Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:46:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Martingale Strategy Simulator/Tester (for gamblers) v1.1  (Read 1199 times)
BitcoinFreak12 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 07:25:05 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2015, 09:29:15 AM by BitcoinFreak12

I made a martingale simulator and want to sell it for an affordable price, for those who dont know martingale is the most popular gambling strategy out there, so for a big gambler or frequent gambler this simulator can be very useful.

It can simulate through the martingale strategy based on a given random data (a binary file filled with random 0 and 1).
So for example if you were to play satoshi dice and use martingale there, then obviously the site would have a good random number generator, and a house edge.

I`ve already included a sample file in the package (1.40 mb of random bits which is = to 50-60.000 dice rolls), so that you can your strategy on that sample.The random sample is true randomly generated number, not pseudo.

http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/364d/cx35vmrq36t3fmazg.jpg?size_id=6
http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/8ba1/j0whc9cpofbfzffzg.jpg?size_id=6

Features:
*Charts included to visualize the data
*Customizable initial sum
*Customizable martingale level (2^x power)
*Customizable bet size
*Customizable start option: either using pseudo number generator, or using true random numbers
*Special feature included to simulate the situation if you were to withdraw some money from it where you can specify the periodicity of withdrawal and the % of withrawal relative to to account size
*Customizable max bet
*Free sample included (for better results get more samples, or just take the sample and mix it randomly to generate a new set of random digits)

PRICE: Only 0.005 BTC fixed price! (or you can offer a lower price also, which i`ll decide if to accept or not)
BUY IT FROM HERE: https://cointoli.com/?product=35

Want to promote my product? Affiliates can earn 10% of the price. If you do then do this:
1) Make an account at https://cointoli.com/  and login
2) Go to my product page, and you will see your affiliate link at the bottom-right of the page
3) Post that link to forums, chatrooms, your signature, wherever you want to promote it
4) After somebody buys the product using your affiliate link, you automatically get the 10% in your cointoli account, where you can withdraw it instantly (everything is automatic no need to wait for people)
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinFreak12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 04:33:54 AM

Anyone interested ? First client can buy it for:

Only 0.004 BTC (1.90 $) very very cheap!! (promotion for only the first client)

So don't miss this opportunity, buy it now!  Grin
Mrbutter

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 05:03:11 AM

you lose either way in the end.
House wins eventually.
caga

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 05:24:12 AM

Anyone interested ? First client can buy it for:

Only 0.004 BTC (1.90 $) very very cheap!! (promotion for only the first client)

So don't miss this opportunity, buy it now!  Grin

It would be cool to allow us to simulate any style of gambling, by preseting everything.

BitcoinFreak12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 06:18:14 AM

you lose either way in the end.
House wins eventually.

Obviously, i think every gambler knows that, but this software wasn't meant to find a "secret" way to beat the house.

It's just a simulator to help gamblers find their expectations, so that they can put in perspective the risks and the goals of their gambling.

For example if they play martingale up to level 10 they can postpone losses better than with with martingale 4. The odds are 11 consecutive losses = 1/2^11 = 0.048828125% rather than  6.25%.

They can play with probabilities, see, its not for beating anything or find secret strategy, but just to put in perspective things.

It would be cool to allow us to simulate any style of gambling, by preseting everything.

What do you wish specifically, i can code anything to it and update it with any feature you wish. Please specify and i`ll include that in the next version Smiley
WhatsBitcoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 06:34:48 AM

There are many scripts of this same thing available for free on a multiple of sites. Just google martingale simulator to find one...

Get sick. Get well.
BitcoinFreak12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 09:17:06 AM

There are many scripts of this same thing available for free on a multiple of sites. Just google martingale simulator to find one...

I dont think you will find any which supports true random numbers, most of them generate with pseudo numbers, mine supports true random numbers, plus additional statistics and features such as simulating withdrawals of a % of the account.

For example initial deposit was 1 bitcoin, and he martingales but withdraws always 1% after he made 2% profit, then it can simulate the likelihood of the account being recovered from the withdrawed amounts and still being in profit, in case the martingale account gets wiped out.

Some may prefer more conservative approaches, so if you have any ideas to be implemented, pleaase tell me, as i will do my best to improve it as you people wish.
CryptoDigitals

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

R.I.P CRYPTODIGITALS PASSED AWAY

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 12:54:52 PM

I dont think you will find any which supports true random numbers, most of them generate with pseudo numbers, mine supports true random numbers, plus additional statistics and features such as simulating withdrawals of a % of the account.

For example initial deposit was 1 bitcoin, and he martingales but withdraws always 1% after he made 2% profit, then it can simulate the likelihood of the account being recovered from the withdrawed amounts and still being in profit, in case the martingale account gets wiped out.

Some may prefer more conservative approaches, so if you have any ideas to be implemented, pleaase tell me, as i will do my best to improve it as you people wish.

Care to explain how you are generating true random? Considering the difficulty of such?

R.I.P       CryptoDigitals         Born 9-30-14       Died 4-12-15
BitcoinFreak12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 01:18:10 PM

Care to explain how you are generating true random? Considering the difficulty of such?

Not me, but i included a sample of true random data, and you can load it into the program.It has the possibility to work with data loaded from file.
BitcoinFreak12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 06:10:56 AM

Alright, i`ve added this product too to cointoli  Grin

https://cointoli.com/?product=35

Alongside with my simple desktop clock:

https://cointoli.com/?product=34

You can now buy both from there, very easily, with 1 button click you can buy it, as simple as that.

Also if you want to become my affiliate and help me sell those 2 products, you can gain 10% of each sale which was sold from your referral link. To become my affiliate, read post #1 where its explained how to do it, if you are confused just PM me.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: