Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:04:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [METAL] MetalCoin | Multipool | Online Radio Station Live  (Read 37101 times)
metalmusiccoin

Activity: 471
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 11:09:38 PM

TO ALL METAL MUSIC LOVERS.
WE ARE SUPPORTING THIS PROJECT FOR THE Nepal Earthquake Relief

BUY THE COMPILATION DIGITAL ALBUM FOR JUST $1

https://nepal-earthquake-relief.bandcamp.com/album/nepal-earthquake-relief

You guys should support this one as well.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 10:04:55 AM

thanks made an offer

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
xPooky (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 10:07:08 AM

will also make one later today
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 08:20:10 PM

Congratulations your donation to PICISI placed your entity in the top 10 of PICISI sponsors.   It also qualified your coin to be placed in the sample campaign to highlight how 'host CC sponsorship' could help promote a particular cryptocurrency.  http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/picisi-crowdfunding-sponsors/

As the site (www.PICISI.com) is developed the leader board is expected to change periodically.
mamamae
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:56:32 PM

Thanks Armis , great good news
i'm finally testing AtomicDAG the decentralized crosschain exchange for virtual currencies.

Congratulations your donation to PICISI placed your entity in the top 10 of PICISI sponsors.   It also qualified your coin to be placed in the sample campaign to highlight how 'host CC sponsorship' could help promote a particular cryptocurrency.  http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/picisi-crowdfunding-sponsors/

As the site (www.PICISI.com) is developed the leader board is expected to change periodically.

(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 10:47:44 AM

Thanks Armis , great good news
i'm finally testing AtomicDAG the decentralized crosschain exchange for virtual currencies.

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/iHZfy0wESF-peHy99elcnORgycST4gZ2Kzc0DRkzw_s=w548-h775-no[/im g]

Congratulations your donation to PICISI placed your entity in the top 10 of PICISI sponsors.   It also qualified your coin to be placed in the sample campaign to highlight how 'host CC sponsorship' could help promote a particular cryptocurrency.  http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/picisi-crowdfunding-sponsors/

AtomicDAG?  great name, kinda parliament funk eh?  You might want to write up an article about it, let me know if you want some assistance with it.

Here is our newest PICISI article that mentions METAL:

CROWDFUNDING STARTUP, PICISI, LOOKING FOR A FEW GOOD ADMINS
http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/crowdfunding-startup-picisi-looking-good-admins/

excerpt:

Recently PICISI unveiled its site design concept at www.PICISI.com. The design is bold and innovative, it tells viewers in no uncertain terms that cryptocurrency and sponsorships will play major roles in how PICISI will operated upon launch.

The margins of the home page are reserved for PICISI’s top 10 sponsors, in the center of the page are 8 feature campaigns, at first glance they look like campaign panels from any other crowdfunding site except with one major difference — an additional currency line.

pickissy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 08:10:17 PM

reply to excerpt:

Recently PICISI launched it's website at http://picisi.net
mamamae
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 04:48:25 AM

pickissy great job making a .net picisi but its picisi.com
i know scammmers , just right now you look like one now
you know can be banned from bitcointalk right ?

reply to excerpt:

Recently PICISI launched it's website at http://picisi.net

xPooky (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 05:13:00 PM

lol, reported!
xPooky (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 11:11:14 AM

i have not much time to manage this coin any more as i have some health issues and also some private live issues, so the new coin dev will be mamamae
i will still be around and support this coin as much as i can
mamamae
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 11:22:00 AM

thanks xpooky i take the development of Metalcoin , hoping in your recovery stay well

i have not much time to manage this coin any more as i have some health issues and also some private live issues, so the new coin dev will be mamamae

clovis A.
Legendary

Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 11:30:58 AM

thanks xpooky i take the development of Metalcoin , hoping in your recovery stay well

Much thanks and gratitude to xPooky for the outstanding development with \m/etal!! Glad to have mamamae as the new coin dev as well..... I firmly believe we're still in good hands, despite this little shakeup Wink

peace
clovis

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
Cloud storage is about to change
                          Are you ready?
mamamae
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:41:56 PM

web wallet and twitter bot almost ready to rollout ,
 possibly a pos pool for metal coin but maybe will require more time.
\m/
any fan or metal maniacs will receive a tip from the twitter account:
MetalCoinTeam
follow the account if you do from the platform of theviralexchange.com
you will receive coin for the follow and you don't have to take my word
 take a look on the Blitz slack, bitalize.slack.com
 they are a marketing machine raging on the internet
to take Metal coin at the doorstep of everyone from the internet.
To the band Thirteen's EvilTwin (@13_BandEvilTwin )
that will receive 8000 $ from their album financed with kickstarter i say well done and \m/
 their new album will be out really fast, look out for it.
The band will tweet something to sponsor Metal coin
so if anyone has a good idea to send over a tweet let me know
 their 65000 fans are ready to read from Metal coin

MystPhysX

Activity: 597
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 08:19:25 PM

Looks like some good things are starting to shape up.

marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 11:09:04 PM

Are there any running wallets for addnode ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
mamamae
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 08:31:12 AM

new node 194.135.88.247
 can be verified and seen at bitnodes.net

clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 08:46:30 AM

Are there any running wallets for addnode ?

Yes, it's good, then I see positive changes.
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 10:28:01 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2015, 10:54:44 AM by marcetin

Lets try again:

MetalCoin has collected round of crowd funding at BitNodes.net so I am trying not to setup node, but daemon that I have compile do not get any connections, neither mac wallet which I also tried.
There must be some healthy wallet so please give me its IP address or if there is something I should know about the coin please let me know.

Thank you Smiley

EDIT:

xPooky helped me, node is syncing.
Tnx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
mamamae
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 04:15:51 PM

for anyone that need node :
make the file MetalCoin.conf in the wallet.dat directory
add just the node and save the file :

addnode=194.135.88.247

the node coded in the wallet that are working (this are in the wallet code already):

addnode=95.239.114.117:22332
addnode=167.114.59.55:22332
addnode=92.17.183.87:22332
addnode=78.14.250.77:22332

marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 06:30:42 PM

MetalCoin crowd funded node is up!

Status page:
https://bitnodes.net/node/194-135-88-247/

After second round of crowd funding is fulfilled we will make not one but two new nodes and block explorer.

Cheers Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: