Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:17:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex  (Read 436010 times)
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 08:33:29 PM

This is different,
instead of most scamdevs, this dev has sunk in many hours.
He has put up with it for months, and had multiple chances to cash out and run.
The latter didn't happen.

He is just a very slow(busy) dev, which is also somewhat worrysome tbh.
Worries that the project will be forgotten before it is finished.
Lately a lot of piracy stories have made the news, this is the time to release(if the client was ready).

Message to the dev: Please focus all resources on the torrent implementation.
That is the primary objective, that is what makes or breaks this coin.
Window resizing, notifications , etc are all secondairy.

Yea the market cap of this coin is already 35,213.11$, and i`m not sure how much % the dev owns of it, but it could be more than 25% of what i would guess.

But if the coin becomes maintream, then it could reach 10 million $, and then that 25% will become considerably better.

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blazin8888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 09:52:07 PM

This is different,

Lately a lot of piracy stories have made the news, this is the time to release(if the client was ready).

Yea the market cap of this coin is already 35,213.11$, and i`m not sure how much % the dev owns of it, but it could be more than 25% of what i would guess.

But if the coin becomes maintream, then it could reach 10 million $, and then that 25% will become considerably better.

Unfortunately what the dev is trying to achieve is not possible /realistic...that's what he's been saying over IRC for the past few days and has now left the project for good. He said he would close the thread and provide a formal update to you all very soon! Just a friendly heads up. I don't like how this dev operates and I felt entitled to post this. Sorry Justin.   ( devs real name) Justin Liao ...lives somewhere in HK ...all I know folks.

Peace
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 09:54:16 PM

This is different,

Unfortunately what the dev is trying to achieve is not possible /realistic

Its software.

There is always a way.
Blazin8888

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 10:37:00 PM

This is different,

Unfortunately what the dev is trying to achieve is not possible /realistic

Its software.

There is always a way.

Sorry. It just won't work/can't be done. We have had our teams analyze this extensively. Stay tuned for an official update.
Macno
Legendary

Activity: 984

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 11:49:18 PM

Sorry. It just won't work/can't be done. We have had our teams analyze this extensively. Stay tuned for an official update.

Who are you and your teams? Could the Dev please answer to this stuff? It is getting somewhat annoying.
Warren.Buffet

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 01:27:02 AM

Who are you and your teams? Could the Dev please answer to this stuff? It is getting somewhat annoying.

so ... who's gonna post michael jackson eating popcorn in the cinema meme?
digitalgrow

Activity: 704

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 01:44:09 AM

There is no team and Blazin888 is just bitter he bought his VTR at 2000 sats and above, expected a pump and then sold at a loss when it didnt materialise immediately.

Sound about right huh Blazin888? Thanks for buying my VTR that I bought at 300-500 sats and giving me a free roll over here.

I for one am patient enough to wait for this Dev to deliver, my coins are free and staking away happily
vtorrent (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 03:45:56 AM

This is different,

Torrent implementation has always been my main focus and first priority of this project, in fact, there are also a lot more going on in the background but I don't see the need of hyping or promoting the feature before everything is ready or at least come close to fruition.

In my opinion, in order to have any success in having people outside crypto community to adapt and use our software or currency, there are a lot of issues that should be taking care of such as problem with slow blockchain syncing on every run or inadequate wallet security which tends to be overlooked.

In parallel, I am also working on migrating core code of vTorrent to Bitcoin 0.10.x for headers-first synchronization and parallel blockchain download which should significantly improve blockchain synchronization time.

Unfortunately what the dev is trying to achieve is not possible /realistic...that's what he's been saying over IRC for the past few days and has now left the project for good. He said he would close the thread and provide a formal update to you all very soon! Just a friendly heads up. I don't like how this dev operates and I felt entitled to post this. Sorry Justin.   ( devs real name) Justin Liao ...lives somewhere in HK ...all I know folks.

It should be clear to anyone but please DO NOT listen or believe in ANYTHING Blazin8888, Blazin999 or any other similar screen name has to say in this thread.

I have never had contact with anybody regarding our project over IRC and my name is NOT Justin Liao.

Regards,

vTorrent
aleix
Legendary

Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 09:51:51 AM

This is different,

Torrent implementation has always been my main focus and first priority of this project, in fact, there are also a lot more going on in the background but I don't see the need of hyping or promoting the feature before everything is ready or at least come close to fruition.

In my opinion, in order to have any success in having people outside crypto community to adapt and use our software or currency, there are a lot of issues that should be taking care of such as problem with slow blockchain syncing on every run or inadequate wallet security which tends to be overlooked.

In parallel, I am also working on migrating core code of vTorrent to Bitcoin 0.10.x for headers-first synchronization and parallel blockchain download which should significantly improve blockchain synchronization time.

It should be clear to anyone but please DO NOT listen or believe in ANYTHING Blazin8888, Blazin999 or any other similar screen name has to say in this thread.

I have never had contact with anybody regarding our project over IRC and my name is NOT Justin Liao.

Regards,

vTorrent

thanks for the update!  Smiley

Macno
Legendary

Activity: 984

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 11:09:37 AM

Yes, thank you very much!
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 11:24:07 AM

not you again, AutoDiv!

Blazin8888

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 04:38:13 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2015, 08:20:30 PM by Blazin8888

not you again, AutoDiv!

Clearly. Dev has no skills. His LinkedIn profile has fraudulent information. We love the idea for this coin and the great news is we have developed a working concept of BitTorrent on the blockchain with a fully decentralised/distributed concept. However, we have decided to launch our own coin. Stay tuned folks! Gonna be a great summer
digitalgrow

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 11:28:43 PM

not you again, AutoDiv!

Clearly. Dev has no skills. His LinkedIn profile has fraudulent information. We love the idea for this coin and the great news is we have developed a working concept of BitTorrent on the blockchain with a fully decentralised/distributed concept. However, we have decided to launch our own coin. Stay tuned folks! Gonna be a great summer

Lol your such a joke....3 Days ago you said you had your team "extensively" analyse this project and concluded it cant be done and now your saying that it can?

You are a novice in this game  Cool
Blazin8888

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 02:36:00 AM

not you again, AutoDiv!

Announcement will be made here with links to the announcement thread on June 25th stay posted.
digitalgrow

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 11:43:35 AM

Peace

Any reply to this Blazin888? Just this last week you said your team had analysed this feature "extensively" and concluded it cant be done...Why have you changed your mind in 3 days?

Your credibility hinges on answering this.

Dont see why anyone would want to invest in your project if your team is full of flip-floppers who dont know what they are doing
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 03:39:44 PM

Peace

Any reply to this Blazin888? Just this last week you said your team had analysed this feature "extensively" and concluded it cant be done...Why have you changed your mind in 3 days?

Dont see why anyone would want to invest in your project if your team is full of flip-floppers who dont know what they are doing

It's not always the best answer and it prevents progress, but part of me wonders if VTR shouldn't go closed source during early testing to prevent these big mouth clown clones from drowning out VTR until its ready to go opensource.
traderman
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 05:43:04 PM

We should probably see the torrent features implemented before we starting worrying about that.

Peace

It's not always the best answer and it prevents progress, but part of me wonders if VTR shouldn't go closed source during early testing to prevent these big mouth clown clones from drowning out VTR until its ready to go opensource.
D351

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 01:56:41 AM

Peace

Somebody gave blazin credibility?
digitalgrow

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 08:38:43 PM

I concur, we shouldnt have bottom feeders like Blazin888 who come in and plagarise someone elses hard work

Somebody gave blazin credibility?

Lol I think his silence speaks volumes

I dont usually fud ppl projects but Blazin888 mark my words your coin will get fudded to death if you dont come forward and discuss how your team flip flopped from torrents cant be done to changing their mind in 72 hours after "extensively" researching and concluding it cant...
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 11:40:24 PM

JoyStream

Crypto and Torrent project demo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj8di5KkoMw

Pre-Alpha demo
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: