Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:56:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: notice a lot of asic vaporware spam in an FPGA sub forum...  (Read 1610 times)
SamHa1n (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2012, 12:45:24 PM

Is there not a fantasy sub forum somewhere better suited for this? You can ponder pixie dust, unicorns, and asic for bitcoin mining without annoying those who actually want to read about the hardware they own and run in this thing we call RealLife™.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bulanula

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2012, 12:48:17 PM

Is there not a fantasy sub forum somewhere better suited for this? You can ponder pixie dust, unicorns, and asic for bitcoin mining without annoying those who actually want to read about the hardware they own and run in this thing we call RealLife™.

Stop the BFL trolling mate !

ASIC is real all right.

FPGA is soon worthless even before you have a chance to pay it off.

Love to see you trying to sell your FPGA worthless junk to some fool after ASIC is released.

At least I can sell my GPUs on eBay in Dec.
SamHa1n (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2012, 01:11:29 PM

No troll, just an observation and a simple question. Currently, asic topics have more in common with cosplay fanboys in chicken suits than they do being in an FPGA subforum, with one being fantasy and the other a tangible item that truly exist in our shared space and time. just sayin. FPGAOGTFO!

and gpu?....hahah...who's trollin?...what tar pit you climb out of, dino? The only tar pits I know of that are still profitable for gpu are generally named things like "parents basement", or "under my desk, hidden from boss".
bulanula

View Profile
June 20, 2012, 01:29:58 PM

No troll, just an observation and a simple question. Currently, asic topics have more in common with cosplay fanboys in chicken suits than they do being in an FPGA subforum, with one being fantasy and the other a tangible item that truly exist in our shared space and time. just sayin. FPGAOGTFO!

and gpu?....hahah...who's trollin?...what tar pit you climb out of, dino? The only tar pits I know of that are still profitable for gpu are generally named things like "parents basement", or "under my desk, hidden from boss".

You wish dude, you wish ...

If these BFL had not appeared I would have been totally LOADED once I started my 30 ghash/s GPU farm all on solar that has paid for itself already.
Gomeler

Activity: 697

View Profile
June 20, 2012, 03:53:54 PM

Agreed. There needs to be an ASIC sub-forum of Hardware made so we can throw all this ASIC trolling into it and shut the door.

Don't feed the trolls.
bulanula

View Profile
June 20, 2012, 03:55:21 PM

Agreed. There needs to be an ASIC sub-forum of Hardware made so we can throw all this ASIC trolling into it and shut the door.

Don't feed the trolls.

I actually agree with this !

GO for it please ....
nedbert9

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Inactive

View Profile
June 20, 2012, 06:29:16 PM

Don't feed the trolls.

+1

Gom is a sage.
Turbor
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

BitMinter

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2012, 06:51:06 PM

Nothing wrong with one asic thread but it sucks that we have about 10 topics with the same content. Way too much drama about BFL. Every other manufactor has one thread. A bit more moderation would be great.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: