Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:33:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PBMining.......WTF is happening???  (Read 5890 times)
SimplisticStu (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 09:52:25 PM

OK so I'm going to be honest, I have my eggs in one basket, the PBMining basket, I'm worried it's a sinking ship that many on here are saying has sunk already the customers just don't know it yet as they are buying time.

Can I please get an update on this? What do people know? Where is it going? Is it recoverable?

Of course I've messaged them direct but with zero success despite the fact they have been online since my emails have been sent.

I understand they will be very popular at the moment for all the wrong reasons but they need to give us something more, it's not like we can sell the gh/s like on cex.io and get the hell out, we are stuck here on this ship right in the cargo hold with all the TNT.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
guitarplinker
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 10:01:12 PM

According to this thread, it sounds like PB Mining is rolling things down, and will begin to compensate customers in January for contracts that they've purchased.

Read through that thread as well as some of the other PBMining threads here and you can see everything that's currently going on. But I think the biggest news right now is the thread I linked to above.
SimplisticStu (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 10:18:48 PM

If I get my investment back at the price I paid for the gh/s then I will consider myself lucky and seriously research my next investment. I regret to say that I doubt this will happen.

I'm looking at threads surrounding this topic and I'm seeing the word ponzi a lot, also a conspiracy or two shining through about the government's being at the helm of these companies to prove to the public that they are needed along with their currency.

The latter makes no sense because why would they set something up which would cause them problems and put doubt on their original currency? Unless they jumped on the wagon whilst it was moving and this is their tactics to stop the wagon, slash the tyres, steal the engine and sell the rest for scrap metal?

There is plenty of food for thought, I just hope being selfish that I am not just another casualty.
Snipe85

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Infleum

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 03:51:51 AM

It's likely they will return your money next month. You have to wait and see how it goes, good luck.

SimplisticStu (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 09:24:40 AM

It's likely they will return your money next month. You have to wait and see how it goes, good luck.

Likely???

You're very optimistic aren't you, I wish I shared your enthusiasm but I do not.

I do however hope that you are right, I shall be watching my account very closely to see what transpires.

I have a horrible feeling it's going to be a whole load of nothing, no communication, no location known, no payouts......just.......nothing!!!
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:47:45 AM

Likely???

You're very optimistic aren't you, I wish I shared your enthusiasm but I do not.

I do however hope that you are right, I shall be watching my account very closely to see what transpires.

I have a horrible feeling it's going to be a whole load of nothing, no communication, no location known, no payouts......just.......nothing!!!

Since it's a ponzi, there can't be enough money/btc to compensate everyone....

LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 10:03:21 AM

Likely???

Since it's a ponzi, there can't be enough money/btc to compensate everyone....

the CEO is out i guess  Roll Eyes

and gawscamminer will follow

shadowmoon

Activity: 210

ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:56:50 PM

That is just a Scam now

Bad for investers  Sad

SimplisticStu (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 11:35:14 PM

PBMining's No 1 customer now claiming he/she has been paid back in full today:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=76575;sa=showPosts

IMO I am still not too sure I will see any of my investment returned as I usually feel that top investors in cloud mining companies are the owners themselves.
AltcoinInvestor

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 11:55:37 PM

IMO I am still not too sure I will see any of my investment returned as I usually feel that top investors in cloud mining companies are the owners themselves.

I think it's probably a fake account, I don't think they repaid investments yet...

They'll do something like Mt.gox and vanish Grin
karthus

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:09:37 AM

shits just getting real, thats whats happening, the warninigs been going on for over 4 months ago.

and some saw it coming a year ago since they launched.
SimplisticStu (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 12:31:43 AM

shits just getting real, thats whats happening, the warninigs been going on for over 4 months ago.

and some saw it coming a year ago since they launched.

Yeah unfortunately it's all they have been talking about "I told you so, I told you so" etc etc

Doesn't change the fact that a lot of people are in limbo with their investment and cannot sell gh/s or their accounts
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:50:43 AM

That guy is a shill. Account registered in 2012 but no posts until a couple days ago?

In his first post he's TorukMakto with 12.000+ GHS.
Now he's TorukMakto with 12240 GHS and customer 22537 with 112856 GHS.
BS.
SimplisticStu (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 08:13:55 AM

That guy is a shill. Account registered in 2012 but no posts until a couple days ago?

In his first post he's TorukMakto with 12.000+ GHS.
Now he's TorukMakto with 12240 GHS and customer 22537 with 112856 GHS.
BS.

Yeah that's the bit that makes me think he's a crook, why not state who he was from his first post, and why only post in the last few days?
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:31:13 AM

I think it's probably a fake account, I don't think they repaid investments yet...

The panicking started because his private info is known now, so he got worried lol, hope he gets what he deserves...

SimplisticStu (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 12:08:07 PM

Why the long wait until January before repayments start for the majority, massive stall tactic to buy time??

Hopefully in that time enough files of fraud will be submitted and he will be stopped in his tracks.

How does it usually work if assets are seized? What time frame if any would we be looking at to get reimbursed?
kassadin

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 07:52:43 PM

The panicking started because his private info is known now, so he got worried lol, hope he gets what he deserves...

yeah i would be panicking too, if someone had all my personal info laid out across this board.

knowing im a potential target and my family, if I had one. but this is poor decisions on his part on screwing with others finance and now this is just a reaction. if I was in in his shoes, id pay it all back.

i mean what if i a non professional hitman comes at my door and shoots my mom.
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 07:56:52 PM

yeah i would be panicking too, if someone had all my personal info laid out across this board.

knowing im a potential target and my family, if I had one. but this is poor decisions on his part on screwing with others finance and now this is just a reaction. if I was in in his shoes, id pay it all back.

i mean what if i a non professional hitman comes at my door and shoots my mom.
No one's going to shoot this guy's mom. No one did anything to Pirate@40. No one's done anything to the BFL guys. No one's gone after AMT, or Mark Karpeles, or any of the other people who have stolen hundreds of thousands or millions.
99% of the people he's stolen from (even the big dollar ones) won't even bother filing a police report.
SimplisticStu (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 12:53:52 AM

I actually created this awhile ago, I was just waiting to hear back from my reports if such a thing would be useful to them as well as me.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JJwD4agNpgAbHpXdN936iAESZgHtstTcYIuD5_Dcbb0/viewform

Something actually useful in compiling victim stats and evidence. A petition that "we want to be paid" really doesn't help much, sorry to say.

MrTeal has kindly created a simple form to fill out to enable him to compile data from victims of pbmining, I urge as many as possible to fill it out to ensure we are speaking with one loud voice to the correct people
UHBS

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 07:24:45 AM

Hi, Im the customer #: 35744, my username at your site is ultrahashbasestock.

Account Details
Customer #: 35744
Username: ultrahashbasestock
Last Login: 10-12-2014
Fullname: HASH ULTRA
E-Mail: ultrahashbasestock@gmail.com
Payout Address: 1NF4MCnKpGEigxoZDKnec1xEhk4WiU3wKY

How can I do to cancel my contracts with PBMINING? I wanna back my btc invested in the two contracts. Two contracts for a total of 1500Ghs, please send me back my investment and cancel this mining contract asap.

Thanks and regards,

Bob Marth
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: