Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:12:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: P2P Web Directory starting to pay and accept BTC  (Read 703 times)
Bungeebones (OP)

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2012, 01:07:48 AM

I've been operating a pretty unique web directory for a number of years and am just now starting to accept BTC. My logo goes great with the BTC logo doesn't it! javascript:void(0);

You get a free/or paid ad that appears not only on my site but on most every other website that installed it too.

You get a free, fully populated (with categories and links) web directory, fully brandable for your website. You also get free management which includes reviewing each submitted link before they go live in the directory, regular reviews for dead, corrupted links etc so it is totally maintenance free on your end.

I pay you for your web traffic in an indirect manner. This is not Pay Per Click but, rather, Pay Per Action. You earn sizable (50%), recurring commissions for paid ad sales originating from your site. A goal is to make the directory "comprehensive" and, so, we allow free links as well. If you choose to offer them also, you will still earn commissions if/when a free link converts to paid ad later on.

But I had to add yet another payment arrangement to be fair to those who partner with us and add the web directory to their site.It is rare in sales and marketing to have such a large pencentage of the user base that are eligible to become producers too. What I mean is that every advertiser is also a potential recruit to install the web directory too. So ... if someone who registers at your installation adds a web directory to their own site then you receive generous, recurring over-ride commissions on their sales.

So I am beginning to accept BTC and offering to pay in them too. I'm looking for websites willing to install the web directory and help build a great advertising system. And when it is built we won't need to make an IPO because you'll already be reaping the rewards
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: