Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:44:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Music Festival seeks investment of $2M (fiat) | ROI 200-300% (30-40% annualized)  (Read 3705 times)
Festival Investment (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 10:35:14 PM

This investment opportunity is for up to 2 million USD / FIAT through one or more investors to fund a top-tier multi-day electronic music festival to premiere in a wildly under-served and growing US market in the summer of 2015. Investor(s) will maintain the security of a convertible note with interest and the high yields of an equity stake.

Due to the competitive nature of the industry, critical and proprietary information has been omitted from the following short-form investment deck. Upon executing the NDA, the long-form comprehensive investment deck will be provided, which includes the company name, event producer names and biographies, festival location and date, market analysis, financial projections, and specific investment terms. However, the below non-confidential preliminary investment deck contains an abundance of relevant information regarding the validity of this market and viability of this venture. This can be reviewed below, viewed / downloaded at the following dropbox link - ( https://www.dropbox.com/s/hds9dj2skrl7n1v/PreliminaryFestivalInvestmentDeck.pdf?dl=0 ), or downloaded from www.OBEfestival.com.

The purpose of this post and the preliminary investment deck is not to to secure investment, per say, but to garner interest and initiate conversations with potential investors. Only upon reviewing the comprehensive deck will prospective investors be able to review the specific festival details and fully understand the value of this opportunity.

We realize that this forum is a primarily about cryptocurrency. We are seeking investor interest through multiple avenues. However, we connected with our original investor (discussed in the below introduction deck) through this forum, so we are confident that our networking efforts here are justified and are likely to attract qualified investors.

https://i.imgur.com/xhRqQt4.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/5ZF8u3j.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/k3fmcqd.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Iu5vNYs.png

We very much look forward to providing greater detail, outlining the competitive advantages, the sizable market gap, and many other aspects of this well-researched opportunity. Please message me or email Inquiries@OBEFestival.com with any questions or to deliver the NDA to receive the comprehensive investment deck.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 11:04:48 PM

It rains all weekend how you gonna pay investors back?

ChiliPowder

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 11:53:22 PM

This a giant scam, 100%.

You want 2 million dollars but tell us anything about you or the people starting this. You even privacy guarded your domain from whois.

Im not even going to go into detail pointing out the numerous other red flags, becuase this is such a lame attempt. Although props for shooting big, not a $2000 or even a $20,000 dollar scan attempt, A FUCKING 2 MILLION DOLLAR ATTEMPT.

You made a basic 3 page website with some bullshit and asking for a cool 2 mil.
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 11:55:13 PM

This a giant scam, 100%.

You want 2 million dollars but tell us anything about you or the people starting this. You even privacy guarded your domain from whois.

Im not even going to go into detail pointing out the numerous other red flags, becuase this is such a lame attempt. Although props for shooting big, not a $2000 or even a $20,000 dollar scan attempt, A FUCKING 2 MILLION DOLLAR ATTEMPT.

I seen that as well, the who is... But I just wanted to see how they would answer that question and you ruined it  Cry

Festival Investment (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 01:00:55 AM

It rains all weekend how you gonna pay investors back?

Rain insurance compensates the policyholder for bonafide loss of revenue due to inclement weather.

This a giant scam, 100%.

On multiple occasions, this post and the accompanying preliminary investment deck outlined that the event details, producers' identities, our qualifications, and investment terms will be provided upon receipt of an executed NDA. Due to the competitive nature of this industry, we cannot divulge propriety and confidential information until confidentiality is contractually guaranteed.
We look forward to disclosing and verifying all details with actual prospective investors.

Additionally, I have already confirmed my identity with Tomatocage (moderator) several months ago for a different post/endeavor and will gladly do so (privately) again.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 01:38:17 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2014, 01:53:18 AM by jonald_fyookball

So who are these seasoned producers?  Why is that information not public?
Are you saying interested parties must sign an NDA simply to know who
is involved in the project?  

Usually when you sign an NDA, you at least know who you are talking
to first.

The whole spiel about the other investor backing out sounds completely hokey.

Anyway, you would be better off posting this in some industry specific
forum.  I doubt anyone with the means here is even going to take you seriously.

Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 02:52:46 AM

Additionally, I have already confirmed my identity with Tomatocage (moderator) several months ago for a different post/endeavor and will gladly do so (privately) again.

What was your other username?

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 02:54:14 AM

Dank? Tongue

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 03:04:10 AM

Here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=537514.msg5919446#msg5919446

And his other profile...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=291126

Festival Investment (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 11:04:12 PM

Bump

Will gladly hop on a phone call with anyone interested, just will not discuss further than the original post on a public, highly trafficked forum...
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 01:57:30 AM

Bump

Will gladly hop on a phone call with anyone interested, just will not discuss further than the original post on a public, highly trafficked forum...

Why not?  Wouldn't a music festival want as much exposure as possible?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 01:58:38 AM

Bump

Why not?  Wouldn't a music festival want as much exposure as possible?

Well becuase someone on the board with 2 mil might copy him  Roll Eyes

Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 04:44:00 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2014, 12:23:40 AM by Superhitech

Dank? Tongue

Surprisingly this guy is not dank, BadBear confirmed it here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=886904.0

Please don't give him a loan though. Dank's music festival never happened.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:00:10 AM

Dank? Tongue

Surprisingly this guy is not dank, BadBear confirmed it here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=886904.0

So , will someone  from you give him the loan ?  I think the reply  is : no.  However good luck Festival Investment  with your project .
Festival Investment (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 07:55:08 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2014, 04:42:03 PM by Festival Investment

Bump

Why not?  Wouldn't a music festival want as much exposure as possible?

A music festival would definitely want as much exposure as possible as soon as all of the artists were contracted with.
With access to some key information at the wrong time (target artists, dates, location, etc), the competition can book artists out from under us either on the same day in a different location or close enough in date and location that radius clauses would inhibit us from booking them. This is not uncommon in the industry, thus absolute discretion is required regarding these matters prior to artist booking.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 01:12:55 AM

Ohmygod, Dank, is that YOU???  Shocked
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 01:45:18 AM

Is it? LOL

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:16:01 AM

Is it? LOL

No, Dank's posts make even less sense and he wouldn't be able to resist saying
something weird about mystical powers, God, drugs, "transcendence", or levitating
on stage, or how great of a guitar player he is.

Just out of curiosity OP, how many people are expected to attend this festival?

Festival Investment (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:34:24 PM

We conservatively estimate approximately 13,500 in year one, growing to ~30,000 by year 5.
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:42:48 PM

We conservatively estimate approximately 13,500 in year one, growing to ~30,000 by year 5.
... Huh. $140 two-day ticket?

What would you guess will be your top three annual expenses in planning and executing a festival?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: