Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:25:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: And we continue the slippery slope...  (Read 603 times)
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 06:19:47 PM

Current indicators show this slippery slope will continue to about $150-160 before another massive crash sets in, caused by manipulation and mass panic, it will drop to about $80-100 similar to what we've seen yesterday.
A bounce to $140-150 is likely to happen shortly after, to return to another last slippery slope and crash, dropping us to $30-$40, bouncing back to around $60-80. By that time i'll have more to tell on the matter.

Feel free to quote me for later reference to how insanely accurate these predictions are.

I may be off by a day or a week, but the predictions are always spot on when it comes to value.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 06:28:31 PM

Current indicators show this slippery slope will continue to about $150-160 before another massive crash sets in, caused by manipulation and mass panic, it will drop to about $80-100 similar to what we've seen yesterday.
A bounce to $140-150 is likely to happen shortly after, to return to another last slippery slope and crash, dropping us to $30-$40, bouncing back to around $60-80. By that time i'll have more to tell on the matter.

Feel free to quote me for later reference to how insanely accurate these predictions are.

I may be off by a day or a week, but the predictions are always spot on when it comes to value.

Time will tell.

The problem with doomers is they never know when to stop.
njcarlos

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 06:31:49 PM

And yet, you're probably broke, judging by the BTC address in your sig where you hope to get a few bitcents, if that. Why don't you put your insanely inaccurate predictions to work for you instead of creating threads on obscure forums?
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 06:34:04 PM

And yet, you're probably broke, judging by the BTC address in your sig where you hope to get a few bitcents, if that. Why don't you put your insanely inaccurate predictions to work for you instead of creating threads on obscure forums?

I try, i don't have much left though so it doesn't add up quickly. Unfortunately i sold pretty much all of my coins back in december 2012 for personal immediate need for fiat.

njcarlos

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 06:35:34 PM

Get lost, troll.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 06:35:49 PM

I try, i don't have much left though so it doesn't add up quickly. Unfortunately i sold pretty much all of my coins back in december 2012 for personal immediate need for fiat.

sounds a bit butt hurt  Wink

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
elephantas1

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 06:36:40 PM

how can you say that its extremely inaccurate? just wait and well see if it was extremely inaccurate or accurate
njcarlos

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 06:39:00 PM

how can you say that its extremely inaccurate? just wait and well see if it was extremely inaccurate or accurate
It was actually a typo. Fact is it was a play on his original post, if you happened to read that? In either case it's equally valid.
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 06:46:52 PM

I'm not butthurt, i had no choice.
I do however try to get a lot of coins back, there's still a lot of potential.
These dramatic times do help me accumulate a few more coins though, and i'm happy for that.
What i'm sad about is the impact this has in the eyes of the Average Joe.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: