Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:50:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Any Interest] Fire Dragon Chilli - Dragon's Fury Sauce  (Read 731 times)
beejay (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2013, 10:16:54 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2013, 07:21:45 PM by beejay

So, there's a madman up the road from me who makes and sells chilli sauce made from "...the feared Trinidad Scorpian Morouga and Butch T, Trinidad 7 pots, Bhut Jolokia and Nagas..." (that's direct from the label). There's also a few other natural flavours in there but it's 80% chilli and is pretty darned delicious if you're a fan of hot and spicy.

If you know your Scoville scale, you'll know that these chillis sit quite comfortably at the top and any chilli sauce made with these is bound to be smokin' hot.

I'm pretty confident I can mail a bottle of this anywhere in the world, I cannot guarantee it will get through your customs and border control but I'm willing to try if you're willing to take a chance.

Options are 60ml or 125ml. A 125ml bottle of this tasty little number is currently worth 1BTC and whilst I need to confirm the actual cost, the 60ml will likely be around .75BTC. I'm hazarding a guess postage would be anywhere between .5-1BTC but I'm happy to work that on a case by case basis if anybody is interested in getting their hands on a taste of madness. I have just one bottle on me at the moment but it's easy enough to get more although stock across the city is limited.

I probably also need to include the CAVEAT that this sauce is R20 here (i.e. sold only to those 20yrs old and over). It is extremely hot and should be used with caution.

If you're interested, drop me a mail at smokin.hot.chilli.sauce@NOSPAMgmail.com - remove the NOSPAM

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/1110/1img8789.jpg
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: