Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:44:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Short Squeeze after majority became bears  (Read 2556 times)
fewcoins (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 03:54:41 AM

Actually the time for cheap coins is passing already... Once these shorters race each other to cover their positions it will cause a really high bounce that I'm sure bulls will be buying into for some reason...  Angry Instead of buying now to profit later  Huh Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
knight22
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

--------------->¿?

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 04:24:21 AM

Damn it! Fiat did not make it through before the weekend  Angry Angry

NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 01:28:10 PM

Actually the time for cheap coins is passing already... Once these shorters race each other to cover their positions it will cause a really high bounce that I'm sure bulls will be buying into for some reason...  Angry Instead of buying now to profit later  Huh Roll Eyes

You haven't sold yet?  What's your target?
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 05:15:18 PM

Fewcoins, you wrote as if you have many 'teams' of traders? What's the deal?

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
unent

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 05:56:04 PM

Here's his deal

I have been running this service for a while with my buddies but now it's time to offer it to anyone interested...
PM ME FOR MORE INFORMATION!

I have decided to go through paypal even though most of you will have the ability to reverse the payment at some point... I am pretty sure everyone would be more than satisfied and wouldn't try to screw me over on a paypal dispute but I understand it is possible, we are able to take the risk due to insurance loss coverage.

Basically any amount you send me over paypal will be day traded in the market using leverage on Bitfinex. Since we have always made upwards of 200% even on a bad week, we have no problems issuing you double the amount you send in a few weeks time. We can do shorter terms of around a day to upwards of a month & the % you get varies on that.

We have a fully insured corporation located in New York City. Your payment is also guaranteed under buyer protection through paypal...
Obviously you can send us bitcoins directly and receive a return on investment but for newbies or people who are unsure, we can send you a paypal invoice once you send me the e-mail address associated with your account.

PM ME if you need more information, today we are opening up long positions in anticipation of the incoming price bounce.
Mellnik

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 07:12:18 PM

Bought in another cheap 170LTC

And earlier this year

Bought all the way down  Cheesy
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4004
Merit: 4482

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 07:27:57 PM

Damn it! Fiat did not make it through before the weekend  Angry Angry

Same here.

If my deposit had gone through in the usual time, I'd have had a CA$347 (US$299) bid in before it went all the way down to CA$345.

Trying to save an ATM fee ended up costing me not only anonymity but money too.

Angry

Oh for the days when you could walk into a bank, anonymously give the teller cash and be buying coins less than 2 hours later.

Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone...
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 09:37:38 PM

@unent

Thanks for that.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
RyNinDaCleM
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 11:25:49 PM

Here's his deal

I have been running this service for a while with my buddies but now it's time to offer it to anyone interested...
PM ME FOR MORE INFORMATION!

I have decided to go through paypal even though most of you will have the ability to reverse the payment at some point... I am pretty sure everyone would be more than satisfied and wouldn't try to screw me over on a paypal dispute but I understand it is possible, we are able to take the risk due to insurance loss coverage.

Basically any amount you send me over paypal will be day traded in the market using leverage on Bitfinex. Since we have always made upwards of 200% even on a bad week, we have no problems issuing you double the amount you send in a few weeks time. We can do shorter terms of around a day to upwards of a month & the % you get varies on that.

We have a fully insured corporation located in New York City. Your payment is also guaranteed under buyer protection through paypal...
Obviously you can send us bitcoins directly and receive a return on investment but for newbies or people who are unsure, we can send you a paypal invoice once you send me the e-mail address associated with your account.

PM ME if you need more information, today we are opening up long positions in anticipation of the incoming price bounce.

Pirate 2.0

bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 11:57:58 PM

Pirate 2.0

RyNinDaClem, what do you mean by this?

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
RyNinDaCleM
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 12:09:10 AM

Pirate 2.0

I saw Hero Member so I thought you were here long enough...
You registered about a week after Pirateat40 closed up shop of the largest ponzi, Bitcoin ever had. He guaranteed 7% weekly returns, and for a while made it happen. But when he couldn't any longer make it happen, he made away with "investors" funds.

The point is, be careful of anyone guaranteeing returns.

bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 12:33:20 AM

Pirate 2.0

I saw Hero Member so I thought you were here long enough...
You registered about a week after Pirateat40 closed up shop of the largest ponzi, Bitcoin ever had. He guaranteed 7% weekly returns, and for a while made it happen. But when he couldn't any longer make it happen, he made away with "investors" funds.

The point is, be careful of anyone guaranteeing returns.

Thanks for the clarification. Still feel like a newbie sometimes, I wasn't that active when I first registered, I was lurking a lot back then just reading.. I remember vividly the whacky Dank threads!

Thanks for the warning. I've been burned enough in the past to be careful. Not been burned in a ponzi yet though. Unless you count Mtgox!

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
minerpumpkin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 12:39:09 AM

Wow, right now this doesn't look like a real squeeze or anything! The volume and jumps are much too low. Also, I don't think that many shorts got margin-called as of now. The price hasn't yet recovered enough in order to cause enough of a reaction price-wise...

I should have gotten into Bitcoin back in 1992...
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 05:20:50 AM

I need guaranteed returns... I simply can pay out a certain amount regardless of what I make that week since I will make it back regardless.
Customer satisfaction has always been number one... people who don't know that don't last!

Wow, right now this doesn't look like a real squeeze or anything! The volume and jumps are much too low. Also, I don't think that many shorts got margin-called as of now. The price hasn't yet recovered enough in order to cause enough of a reaction price-wise...

It's not looking like a real squeeze yet until when? when it's too late??
If you knew what to look for you could easily tell the market is way too undervalued and over shorted... you know what that means when the pop starts & the shorters realize we can't go much lower??? The shorters end up racing each other to cover and you will see the real short squeeze but that isn't the time to buy man.

The time to buy is now WHILE it's low! Stop buying after the 30% pops & you will stop getting burned!  Kiss
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 03:07:31 PM

^
So have you closed your leveraged longs yet?
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 06:41:21 PM

^
So have you closed your leveraged longs yet?

Nope not yet, I have not even removed any profits off the table because it's too early but I am keeping a close eye on it. I currently have a target price of above $350 depending how the market continues this week
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 06:44:43 PM

That's incredibly bullish. Would you mind sharing your thought process/charts?

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 06:55:04 PM

That's incredibly bullish. Would you mind sharing your thought process/charts?

Of course... I am very transparent on all of my posts. Feel free to review them. I make unbias opinions about where the market is going, me and my team shard information with each other are we trade together. One coin trade has a huge effect but 100 people making a one coin trade becomes phenomenal.

We are currently all leveraged long fully & are already up on profits... We know the bounce past 350 is coming, you can trade with us or against us but so far no call made was ever wrong... Sure we don't profit immediately the next day at all times & we don't time everything perfect (we started buying at 340) but when it drops to extreme targets we have (like the drop to 315) we buy on full leverage. We are now averaging around 317~ & we wish we would have bought way more at 305 but never saw it going that low on this drop. Now we have a 350+ target that can obviously change at any time.

Feel free to ask me any specific questions you have but my though process & charts are already publically available  Kiss
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 07:31:54 PM

Fair enough. Thanks.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█