Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:27:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WORLD OF DIGITAL COINS AND MY REPUTATION!  (Read 803 times)
Rowshan73 (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 06:50:59 PM

Actually the world of digital coins is too much slippery! When & how one will go down no one can tell. Also some less educated & narrow minded people you can find here.

I'm not telling everyone, but few of them. May be 10 among 100. But 1 drop of lemon juice is enough to spoil 1 liter milk!

I'm currently jobless & my only daughter needs an 'Angioplasty' operation very immediately. As I've no money for this surgery purpose I wanted 5 BTC as lend or donation to save my daughter's life. I wrote in general faith & without any wrong intention.

But for begging this help members of this forum have given me negative reputation & advised to deal in extreme caution with me. What to say! Do you get lots of appeal like mine? Do every one want lend like my way?

I wanted lend this way because it is very hard from our country to get a loan. It is really unfortunate to be a poor! A poor has no friends, no wisher, no dignity even no respect. Even worst he has no God by his side.

Brother I'm very sorry to disturb you & I really didn't know you are too sensitive.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: