesu

My entry suggestion accepted Grin

Quote from: Full Member
Have Negative Trust?                   All Rank Available!
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ Quickseller ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Buy an Account to Participate in a Signature Campaign!

Code: (Sr.Member)
[center]
[color=#0959ac]▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅[/color]
[table][tr][td][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704370][size=17pt][font=Arial Black][color=red]❖[/color] [b][color=black]Have Negative[/color] [color=red]Trust[/color][/b][color=black][b]?[/b][/color] [color=red]❖[/color][/font][/size][/url][/td]
[td][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704370][color=black]◉ [b][b]Buy an[/b][/color] [color=#00bb39][b]Account[/b][/color] [color=black][b]to Participate in a Signature Campaign![/b] ◉[/color][/url]
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704370][color=#ffb11b]✭[/color] [b][color=black]All[/color] [color=#ffb11b]Rank[/color] [color=black]Available![/color][/b] [color=#ffb11b]✭[/color][/url]               [size=17pt]☞ [/size][size=11pt][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=358020][b][color=#0959ac]Quickseller[/color][/b][/url][/size][size=17pt] ☜[/size][/td][/tr][/table]
[color=#0959ac]▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅[/color]
[/center]

Code: (Hero/Legend Member)
[center]
[table][tr][td][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704370][size=17pt][font=Arial Black][b][glow=black,2,300][color=white]Have Negative[/color] [color=red]Trust?[/color][/glow][/b] [/font][/size][/url][/td]
[td][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704370][color=black]◉ [b][b]Buy an[/b][/color] [color=#00bb39][b]Account[/b][/color] [color=black][b]to Participate in a Signature Campaign![/b] ◉[/color][/url]
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704370][color=#ffb11b]✭[/color] [b][color=black]All[/color] [color=#ffb11b]Rank[/color] [color=black]Available![/color][/b] [color=#ffb11b]✭[/color][/url]               [size=17pt]☞ [/size][size=11pt][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=358020][b][glow=#0959ac,2,300][color=white]Quickseller[/color][/glow][/b][/url][/size][size=17pt] ☜[/size][/td][/tr][/table]
[/center]
coinmaster222

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 06:20:38 PM

I like how you say "up to" where do we start how many posts etc???

Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 06:23:24 PM

I like how you say "up to" where do we start how many posts etc???

this is a bounty for others to propose signstures to be used in the future. The actual campaign will start at a date that is tbd
coinmaster222

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 06:40:53 PM

ok thanks for reply and wish you well in your venture.Keep the forum updated a new sig campaign always welcome.

ikydesu

Activity: 686

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 02:45:21 PM

Updated my entry, please check Grin
when the deadline?
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:51:55 PM

Updated my entry, please check Grin
when the deadline?
very nice. I don't have a specific deadline (I reserve the right to purchase a template when I have one that I wish to purchase. I probably will keep it open until at least the end of the weekend
Candystripes

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:51:04 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2014, 05:35:50 AM by Candystripes

My entry for Quickseller

Member:

Full Member:

Senior Member:

Hero Member:

Normandoyle

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

meow

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 02:11:19 AM

I'd like to rent my sig. PM me?
Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 04:17:55 AM

reserve my spot
submit my design very soon

Available
PM me to rent this space.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 03:42:03 AM

Bump. I will probably let this run until Wednesday at ~2359 forum time.

There are several very good entries so far
Less then 24 hours left. Get your entries in soon
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 12:58:35 AM

Here's my attempt  Wink

We have a winner Smiley

Please either post or PM me the BB code and post your address, and I will promptly pay you a total of .09 BTC. (this is more then the promised .08 minimum payment). Congratulations.

I was very impressed by the other entries, everyone did a very good job, this was not a easy decision as they were all very good
xuan87
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 01:52:01 AM

thanks for selecting me as the winner

BTC addy : 1ADkVLYudLxpSLgfm7oFETKyyE3C9f4Gsv

Are You Active poster ? Want to Get Pay Per Posting by Joining Signature Campaign ?
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ QUICKSELLER Will Fulfill You Desire ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
MENTION THIS SIGNATURE ADVERTISEMENT TO RECEIVE 10% DISC
Code:
[center]
[b]Are You [color=#10CA70]Active poster[/color] ? Want to Get [color=#6ACA10]Pay Per Posting[/color] by Joining [color=#8EAB0E]Signature Campaign[/color] ?[/b]
[color=#045BBE]▆▆▆▆▆[/color][color=#0471BE]▆▆▆▆▆[/color][color=#048FBE]▆▆▆▆▆[/color][color=#04A5BE]▆▆▆▆▆[/color][color=#04BEB8]▆▆▆▆▆[/color] [i][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704370][b][font=Engravers MT][color=#094CAB]QUI[/color][color=#0E5FD0]CKSE[/color][color=#094CAB]LLER[/color][/font] [color=blue]Will Fulfill You Desire[/color][/b][/url][/i] [color=#04BEB8]▆▆▆▆▆[/color][color=#04A5BE]▆▆▆▆▆[/color][color=#048FBE]▆▆▆▆▆[/color][color=#0471BE]▆▆▆▆▆[/color][color=#045BBE]▆▆▆▆▆[/color]
[b][color=#A008A2]ME[/color][color=#C40DC7]NT[/color][color=#A008A2]ION[/color] [color=#A008A2]THIS[/color] [color=#C40DC7]SIG[/color][color=#A008A2]NATURE[/color] [color=#C40DC7]ADVER[/color][color=#A008A2]TISE[/color][color=#C40DC7]MENT[/color] [color=#A008A2]TO[/color] [color=#C40DC7]REC[/color][color=#A008A2]EIVE[/color] [color=#C40DC7]10%[/color] [color=#A008A2]DISC[/color][/b]
[/center]

SENIOR

Code:
[center]
[table][tr]
[td][size=12pt]◤
◣[/size][/td]
[td]
[size=8pt][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704370][b][color=black]Are You[/color] [color=#10CA70]Active poster[/color] [color=black]?[/color]
[color=black]Want to Get[/color] [color=#6ACA10]Pay Per Posting[/color] [color=black]by Joining[/color] [color=#8EAB0E]Signature Campaign[/color] [color=black]?[/color][/b]
[b][color=#A008A2]ME[/color][color=#C40DC7]NT[/color][color=#A008A2]ION[/color] [color=#A008A2]THIS[/color] [color=#C40DC7]SIG[/color][color=#A008A2]NATURE[/color] [color=#C40DC7]ADVER[/color][color=#A008A2]TISE[/color][color=#C40DC7]MENT[/color] [color=#A008A2]TO[/color] [color=#C40DC7]REC[/color][color=#A008A2]EIVE[/color] [color=#C40DC7]10%[/color] [color=#A008A2]DISC[/color][/b][/url][/size]
[/td]
[td][size=22pt][b]☞[/b][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704370][font=Engravers MT][color=#094CAB]QUI[/color][color=#0E5FD0]CKSE[/color][color=#094CAB]LLER[/color][/url]☜[/size][/td]
[td][size=12pt]◥
◢[/size][/td]
[/tr][/table]
[/center]

HERO

Code:
[center]
[table][tr]
[td][size=13pt][glow=black,1][color=#1261FF]◢◤
◥◣[/color][/glow][/size][/td]
[td]
[size=8pt][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704370][b][color=black]Are You[/color] [color=#10CA70]Active poster[/color] [color=black]?[/color]
[color=black]Want to Get[/color] [color=#6ACA10]Pay Per Posting[/color]
[color=black]by Joining[/color] [color=#8EAB0E]Signature Campaign[/color] [color=black]?[/color][/b][/url][/size]
[/td]
[td][size=22pt][glow=black,1][color=white]☞[/color][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704370][font=Engravers MT][color=#0897D5]Q[/color][color=#089ED5]U[/color][color=#08ACD5]I[/color][color=#08B6D5]C[/color][color=#08C0D5]K[/color][color=#08CED5]S[/color][color=#08D5D5]E[/color][color=#08D5C7]L[/color][color=#08D5BD]L[/color][color=#08D5AF]E[/color][color=#08D59E]R[/color][/url][color=white]☜[/color][/glow][/size][/td]
[td][size=8pt][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704370][b][i][color=black]MENTION THIS[/color] 
[color=black]SIGNATURE ADVERTISEMENT[/color]
[color=black]TO RECEIVE [color=#E10EEC]10% DISC[/color][/color][/i][/b][/url][/size][/td]
[td][size=13pt][glow=black,1][color=#1261FF]◥◣
◢◤[/color][/glow][/size][/td]
[/tr][/table]
[/center]

WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 01:57:30 AM

thanks for selecting me as the winner

BTC addy : 1ADkVLYudLxpSLgfm7oFETKyyE3C9f4Gsv

Are You Active poster ? Want to Get Pay Per Posting by Joining Signature Campaign ?
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ QUICKSELLER Will Fulfill You Desire ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
MENTION THIS SIGNATURE ADVERTISEMENT TO RECEIVE 10% DISC
Code:
[center]
[b]Are You [color=#10CA70]Active poster[/color] ? Want to Get [color=#6ACA10]Pay Per Posting[/color] by Joining [color=#8EAB0E]Signature Campaign[/color] ?[/b]
[color=#045BBE]▆▆▆▆▆[/color][color=#0471BE]▆▆▆▆▆[/color][color=#048FBE]▆▆▆▆▆[/color][color=#04A5BE]▆▆▆▆▆[/color][color=#04BEB8]▆▆▆▆▆[/color] [i][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704370][b][font=Engravers MT][color=#094CAB]QUI[/color][color=#0E5FD0]CKSE[/color][color=#094CAB]LLER[/color][/font] [color=blue]Will Fulfill You Desire[/color][/b][/url][/i] [color=#04BEB8]▆▆▆▆▆[/color][color=#04A5BE]▆▆▆▆▆[/color][color=#048FBE]▆▆▆▆▆[/color][color=#0471BE]▆▆▆▆▆[/color][color=#045BBE]▆▆▆▆▆[/color]
[b][color=#A008A2]ME[/color][color=#C40DC7]NT[/color][color=#A008A2]ION[/color] [color=#A008A2]THIS[/color] [color=#C40DC7]SIG[/color][color=#A008A2]NATURE[/color] [color=#C40DC7]ADVER[/color][color=#A008A2]TISE[/color][color=#C40DC7]MENT[/color] [color=#A008A2]TO[/color] [color=#C40DC7]REC[/color][color=#A008A2]EIVE[/color] [color=#C40DC7]10%[/color] [color=#A008A2]DISC[/color][/b]
[/center]

SENIOR

Code:
[center]
[table][tr]
[td][size=12pt]◤
◣[/size][/td]
[td]
[color=black]Want to Get[/color] [color=#6ACA10]Pay Per Posting[/color] [color=black]by Joining[/color] [color=#8EAB0E]Signature Campaign[/color] [color=black]?[/color][/b]
[b][color=#A008A2]ME[/color][color=#C40DC7]NT[/color][color=#A008A2]ION[/color] [color=#A008A2]THIS[/color] [color=#C40DC7]SIG[/color][color=#A008A2]NATURE[/color] [color=#C40DC7]ADVER[/color][color=#A008A2]TISE[/color][color=#C40DC7]MENT[/color] [color=#A008A2]TO[/color] [color=#C40DC7]REC[/color][color=#A008A2]EIVE[/color] [color=#C40DC7]10%[/color] [color=#A008A2]DISC[/color][/b][/url][/size]
[/td]
[td][size=22pt][b]☞[/b][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704370][font=Engravers MT][color=#094CAB]QUI[/color][color=#0E5FD0]CKSE[/color][color=#094CAB]LLER[/color][/url]☜[/size][/td]
[td][size=12pt]◥
◢[/size][/td]
[/tr][/table]
[/center]

HERO

Code:
[center]
[table][tr]
[td][size=13pt][glow=black,1][color=#1261FF]◢◤
◥◣[/color][/glow][/size][/td]
[td]
[color=black]Want to Get[/color] [color=#6ACA10]Pay Per Posting[/color]
[color=black]by Joining[/color] [color=#8EAB0E]Signature Campaign[/color] [color=black]?[/color][/b][/url][/size]
[/td]
[td][size=22pt][glow=black,1][color=white]☞[/color][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704370][font=Engravers MT][color=#0897D5]Q[/color][color=#089ED5]U[/color][color=#08ACD5]I[/color][color=#08B6D5]C[/color][color=#08C0D5]K[/color][color=#08CED5]S[/color][color=#08D5D5]E[/color][color=#08D5C7]L[/color][color=#08D5BD]L[/color][color=#08D5AF]E[/color][color=#08D59E]R[/color][/url][color=white]☜[/color][/glow][/size][/td]
[td][size=8pt][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704370][b][i][color=black]MENTION THIS[/color] 
[color=black]SIGNATURE ADVERTISEMENT[/color]
[color=black]TO RECEIVE [color=#E10EEC]10% DISC[/color][/color][/i][/b][/url][/size][/td]
[td][size=13pt][glow=black,1][color=#1261FF]◥◣
◢◤[/color][/glow][/size][/td]
[/tr][/table]
[/center]
Give me one minute and I will send .09 to 1ADkVLYudLxpSLgfm7oFETKyyE3C9f4Gsv
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 01:59:40 AM

TXID c4250b2e715381d3f88092f6bbc1860b988fcacf095b80ce7415dbd1b9140d3d

Please confirm your receipt of the transaction.

Thanks again to all the participants.
xuan87
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 02:05:39 AM

Hi, man I've receive your payment

WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 02:06:38 AM

Hi, man I've receive your payment
Great!
Candystripes

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 02:58:23 AM

Thought I would win, oh well.

Congrats to the winner!

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: