Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:53:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 389 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay OFFICIAL BITBAY Thread Smart Contracts Decentralized Markets Rolling Peg  (Read 541858 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 01:38:29 PM

Bitbay is falling rapidly.Who is dumping it?I hope not devs.Soon it will be 1 sat.Only dev will make profit with 1 billion coin.
I repent buying this trash at 1k Sad

We regret you buying it as well if you have no patience. Also, don't make predictions that have no basis in fact, makes you look really stupid. So, learn to be patient and you will come out on top.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fluxer555

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 03:55:02 PM

I just don't understand how the idea continues to perpetuate that the arbitrary division of coin supply somehow affects the worth of the crypto on the whole. I've been seeing this shit for years, either there's some FUD intentions or people are just so dense.

Reminds me of this:
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/DUPWLwFRHyFgx2A1vOWIRLWBb794eH9HZgBX0am4O3Yb_JtMRZhvqhUkqkUMCn35LqfxE7qgTbjJLCg_ZFNeLaQagby9gJGjdXJ5YknTbXyzk6HBAurHlZixHhlByTGBpQA
KrisCalaBow

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 04:19:53 PM

I just don't understand how the idea continues to perpetuate that the arbitrary division of coin supply somehow affects the worth of the crypto on the whole. I've been seeing this shit for years, either there's some FUD intentions or people are just so dense.

Reminds me of this:
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/DUPWLwFRHyFgx2A1vOWIRLWBb794eH9HZgBX0am4O3Yb_JtMRZhvqhUkqkUMCn35LqfxE7qgTbjJLCg_ZFNeLaQagby9gJGjdXJ5YknTbXyzk6HBAurHlZixHhlByTGBpQA

Crypto Traders are kids. Get used to it  Tongue
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 04:42:15 PM

Reminds me of this:

Ha-ha I'm archiving this image. Genius!! Lmao.
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 04:46:50 PM

Reminds me of this:

David,

Something that might interest you:

http://searchsqlserver.techtarget.com/news/450417318/SQL-Server-2017-makes-Python-a-first-class-citizen-for-analytics?utm_medium=EM&asrc=EM_NLN_76299703&utm_campaign=20170427_SQL%20Server%202017%20gets%20Python,%20graph%20data%20support;%20users%20point%20to%20machine%20learning%20use%20cases&utm_source=NLN&track=NL-1816&ad=914085&src=914085

Microsoft support for Python on SQL with a new language interface.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 05:18:44 PM

Bitbay is falling rapidly.Who is dumping it?I hope not devs.Soon it will be 1 sat.Only dev will make profit with 1 billion coin.

Please sell at a loss and buy back when it hits 1k again

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 08:14:18 PM

Reminds me of this:

David,

Something that might interest you:

http://searchsqlserver.techtarget.com/news/450417318/SQL-Server-2017-makes-Python-a-first-class-citizen-for-analytics?utm_medium=EM&asrc=EM_NLN_76299703&utm_campaign=20170427_SQL%20Server%202017%20gets%20Python,%20graph%20data%20support;%20users%20point%20to%20machine%20learning%20use%20cases&utm_source=NLN&track=NL-1816&ad=914085&src=914085

Microsoft support for Python on SQL with a new language interface.

Thanks for the link! Really cool.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 10:01:39 PM

Patience patience. Of course nothing goes straight up. People are taking profits from 100 sats area.

Sadly there is not enough reason for this cycle all the way to the top so it will take a lot longer.

Lots of people just selling and rebuying over and over too.

Coins with huge supplies locked away in masternodes can prevent churning but this is more like a lot of profit taking.

Just keep an eye on the MC. If you see something offering more tech for the buck go for it. I dont.

Exit is important as entry. Last thing you want is buying in at a loss already.

I have no doubt 1000 sats is nothing for this project. No doubt at all.

a29654

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 06:15:47 PM

Will masternodes be implemented?
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 06:46:03 PM

No I don't think so and to be honest I don't understand the reason for all the hype behind centralized nodes
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 07:08:39 PM

No I don't think so and to be honest I don't understand the reason for all the hype behind centralized nodes

There is probably no good technical argument for them at all. Psychologically though they without question are effective in stimulating accumulation and holding.

That's the thing with hype it is usually over something that does not deserve hyping, although to harness that hype and use it to fuel marketing, building a larger community and extracting development funds is not a bad thing for a project.

Projects selling dreams , vapour and hype seem to be doing better than those that are selling tech that is ready. That is quite a sad fact in crypto today.

Let's hope people wise up.

dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:51:19 AM

There is probably no good technical argument for them at all. Psychologically though they without question are effective in stimulating accumulation and holding.

That's the thing with hype it is usually over something that does not deserve hyping, although to harness that hype and use it to fuel marketing, building a larger community and extracting development funds is not a bad thing for a project.

Projects selling dreams , vapour and hype seem to be doing better than those that are selling tech that is ready. That is quite a sad fact in crypto today.

Well maybe after the next update that includes parking we can incentivize users to park their coins with a similar effect. But why the rush? We have tools we are going to release more powerful than that masternode gimmick.
cr197

Activity: 304
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 04:26:09 AM

Well maybe after the next update that includes parking we can incentivize users to park their coins with a similar effect. But why the rush? We have tools we are going to release more powerful than that masternode gimmick.

So the moral of the story is as simple as stating that Masternodes are for "Master-baiters"  Shocked

Hook, line, and sinker!  And they all want your money!

Can you imagine where Hypecoin would be if they had just included masternodes?
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,22325

Crypto life - you got to love it!

"Dishonour is like a scar on a tree, which time, instead of effacing, only helps to enlarge."
digitalsakurauk

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 10:40:28 AM

not sure what is going on with the steaking process, my wallet has been steaking for 4 days without payment. i normally get 1 payment every 24 hours.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 01:47:19 PM

I don't doubt at all what you are saying. However with regard the rush this is kind of like a race. So far a lot of huge huge projects with massive funding behind them have only sold hype and dreams. There is nothing tangible there with those projects at all. However they are leveraging this hype and dream selling into a funding pot that takes investment/attention from other good real projects like bitbay. The trouble is once people believe they are part of a community and support the dreams and hype projects it can be difficult to get them to extract their investment and put it in a real project that does not sell dreams and hype.

Look at the top 20 MC which of those projects are still pretty much vapour ware. Now imagine forcing all those investors to forget hype and dreams and put those funds in to real projects... bay would be a top 5 coin for sure.

I like the sound of incentivising people to lock the coins down in the marketplace for periods of time indeed. Hopefully in certain sized packets to achieve scaling rewards.

Anyway things are going well up another bump today.

Soon bay will be a stable inside the top 50 , next step stable within the top 20. I'm really hoping bay will be recognised and become stable top 10 by the end of the year.

The great thing about the peg is that once we are psychologically accepted in the top 10 we will enforce our place there not just because the usefulness of all the other features but also as a safe haven of stability of value. Same for top 5. I can see bay being the base currency for a lot of exchanges in the future because of this stability.

I heard the owner of polo was a music grad with little coding or tech skill. Makes me wonder if bay could start its own exchange with bay as the base currency pretty soon. There must be some tech based people in the core other than david and off the shelf exchange scripts too. all fees go into repurchasing bay from the market and burning them so upward pressure is always there too. Giving us more scope to rise inflation for those accumulating and holding through a ranking system.

cr197

Activity: 304
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 04:38:12 PM

not sure what is going on with the steaking process, my wallet has been steaking for 4 days without payment. i normally get 1 payment every 24 hours.

Are you on QT wallet or Client? How many coins do you have in your wallet?

At 1% return stake reward, have you calculated how much you should earn based on a year's worth of staking? Then divide that by 365 to get appoximate amount you should earn per day?

"Dishonour is like a scar on a tree, which time, instead of effacing, only helps to enlarge."
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:59:18 PM

I don't doubt at all what you are saying. However with regard the rush this is kind of like a race. So far a lot of huge huge projects with massive funding behind them have only sold hype and dreams. There is nothing tangible there with those projects at all. However they are leveraging this hype and dream selling into a funding pot that takes investment/attention from other good real projects like bitbay. The trouble is once people believe they are part of a community and support the dreams and hype projects it can be difficult to get them to extract their investment and put it in a real project that does not sell dreams and hype.

Look at the top 20 MC which of those projects are still pretty much vapour ware. Now imagine forcing all those investors to forget hype and dreams and put those funds in to real projects... bay would be a top 5 coin for sure.

I like the sound of incentivising people to lock the coins down in the marketplace for periods of time indeed. Hopefully in certain sized packets to achieve scaling rewards.

Anyway things are going well up another bump today.

Soon bay will be a stable inside the top 50 , next step stable within the top 20. I'm really hoping bay will be recognised and become stable top 10 by the end of the year.

The great thing about the peg is that once we are psychologically accepted in the top 10 we will enforce our place there not just because the usefulness of all the other features but also as a safe haven of stability of value. Same for top 5. I can see bay being the base currency for a lot of exchanges in the future because of this stability.

I heard the owner of polo was a music grad with little coding or tech skill. Makes me wonder if bay could start its own exchange with bay as the base currency pretty soon. There must be some tech based people in the core other than david and off the shelf exchange scripts too. all fees go into repurchasing bay from the market and burning them so upward pressure is always there too. Giving us more scope to rise inflation for those accumulating and holding through a ranking system.

I totally agree with you. The vapor products literally steal money from real ones. At least consider most of their volume is fake but how to be heard in a crowd of shouting people! I suppose just do it with actions. Hopefully our features will speak for us.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 09:01:49 PM

Are you on QT wallet or Client? How many coins do you have in your wallet?

At 1% return stake reward, have you calculated how much you should earn based on a year's worth of staking? Then divide that by 365 to get appoximate amount you should earn per day?

Actually even my main account was not staking that often during tests. Which maybe is a good thing. It means more people are staking!

You can see it here:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bay/#!extraction

That tells you the distribution of staking power
AU_AG

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 01:25:07 AM

Why is there no IOS  wallet yet. That would help the market. And when is this fork goin into place? Any planes to make a burn wallet to cut down supply?
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 01:53:35 AM

I totally agree with you. The vapor products literally steal money from real ones. At least consider most of their volume is fake but how to be heard in a crowd of shouting people! I suppose just do it with actions. Hopefully our features will speak for us.

features is not enough actually. the only reason why we can see this bitbay having a value of 0.01$ is because BTC is rising but actually this still hasn't grew a  dime. dimwit investors still get to invest to this shit when there is nothing to it. who do you think will use this coin?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 389 »
  Print  

Jump to: