Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:42:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Simplex - credit card payment for bitcoin exchanges and cloud mining  (Read 6817 times)
nimrodlehavi (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 01:51:41 PM

hi
We're Simplex (www.simplexcc.com), you might have seen me presenting at Coinsummit in London last summer.

And we've just started rolling out - started with cloud mining contracts at www.genesis-mining.com and www.nexusmining.com
Next month we'll start launching our integrations with crypto currency exchanges and brokers worldwide to enable anyone to buy bitcoin at any exchange with his regular credit card.

In the initial phase it'll take about an hour to get the approval, but in later months it'll be an instant approval action, just like other credit card purchases
Enjoy mainstream - BTC bitcoin is finally coming

if anyone has any comments / questions feel free either here or in twitter @nimrodlehavi / @SimplexCC

cheers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1054

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 03:35:32 PM

hi
We're Simplex (www.simplexcc.com), you might have seen me presenting at Coinsummit in London last summer.

And we've just started rolling out - started with cloud mining contracts at www.genesis-mining.com and www.nexusmining.com
Next month we'll start launching our integrations with crypto currency exchanges and brokers worldwide to enable anyone to buy bitcoin at any exchange with his regular credit card.

In the initial phase it'll take about an hour to get the approval, but in later months it'll be an instant approval action, just like other credit card purchases

if anyone has any comments / questions feel free either here or in twitter @nimrodlehavi / @SimplexCC

cheers

Is this like Xapo or something different?  I'm not sure what you mean by saying you started with cloud mining contracts. Are you saying you integrated with them in some way?

Interesting, but need more details...  It looks like you're working on the off-chain aspect too, which is good... 20 minutes for a denial on the merchant side is forever.
HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:51:28 PM

I think this is very good project - one of few, which can have something new in BTC market. May be competition is also not so strong  Grin
nimrodlehavi (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 07:50:12 AM

not like xapo at all - we're talking about your regular credit card, the one you use every day

and yes, we're integrated with them. it looks like a different checkout page basically

soon (next month) we'll be starting integrations with exchanges and brokers

and yes, 20 minutes is not immediate - but way better than the 2-3 days for a wire transfer, and it'll improve over the few coming months to immediate approve / reject
Alex_crypto

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 03:18:19 AM

do you have a working model now?
I have been waiting for a bitcoin card that was fully capable would launch.
nimrodlehavi (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 10:12:40 AM

yep - rolling out - you can check the growing list of partners at our site www.simplexcc.com/partners
Voltarius

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Mercurial

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 10:55:24 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2015, 07:46:20 PM by Voltarius

This seems like it can pan out really well!
Keep up the work.
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 01:19:02 PM

More exchanger coin coming up Cheesy
Nice project, will try it soon Grin
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 04:21:19 PM

Nice project! Watching! Smiley

~~MZ~~

takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 06:28:55 AM

Cool, what are the rates?
nimrodlehavi (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 02:08:01 PM

thanks everyone Smiley
for the service which includes the credit card processing, and the fraud protection for the exchange, allowing the user immediate (in the next few months less immediate but an hour or so) we're charging 5% in total
biggbox

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 05:17:12 PM

You are a horrible payment provider. Your systems seem to label credit card users outside of U.S and E.U as fraudsters.

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
zigmo786

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:29:47 AM

hi

cheers

Yes It is a scam.. My 2700$ stucked there

Simplex is scamming peoples. My 2700$ stuck there.. No one replies from there even

Check this link : https://www.trustpilot.com/review/simplex.com

If you are going to do transaction below 500$ they will process but larger transaction. They won't reply you even. See trustpilot.com reviews in last 24 hours. Soon they all be removed as well  :cry:

I can share docs of purchase here even. Please be-aware guys ..

My payment id's

Simplex payment ID: 8b2342a2-4884-4c38-834c-8712be2e93d6
Simplex payment ID: db4f5df7-de09-4d78-87e6-d7633aa99ed2

For one transaction of 750$ i didn't even received ID from them but money got deducted. They don't reply at allhttps://forum.bitcoin.com/download/file.php?id=2459&t=1

Sarah Kinney

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:53:18 AM

Hi there,

My name is Sarah and I am the Head of Customer Relations at Simplex.
I am very sorry to hear about your experience and I will do my best to help you out.

First, I would like to assure you that Simplex is not a scam.
We are a fully licensed financial institute in the EU, and take extreme measures to ensure the safety of all the transactions that are sent to us.

Kindly send me your payment ID's so I could take a closer look and handle the issue personally: sarah@simplex.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Sarah Kinney
Head of Customer Relations
Simplex
Penny123

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:08:06 PM

Hi there,

My name is Sarah and I am the Head of Customer Relations at Simplex.
I am very sorry to hear about your experience and I will do my best to help you out.

First, I would like to assure you that Simplex is not a scam.
We are a fully licensed financial institute in the EU, and take extreme measures to ensure the safety of all the transactions that are sent to us.

Kindly send me your payment ID's so I could take a closer look and handle the issue personally: sarah@simplex.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Sarah Kinney
Head of Customer Relations
Simplex

Hello Sarah,

You claim this is not a scam however a day after this complaint instead of cancelling my payment your service deducted the same amount a second time??

Way too many payment mishaps from Simplex to be a safe payment option...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: