Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:19:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FREE] Instant Bitcoin Faucet List Maker (Updated Daily) - ALL YOUR REF LINKS!  (Read 3753 times)
emoneyroute

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 07:39:26 PM

done!
http://faucet.emoneyroute.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
karlb187 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 09:44:55 PM

enjoy the increased income from your faucets.   Grin

I will work hard daily to keep the list growing and remove old faucets. You will get 100% of the faucet commissions for 100% of the traffic to your personal faucet list link.

Feel free to PM me if you ever need help or have questions.  Wink

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 10:51:16 PM

This is a free service and always will be.  Wink

I promise to NEVER use any redirects or pop up ads on the faucet list pages. I will maintain the list and keep it all fresh so we all keep earning more commissions from all the sites in the list.

I also have a few more ideas for this project that will take us all to the "next level" with our bitcoin earnings. For now, get your faucet list link and start building your traffic to your list and get ready to see your earnings blow up!

Make sure to bookmark this thread to hear the latest news about this project and as always, let me know if you need any help.  Wink

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 01:50:59 AM

I am working with a few people to come out with some great updates to make this the easiest way to earn free bitcoin online with no investments at all.

karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 02:58:12 AM

Tons of sites added and more features coming to boost everyones income.

princesocapuyo

Activity: 238

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 03:24:05 AM

That's a pretty darn good idea, I will check it out. You should put more ads on the site though. If this method works then you'll be providing an awesome tool to the community, I wouldn't complain for a pop-up or some ads here and there. Then again it's just my personal advice. Good luck Smiley

karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 06:10:46 AM

any reviews of how this is working from people that have used our free service?

karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 06:23:19 AM

That's a pretty darn good idea, I will check it out. You should put more ads on the site though. If this method works then you'll be providing an awesome tool to the community, I wouldn't complain for a pop-up or some ads here and there. Then again it's just my personal advice. Good luck Smiley

I do have some banner ads on the site but I will NEVER use any redirects or popup ads on the faucet list pages AND when you make your personal list link, it will always have your referral links for all the sites in the list. I plan to maintain this list daily for a long time and I am still working on the overall look of the site but the main functions will always work.

I will NEVER charge a fee for this service and I am always here if you need help or have questions.  Wink

When we work together, we can reach huge bitcoin income levels. I still have many great and unique ideas for this project and each idea will boost everyone's earnings.  Grin Grin

More updates to come.  Cool

letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 07:16:37 AM

I also wants to know that how this works and increase our earning.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 07:27:22 AM

I also wants to know that how this works and increase our earning.

For Faucet Users/Affiliates:

As a fellow visitor of bitcoin faucets I know it can be a pain when you get a huge list full of faucet referral links to promote in order to earn some referral commissions from them all. Normally you would make your own list or promote each faucet by itself and that can take allot of work.

My free service puts all your bitcoin referral links into a clean list and we also maintain the list daily by finding new faucets to add and removing old non paying faucets. When a new site is added to the list, it will instantly use your referral link.

You can now drive all your bitcoin faucet marketing efforts to a single link and earn commissions from an always growing list of paying bitcoin sites.  Grin

I am a nice guy and I am online everyday to help if you need it.

Hope that helps you understand the system better.   

atleticofa

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 07:28:27 AM

Any vouch for this?
karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 07:39:30 AM

Any vouch for this?

Some have in the first thread here>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=874731.0

Wink

More will soon because this is new and I can already see it working for people.  Smiley

atleticofa

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 08:03:09 AM

Any vouch for this?

Some have in the first thread here>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=874731.0

Wink

More will soon because this is new and I can already see it working for people.  Smiley
Ok.Good luck OP
karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 08:23:14 AM

This is a great free tool to help people earn more referral commissions from all the bitcoin faucets and do it all with a single link!  Grin

Just take the link below and replace "BITCOINADDRESS"  with your bitcoin address.

Then promote that link around the net saying stuff like "great list of bitcoin faucets" or "best places to find free bitcoin" and you will earn 100% of the commissions from all of the faucets in the list.

Code:
http://moneyinpjs.com/faucet-list/freebitcoin.php?btc=BITCOINADDRESS

The best part is that as we add new faucets to the list, they will instantly be using your referral links!  Shocked Cool

Let me know if you need any help or have questions.  Wink

that's cool but it is better if you can add a "Rotator" to the site that i can click on next and go to next faucet not just a list which opens in new tab
also add other currency faucets if possible

Thank you for your feedback and I will take it into consideration.  Wink

We have many great plans for this site and it will only get better for everyone. I can tell you that this list is already making people more money faster and all for free.  Grin

I dont mean more money by collection from faucets, I mean more referral commissions daily (a flow of free bitcoin)...that you can build to a big bitcoin daily income.  Grin

karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 07:12:31 PM

more faucets coming today.  Cool

dhavin

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 04:32:31 PM

more faucets coming today.  Cool

You didn't add my sites! Smiley

http://www.scratch4satoshis.com/ - 1600 satoshi/hour 2 MILLION SATOSHI minimum weekly lottery draw! Get your tickets submitted!
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2014, 01:27:54 AM

I have a link for this on my faucet cryptodrips.com (http://www.cryptodrips.com) and I can vouch that this site works. I have received referral payments for pretty much every faucet on the list.

Please add a couple of faucets to your list..

1. BTC Mountain - you can get a drip of 77 or 777 every 3 1/2 hours... plus they have a 777 Satoshi drip every 5 minutes happy hour.

http://btcmountain.com

2. Fairy Faucet - you can get 200 Satoshi on a sliding scale going from every 6 hours to every 5 minutes.

http://fairyfaucet.com

Also, please post a link to this thread on your faucet list. Smiley

Bittzy78

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2014, 04:57:10 AM

Great idea. For sure you will get lots of traffic there

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FaucetsRUs

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 03:01:27 AM

More faucets have been added to the list and we have many more coming soon!

FaucetsRUs

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 05:52:36 PM

With this free faucet list tool, I have been making a lot more faucet commissions!

http://s23.postimg.org/66y6dns1n/myearnings.png
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: